Chapter 1

A Road To Paradise

Nakamoto Yuta swear he never regret anything up till today, if he can turn back the time he will turn it till the day he accepts the offer from SM because he certainly will not accept it. Oh how he wish he have that power.

He shouldn’t even be thinking about it anyway as he was warned by the seniors and he still remembered laughing and shaking his head, listened to the senior that he respects the most advise him. Karma is .

Before they officially debut, TVXQ Jung Yunho met him up personally after the group meeting session which make him wonder if there any mistake during the performance or said something wrong. He looking up to the duo legend so much and he really want to make the man proud.

“Yuta, remembered to be strong and don’t fall in love easily. It’s a good thing to be right behind your leader every moment but do not cross the line. Put in your mind he is your leader which you should only love him as a leader and another male friend.” Jung Yunho TVXQ leader say it calmly every words, it was confusing at first but at the end he get what the man implying.

“I know my limit sunbae-nim and I believe SM already have the psychological test more than once. I am straight if you worry.” Yuta reply it slowly and try not to offend the legend, when the man smile and nod he know Jung Yunho just advise him yet the question is why him.

And Yuta also remembered the last words before Yunho leave him in the meeting room confused by himself.

“And you should start addressing him as hyung.”

Lee Taeyong the reason why he starts questioning himself now. How it all happened? Was it the man take care him like no one did? Or Was the childish fragile side of Taeyong that make he fall? Or is it the visual of that man? 

Seriously he don’t know the answer because he don’t even know how and when, but all he know now that the last thing he will do is hurting the man and he even willing to sell himself to any demons if they can guarantee Lee Taeyong happiness for the rest of that man life.

Damn, he falls way too hard.

Try to forget? Yeah he have try that and he failed miserably. Its not first time and even some of the members notice it especially Jaehyun. He even become too low when he agree to accept the offer by management to do variety show with the new rookie from Thailand, he don’t even remember her name now.

And Taeyong didn’t talk to him for a week, especially when he teasing Taeyong being jealous he paired with the girl and promise him to hook them up.

“You are here man?” Yuta sigh as he nod, looking straight to the Seoul City from their company rooftop. A place where most of the idols from his company come to relax their mind. And now he need to get away from thinking Taeyong nor Yunho hyung words.

“Taeyong hyung are looking for you and you know well its not fair to shut him out completely.” Johnny said as he sit next to Yuta who looking him shockingly.

“How many of you realized that? Last week Jaehyun told me the same.” Yuta sigh again, rubbing his hand on his face. The guilty crept on him can be seen.

“Well~~ Jaehyun me and Taeil hyung. You know Taeil hyung wouldn’t interfere this but he do worry about you and yes Taeyong hyung too.” Johnny said with a soft smile, patting his friend shoulder.

The only person in NCT who know about his feeling was Johnny, he opens up to that man and he glad Johnny didn’t see him as disgusting. Maybe its because Johnny grew up in different culture compare to others.

“I don’t know Johnny, I afraid that he will notice it if I keep being with him.” Yuta said weakly, he really hates himself being this weak because he is the mountain man type, tough guy.

“So by doing that you think no one know? Fans yes cause they always see Jaehyun with him but we all know you both are close to each other more than what fans see. And Taeyong might know it sooner or later if you being like this.” Johnny said, looking to him and he knew the American is right.

Yuta take a deep breath as he closes his eyes, and he can see the smile that make he fall. Maybe he just need to meet Yunho hyung if he on leave next time and discuss with the man as he the one who warned him before.

He ready for the consequences if Yunho will turn him in to the management.

“Come, lets not make the leader wait alright?” Yuta get up from his seat and pull Johnny together walking down to the place where his Taeyong wait.

Yes in his world, inside his head Lee Taeyong belong to him, Nakamoto Yuta.