Two

VERSUS

5 years ago, during your 17th birthday party which is falling on the same day as Valentine Day, you have invited all your friends and of course, Jessica's big brother, Jimin was invited. You have always dream for a masquerade birthday party so, you can make a confession to your crush, Jimin. So on this day, it happened. Everyone attended to your party wore dress and suits with mask. You wore dark red gown with black mask so everyone can feels the elegant aura from you (lol you thought).

"Luna! How bout you confess before the party? So, you can celebrate it with your 'boyfriend'." Gina give an opinion while fix her purple gown and touch up her makeup.

"It's not a bad idea though... but, I'm scared. I don't think he will..."

"But, the reason why you do this party for confess to him, right? What are you waiting for? It's already 7 years. We have planned this all the way from before, why waste it?"

"What if he really did reject me? How I'm supposed to react? It's my birthday party, after all."

"What if... like finally, you can celebrate your birthday with your boyfriend on Valentine Day?" Gina sat beside you and hold your hands. To deliver all the strength she have to you.

"I don't know anymore." You thought, it would be easy to confess with your mask on but today, your mind doesn't cooperate with what your heart want.

"Fine. Whatever you do, I always got your back." Gina hug you tightly to calm her BFF.

"How bout Jess? She might be offended? We hide them well for all this years but suddenly.." You doesnt have any intention to hide it from Jessica at first, but you scared at her reaction if you are telling her about it. So, you decided to hide it from Jessica.

For Gina, she happened to know when she accidentally hit one of your secret folder in your laptop. A folder with all Jimin's pictures, you secretly capture them. Yes, Gina call you 'Jay Stalker'. Jay stands for J in Jimin (lol why I'm explaining?).

"Babe, the cake is ready." Your mom appear in your room then walk to the next room to call for your dad.

"Party's on."

P.S. Yall don't forget to stream for Spring Day - BTS & I've linked this chapter with the MV so go watch em now. Love ya!