Chapter 2

A Road To Paradise

Yuta wait at the café, drinking his coffee and looking around try to see if the man has come. He decides to meet the man who he respect the most, Jung Yunho. The elder has warned him before so he is the right person that Yuta decide to get an advice.

“Hi there our big star, how are you?” Jung Yunho greet the younger in Japanese before he sits in front of him with the big smile.

“Sunbaenim~ Anyeonghaseyo.” Yuta quickly stand up and bow to the elder, before he sit nervously avoiding the gaze from the man.

“How many time I told you not to be so formal?” Yunho chuckles lightly as he watching the nervous young idol.

Yuta take a deep breath before exhale it slowly, he always confident in front others yet every time he faces TVXQ Leader he will become nervous and to consider what he will discuss it make him more nervous.

“I am alright hyung and I am practicing my hangul more. How are you?” Yuta reply in korean as the man nods, sipping his own coffee.

“Great, I saw you all gained fans here and there. It take time so don’t worry and I will be discharge in one month time.” Yunho also now reply in korean, with his warm smile never leave his face.

“Hyung, I know you must be wondering why I want to meet you but I believe you the only one can help me.” Yuta said slowly as he keeps looking down, feeling nervous and yes, he is scared.

But there no turning back.

“I think I have fallen in love with Lee Taeyong.” Yuta, mumble it begging in his heart the legend didn’t hear it so that he can come up with another topic.

“So you have realized that? That’s slightly fast from what I expect.” Yunho chuckle as he looks the tense boy.

Jung Yunho lean to the chair as he look around the café before he once again looking the tense and worry Yuta. He take a deep breath and let it out slowly, and pat the young boy shoulder slowly.

“Don’t worry Yuta, take it easy for now. Have Taeyong know about this too?” Yunho ask Yuta who shake his head as answer making the leader smile.

“Well, that’s a good thing for now. Nakamoto Yuta, I want you to think carefully and evaluate you feeling to him. Is that feeling a love beyond a brother love his brother or the feeling is just like your first high school love.”  Yunho said slowly to the guy, praying to all god that its now what he thinks.

The history shouldn’t be repeated twice.

“Don’t worry or scared what you feel now or even after you able to answer my those questions. Let’s know how hard you have fallen for him first then we can figure out from there. Have anyone else know about this?” Yunho ask as he check his phone who have few incoming messages.

“Only Johnny, Jaehyun and Taeil notice about I been ignoring Taeyong and they just worry.” Yuta answer truthfully as he feels bit relieved with the elder acceptation.

Jung Yunho nods as he typing messages to someone before he back focus on the young with smile before he gets up.

“Ask yourself if you really willing to sacrifice anything for Lee Taeyong, are you willing to face all the consequences having this feeling and will you accept if he reject you?” Yunho ask the guy as they walk out from the café together, thru the back door.

“Yuta, please ask yourself all the questions. If you doubt yourself and if it just a lust please, forget him and never ever think of him that way again. Don’t use love for lust and for curiosity, Its not easy to fall for your own friend and its not easy to face the consequences, trust me.” Yunho said as they are now at the back area of the café as they are waiting for someone.

Before Yuta able to ask the leader why he so sure about the consequences, a car stopped in front of them and the driver face reveal as soon the window open.

“Yunnie~~ Lets go and Hi Yuta shi.” The pretty man greets him, and Yuta almost scream seeing the man greet him.

“The consequences is scary and are you ready to walk with him?” Yunho said once again before he get in to the car and soon they left him alone, confused and shocked there.

Kim Jaejoong just greet him and he just saw the big star hug Jung Yunho, TVXQ Leader. The story of Yunjae indeed is real.

Jung Yunho stay in SM Entertainment to protect Kim Jaejoong.

 

NCT DORM

Yuta open his eyes as he feel someone call his name, rubbing his eyes and slowly open up his eyes. Johnny is sitting beside him with worry face, waking him up.

“Taeyong..He have high fever..” And not waiting the rest of Johnny words, Yuta have run out from the room to the leader room.

As they have been training together, Yuta know every time Taeyong had a high fever the guy will keep writhing calling his mother and worse the man will cry in his sleep. The man said it’s a habit since childhood whenever he have high fever, he will call the people he miss in his sleep.

“Yu..Yuta….Yutaaa..” And to Yuta surprised when he enter Taeyong room, the man is writhing his name. Lee Taeyong sound so sad and in pain calling his name, as some of the member watching the doctor treat their leader.

“Please monitor his fever, if the temperature not going down he need to be admitted. I have jap the medicine and once he wakes up, he need to finish the antibiotic and vitamins. I will talk to your manager regarding his leak of nutrition.” The doctor said to the group of boys before walk out from the dorm.

“Taeil hyung~~ I will take care for him. You can sleep at my room.” Yuta said as he caress Taeyong hair and put the wet towel on his forehead.

Taeil nod as he grabs his stuff and walk out from the room, leaving the 2 best friend to rest. It’s not a surprised because Lee Taeyong and Nakamoto Yuta is close friend. Just recently the 2 is not close as before.

“Hey Taeyongie~~ I am sorry..Please get well soon.. I am sorry..” Yuta whisper slowly as he hold Taeyong hand, biting his lips as he heard Taeyong keep whispering his name.

Oh god, how he become so cold till the man miss him.

Nakamoto Yuta slowly lay next to Taeyong, hold the elder closer, hugging him tightly and peck Taeyong lips lightly and whisper a Japanese word before he close his eyes.

“Koieru”

And Nakamoto Yuta know his answer to Jung Yunho answer.