I Like You

WooGyu Destiny

*Words to know ( if anyone actually speaks Korean and I've gotten any of those wrong leave me a comment. I would love to make sure I have the correct usage):
Meinhae: I'm sorry
Arraso: Alright
Sarang/ Sarang: Love/I Love You
Nado: Also, Too

~3~

When morning came Woohyun was still holding Sunggyu. Sunggyu moved around a little as he woke up, and whined. Woohyun snuggled closer, and smiled calmly in his sleep. Sunggyu blushed, and sat up slowly.
Woohyun whined as Sunggyu looked around before deciding to just laid back down. Woohyun relaxed as Sunggyu snuggled against him.

"Mm warm," Woohyun mumbled as he slowly woke, but kept his eyes are still closed.

"Mmhmm," Sunggyu hummed as he poked his chest. Woohyun opened his eyes and blushed. He let go and backed up.

"M-meinhae hyung," Woohyun stuttered as he looked down.

"It's alright," Sunggyu said as blushed and smiled. Woohyun got up and went to the kitchen. Sunggyu got up and followed. Once in the kitchen Woohyun made breakfast.

"We have the day off today so we don't have to run around," Sunggyu commented as he stretched out on the couch. He tv, and watched the news.

"Arraso," Woohyun replied as he sat down to eat. When he was finished he glanced over at Sunggyu then looked away blushing.

"Are you blushing Woo?" Sunggyu questioned as he looked at Woohyun.

"M-mwoh? Ani" Woohyun denied.

Kim Sunggyu got up, and walked over to him. Woohyun looked away. Sunggyu bit lip before he spoke. 

"About this morning... I liked it," he pecked Woohyun on the cheek then ran to his room to hide. A shocked Woohyun held his cheek.

"I can't believe I did that," Sunggyu muttered to himself as crawled under blankets. Woohyun snapped out of his daze, and followed. Sunggyu was still under the blankets covering his face. Woohyun quietly snuck in, and closed the door. He stayed still at first then cautiously moved closer. Sunggyu sighed and stayed still.

"Sunggyu..." Woohyun sat by Sunggyu's bed. 

"Ne?" Sunggyu muttered from under the blankets. Woohyun pulled the covers down some to look at him. Sunggyu blushed and looked at Woohyun. Woohyun took a breath then leaned over and pecked Sunggyu's lips. Sunggyu stared at Woohyun with wide eyes before smiling. Woohyun blushed but smiled.

"Woo," Sunggyu whispered as he gently poked Woohyun's cheek. Woohyun thought for a moment then leaned over and pecked Sunggyu on the lips again this time holding the kiss. Sunggyu looked surprise for a moment before he kissed back. Woohyun relaxed as all the worry faded. Kim Sunggyu held on to Woohyun's shirt gently. Woohyun laid beside Sunggyu, and nibbled his lower lip. Sunggyu moaned softly. Woohyun chuckled softly, and broke the kiss.

"Well I don't think it needs saying but I'll say it anyway. I like you Sunggyu, I have for a long time," he said softly with a blush.

"I like you too Woohyun," Sunggyu smiled as he looked at Woohyun.

"Good otherwise this would be awkward," Woohyun laughed.

"Would you be my Boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes of course'" Sunggyu pecked him on the cheek.

"Good," Woohyun smiled and nuzzled Sunggyu's neck.

"More Supernatural today?" Woohyun questioned. Sunggyu nodded as he pulled out his laptop, and Supernatural. Woohyun hugged him from behind. Kim Sunggyu blushed, and smiled as he leaned against Woohyun slightly. Woohyun smiled happily, and held Sunggyu close. After watching for a few hours they were both hungry.

"What should we eat?" Woohyun asked.

"Tteokbokki?" Sunggyu suggested with a smiles.

"Yum!" Woohyun exclaimed with a smile as he got up. They changed, and headed out. Sunggyu took his hand and blushed when Woohyun laced their fingers together. 

"So how long have you liked me?" Sunggyu asked as they walked.

"Honestly... probably shortly after our debut, but I didn't realize it back then. I really realized it shortly before the "bad" comeback. you?" Woohyun explained after thinking for a moment. 

"Since we were trainees.. but i thought best to not say anything in case it turned out bad," Sunggyu replied shyly.

"Jinja? Wow, I used to think you disliked me because I'd annoy you and argue with you," Woohyun said.

"No, I didn't dislike you more like hiding in the closet," Sunggyu admitted.

"I see. I'll admit I like annoying you mainly because I like seeing you flustered," Woohyun chuckled some.

"They do say opposites attract," Sunggyu said.

"True, and now I know there are other ways I can make you flustered," Woohyun chuckled and winked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Sunggyu blushed and looked away. 

"Cute," kissed his blush, as they arrived at the restaurant. They got a table, and ordered.

"I'm so used to you being teasing and annoying who knew you could be so sweet," Sunggyu stated which made Woohyun blush slightly.  They talked as they ate. Woohyun paid then they decided to go do karaoke. As they walked they held hands. Woohyun winked at Sunggyu making him blush. 

"Stop before you give me a heart attack," Sunggyu covered his face with free hand.

"GandpaGyu strikes again," Woohyun chuckled as they get into one of the karaoke rooms. 

"Take pity on an old man Namu," Sunggyu chastised as he followed. 

"Not in karaoke *Woohyun smirked as he picked a song. Sunggyu lightly smacked him on the shoulder to which Woohyun stuck out his tongue. He sang a song then gave an exaggerated bow at the end. He handed the mic to Sunggyu.  Sunggyu danced a little as he sung. Woohyun clapped as the song ended.

"You're good but I'm better," Woohyun teased and pecked Sunggyu on the lips.

"Ani I am the best," Sunggyu stuck out his tongue. 

"Nope I am," Woohyun smirked and poked Sunggyu's tongue.

"Show me then," Sunggyu challenged.

Woohyun picked "Breakdown"by Kim HyunJoong. He did some of the dance moves as he sung. Sunggyu watched intently, and blushed some.

"So?" Woohyun questioned.

"I admit you are good... to bad Hyunjoong did it ier," Sunggyu teased.

"Don't lie you know I'm y," Woohyun scoffed. 

"I know nothing of the sort," Sunggyu smiled.

"Oh really, are you sure about that Gyu?" Woohyun gave a low chuckle as he walked closer to Sunggyu. Sunggyu backed up and nodded.

"You think he's ier?" Woohyun countered as he continued walking toward Sunggyu with a smirk.

"Maybe," Sunggyu smiled sweetly. Woohyun moved forward until Sunggyu's back hit the wall. 

"Really?" He questioned. Sunggyu shook his head and blushed. 

"You're blushing Gyu," Woohyun said teasingly. Sunggyu looked away and pouted.

"I'll show you who's ier," Woohyun said in a low voice that made Sunggyu blush more. Woohyun made Sunggyu look at him and kissed him. Sunggyu kissed back. Woohyun nibbled Sunggyu's lower lip making  Sunggyu open his mouth slightly. Woohyun slid his tongue into Sunggyu's mouth, deepened the kiss. Sunggyu held on to Woohyun's shirt and moaned softly. Woohyun let out a soft chuckle as they kissed. Sunggyu blushed darkly and continued kissing back.

"So who's ier?" Woohyun pulled back a little.

"Me," Sunggyu looked at him dazed.

"Yes you are y I can agree with that, but who's ier Hyungjoong or me?" Woohyun nipped his neck lightly.

"You," Sunggyu shivered.

"Good," Woohyun nibbled a bit more pulling away. Sunggyu pouted and whined.

"You have to come get what you want," Woohyun chuckled and backed up. He sat on the couch as Sunggyu followed, and sat next to him. 

"Hyunjoong is still y," Sunggyu joked. Woohyun playfully glared then pushed Sunggyu down. 

"But I'm ier, and you know it," Woohyun argued as he leaned over Sunggyu, and bit his neck lightly.

"I do," Sunggyu moaned softly. Woohyun nibbled his ear. Sunggyu shuddered and blushed as Woohyun gently on his collarbone. 

"Let's go home, their about to close anyway," Woohyun said as he pulled away and got up. Sunggyu nodded and stood as well. They headed back to the dorm.

"I think everyone is asleep," Woohyun whispered as they entered. He headed for their room. Once inside he closed the door, and gently pushed Sunggyu against it. He kissed him gently before pulling away.

"Saranghae," Woohyun whispered.

"Nado Saranghae," Sunggyu whispered, and blushed.*

They changed and went to bed.

*AN: I did a Part 3.4 That's rated M for those that wanted the y time that was excluded