One

VERSUS

A brand new day. A new semester is coming and the collage is so hectic as usual. Not to mentions the office is so crowded with students to register their subjects and the other stuff.  You took a sip of your coffee at the cafe while waiting for the first class on the first day. This is your final year before graduating and following your dad's successful path. You always admired him and respect his career as a successful businessman so you doesn't really mind to pursue your studies in business.

"Luna! Look who's here?" Suddenly, your BFF, Gina pokes you from behind and make you almost chock on your drinks.

"! I almost die." You wipe your lips with tissue and fix it with the lipstick.

"It's Jimin!"

You can't hide your facial expression when you heard his name. Park Jimin. A gentleman with great determination and passion in everything he does. Always be down to earth and... your first love, also one-sided love. You used to follow him for everyday since both of you were young, he is your neighbour and also your another BFF, Jessica's big brother. People call you creppy to sneak around like that, between Jessica and her big brother but you doesn't really care and won't stop until a shameful accidents happened.

"Luna!" You try to be cool and drink your coffee like nothing happened when Gina is calling your name.

"It's 10 o'clock. Hurry up, we are late."

"God! Wait for me." You collects all your things before someone is approaching you.

"Luna?" Your actions stop when your heard your name.

"Is that really you, Luna?"

Why he must be here now? You just wanna run away from him so bad or leave the collage right now so you won't meet him again and forever but they are impossible and you got no choice. You collect all the strength to face the person in front of you.

"Err... yes, oppa." You smile to him in return to his shock greeting.

"It's been so long, right?" You nods to his question while your mind is finding an excuse to run away from this awkward conversation.

"You must be late to class, right? See you later." Jimin waved at you before leaving you alone, again awkwardly.

He can read my mind or what?

P.S. Hey guys! I'm back with BTS's Park Jimin for this time without finishing the another fanfic lol I'm so sorry but I've got the urge to write bout Jimin because of YNWA promotion so here is my small gift to yall. Hope you enjoy this & see ya in next entry.