On the other side

Destined to be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli pov.

I woke up with a shine that passed threw my closed eyelids. I woke up with a groan. And found out that it was my stupid diamond engagement ring that reflected the sunlight. Actually I love that ring but it's the purpose that I hate. Then suddenly my bff jinki preferably onew bursted in to the room. I huff annoyingly can't anyone teach this boy to knock especially when coming into the room of the other gender.even though he has seen me when I was 6. He started singing "wake up my dear lazy giant baby you are selected for the Seoul university so am I" . I jumped out of my bed at this. I was wearing a peach color night gown which reached my mid thigh. Onew stopped singing as his eyes widened at my body. This makes my work easy I grabbed the letters from his hand then immediately he pushed me in to my bathroom "don't ever wear these things now it's okay because it's me what if some other man sees you like this". I went inside the bathroom and rolled my eyes. When I turned to close the door I say that my bff's eyes were serious while his cheeks were crismon. I giggled at this as I nodded and closed the door. I took a deep sigh my dream is coming true. I heard onew sigh out side the he yelled " get ready giant baby we are boarding the plane from here(US) to Seoul today"

 

Well I will not miss it 😎😎

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter