Of His Hangover and Favor

Of His Hangover and Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His head was pounding hard as if riding on the rollercoaster, thanks to the liquor he shared with his beloved brother squad. Yes, Do Kyungsoo had a party with them, celebrating the success of Insung's movie. Glass by glass turned to bottle by bottle till Kyungsoo couldn't remember how he was successful to reach home without embarrassing himself in the street.

The last thing he remembered was the worried face and a gentle voice of the happy virus, Park Chanyeol.

"Let me tuck you on the bed, Soo" the tallest of two whispered in his ear. Kyungsoo went to sleep with a kiss on his forehead from his crush.

Kyungsoo blushed with the vivid memory he recollected; everyone knew how hard he has been falling in love with the giant and yet the said person was oblivious.

"We are soulmates, Soo" said Chanyeol in an interview that Kyungsoo didn't even remember.

Only four words that always rings inside his head until now and it was enough for Kyungsoo to have a reason for loving the giraffe.

"Soo, are you awake?!" a familiar voice woke him up from his trance of thoughts. The said person peeked through Kyungsoo's door, beaming his best smile at Kyungsoo that enough to blind him.

"Yeap. what do you want, Yeol?" Chanyeol went inside Kyungsoo's room, standing before the bed.

"Is that your attitude towards your saviour?! I brought you onto the bed" Chanyeol fumed, tapping his long leg.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter