Cliché.

TIMING | Stay
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Can someone explain me how come this dude is still single ?!", said a random girl, looking at a guy standing under the shadow of a blooming tree, chatting with his friends. 

The reason of this question is simple : the guy has everything to please anyone. He's tall, considered as one of the handsomest in the establishment, always throwing a smile at everyone  even if he doesn't know them,... The charisma is not lacking. And yet, he doesn't have a girlfriend. 

" I'm wondering too...", I reply. 
" Even if he's gay why doesn't he have a boyfriend. I mean dayum look at him. ", pursued the girl I've met earlier.

Actually she goes by the name of Ari and I've already talked to her several times but never considered become friend or anything because she's obviously the opposite of what I seek: futile. The reason I had come to talk to her that day was still mysterious to me. At that point of the conversation, I already was considering a way to cut it short and leave her there. 

" No no, he's as straight as the letter i", I stated. 
- I have my chances, then, she's chuckled and then whispered as if anyone could possibly actually hear our conversation : A rumor runs that his relationships never last more than two weeks.
- It's not a rumor, it's a fact, I rolled my eyes. 
- How come? 
- Apparently his exes couldn't stand him being too close to his best female friend, which is stupid because they've known each other for a long time. I

Please log in to read the full chapter