Unecessary.

TIMING | Stay
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Don't look, but he's coming this wayyyyy".

Ari squealed as she pressed her hands around my arm with excitement . Of course, I didn't obey; who was she to order me around anyway? And did I care to be caught looking at him? Not at all. Why would I anyway?

If I want to stare at him, I'll do it whenever it pleases me without having to hide it. 

Well, it was easy for me to think like that: I have no shame for that kind of things, I like to do things the straightforward way. There's no beating around the bush with me. 

Jungkook was walking straight in our direction as I heard Ari gasp behind me. She let go of my arm and I could imagine her rearranging her hair, brushing them behind one of her ear white her were blinking as fast as her heart. 

That's the kind of effect he did to girls. 

As that guy was walking pass us, it felt like a slow motion sequence, I could note all the details. The way he proudly walked, making his head sway. The way he made an insisting eye contact and how, at the last moment, before turning his head away, his lips formed a slight smirk that would have been be unnoticeable if he wasn't that close. The way his body created a small airstream filled with his soft scent that brushed our skin.

That brat. That really was not necessary. Or was it? 

I thought it would be a great idea to directly ask him so I took a big breath and yelled, on the top of my lungs : "

Please log in to read the full chapter