Light

WooGyu Destiny


~~2~~

Sunggyu got up and walked over Woohyun. you.

Woo," he said softly. Woohyun mumbled in his sleep. He poked Woohyun's cheek making him groan, and turn over. Sunggyu gave up and went to the kitchen to get some cereal to eat. When he was finished he went back into the room only to see Woohyun once again sound asleep.

"Yoo, Woo wake up," he said louder then before.

"Ani," Woohyun whined.

"Ne," Sunggyu said as he crawled on Woohyun and laid there.

"Aaaanni," Woohyun whined more.

"Ne," Sunggyu countered which made Woohyun pout.  Sunggyu poked his cheek.

"Don't wanna," Woohyun said as he turned away. Sunggyu got up and pulled Woohyun up with him. Woohyun whined and clung to Sunggyu, who blushed slightly. Woohyun continued to cling to him. Sunggyu fell over. Woohyun smirked and hugged onto him.

"Woo," Sunggyu said as he wiggled around.

"hmm?" Woohyun mumbled.

"Get up," Sunggyu said with a pout.

"Wae? I have a new pillow, Woohyun said while still hugging onto Sunggyu.

"I will your face," Sunggyu insisted pushed at Woohyun, who shrugged. Sunggyu his cheek.

"Yah!" Woohyun screatched as he wiped his cheek on Sunggyu's shirt.

"Told you so," Sunggyu said before sticking out his tongue. Woohyun poked it.  Sunggyu wiggled around making Woohyun blush some.

"Fiineee," Woohyun said as he let go of Sunggyu. He got up, and headed to the kitchen. Sunggyu followed.

"Did you eat?" Woohyun asked as he made toast. Sunggyu nodded in response.

"Arraso. Is there practice this afternoon?" He asked as he ate. Sunggyu nodded again then sat on the couch. Woohyun finished eating then got changed and joined Sunggyu. Woohyun flipped through the channels on the TV, and stopped on Supernatural. He sung the theme song, Carry on my Wayward Son. Sunggyu Good job With," Sunggyu said with a laugh as he clapped.

"Gomawo hyung," Woohyun said with a smile, then he went back to watching the show. They both laughed at a funny part. 

"That was a funny episode," Woohyun commented. Sunggyu agreed and leaned against Woohyun slightly. Woohyun smiled softly. Eventually it was time to go to practice.

"If we aren't to tired after maybe we can do someting," Sunggyu suggested as looked at Woohyun.

"That sounds good," Woohyun agreed as he got up. They left. Once everyone wad there they started working on "Bad". They all work hard.

'He really is a good leader,' Woohyun thought to himself as he glanced over at Sunggyu. 

Shortly after Sunggyu for a break. Woohyun wiped the sweat from his face and smiled at Sunggyu. Sunggyu blushed slightly and smiled. Woohyun winked teasingly making Sunggyu cover his face with a towel. He got water, and relaxed until break was over. As they practiced Woohyun did a body roll. Sunggyu stared a little before getting back to work. Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu and blushed slightly. They both continued to  glance at each other throughout practice. Once they had finished practice Woohyun walked over to Sunggyu.

"What now?" He asked.

"How about ice cream?" Sunggyu suggested.

"That's sounds great, I'm hot," Woohyun agreed with a chuckle.

"You are.. I'll pay," Sunggyu muttered and blushed.

"Mwoh?" Woohyun questioned with a smirk.

"Nothing," Sunggyu muttered as he looked away. Woohyun shrugged it off as they left.

"What flavor?" Woohyun asked as they reached the ice cream shop. 

"Vanilla," Sunggyu responded. Woohyun nodded as he ordered vanilla for Sunggyu and chocolate for himself. Sunggyu payed for them and took the vanilla. Woohyun took his ice cream as well.

"Want to sit some where?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun nodded.

"Park?" He questioned. Sunggyu nodded and led the way.

"You did good today hyung," Woohyun complemented as he followed.

You did good today too Woo," Sunggyu smiled.

"I know," Woohyun smirked and his ice cream. Sunggyu blushed some as he ate his ice cream.

"Hyung are you blushing?" Woohyun chuckled.

Like · Reply · January 16, 2016 at 12:38am

"Maybe," Sunggyu said softly as he looked at Woohyun.

"Cute," complemented as he poked Sunggyu's cheeks. 

"What now?" Woohyun asked as they finished eating.

"How about we go watch more Supernatural," Sunggyu answered.

"I'd like that," Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu as he grabbed hand and pulled toward home. He absentmindedly laced their fingers together as they walked. Sunggyu blushed, but didn't pull his hand away. When they get back Woohyun blushed some, and let go of Sunggyu's hand. 

"Come on we can put it on the laptop, and lay on a bed an watch it," Sunggyu said as opened the door and walked in.

"N-ne, I'm going to change first," Woohyun sputtered out, and went to change. Sunggyu went to their room and changed too.

"Aish, Nam get it together," he scolded himself. He sighed as he pulled his thoughts together, and pulled his laptop out. He set up the show as Sunggyu walked over.

"Ready?" Woohyun smiled and laid down. Sunggyu nodded with a smile and laid next to Woohyun. Woohyun started an episode.  They watched fr a few hours. Eventually Woohyun fell asleep.

Sunggyu turned off Woohyun's laptop and put it away. He then snuggled against a sleeping Woohyun,   who hugged him. They slept like that until morning.