Jealousy and Pillow fight Ft. Sehun

Can't Buy Me Love

                                 

                                                         

 

The close proximity at which Areum had pinned Sehun to the nearest wall had left him unnerved. Before he could react, she was tugging at his wife beater, nails digging onto his flesh. Her arms coiled around his lean torso, neck nestled on his chest, as far her height would permit.

"Sehun," a moan slipped her thin lips, "I missed us like this more than anything."

Sehun recovering from his shock pushed Areum away from his body. "This is not right." he calmly stated.

It boiled the latter's blood. "Why Sehun why?" her voice rose, eyes glinting in anger, "Why do you always do this to me? What does that girl has that I don't?"

"Shh!" Sehun clamped , pulling her aside with a wring on her elbow. "Keep your voice down." His voice dropped by one octave.

"He he!" Areum giggled. Sehun realized she was drunk; the wine bottle from dinner was lopsidedly lying on the doorway. She had been acting weird ever since they arrived.

"Shh," the woman copied Sehun, putting a thin finger on her lips. The man rolled his eyes.

"You still love me Sehun. I know it's there. We spent so many good days together," her voice shook, body inched closer to his.
Sehun flinched away but her state of imbalance brought him to pity her. With one strong arm, he walked her to the nearest divan. Once seated, she pulled Sehun to sit beside her.

"Don't you love me Sehun?"

"Love!" Sehun scoffed, "Why should I? I love-" A creaking sound stopped Sehun as he followed a passing shadow with his eyes. He waited for a while.

"It's gone Areum. When you went on to marry my own cousin, I thought I would love you forever. Till then until you ridiculed my feelings. You made it a public joke." He spat in disgust.

Areum's hand touched Sehun's calloused one lightly but he stood up, walking away from her.

"Won't you hear my explanation Sehunnie?"
Sehun stopped short in his tracks.
"You were emotionally unavailable those days. My mother pressurized me to get married, my career was not picking up and marriage was the last thing on your list of priority. How could I not? Did you leave me a path other than committing suicide? Skylar had you engrossed so much-"

"Stop! Please stop!" Sehun closed his eyes shut in exasperation. "You could have waited. But marrying Kyungsoo? Was not there any other man? Heck, you will forget all this by tomorrow. Night Areum."

Sehun slyly stole away from the room, standing on top of the staircase to overlook the huge living space. Placing one hand on the white rails, he took a long drag of the freshly lit cigarette.

"Aw! You should totally teach me how to bake!" Raehun slapped Kyungsoo playfully that ignited a new emotion in Sehun. This was new. Why do I care?

"Yeah sure." The smaller man squared his shoulders, eyes going wider if any far possible.

"Brother Kyungsoo knows how to cook Oriental cuisine too!" Maya chirped in.

"Really? You seem like a man who works with his hands. I am a big fan already, Kyung." she said.

Kyung? Like Kyung? She called me Mr. Oh till the end until I begged her to say Sehun.

"Sehun does not even know how to pre-heat." Raehun spilled his weak point that hit Sehun's ego. Kyungsoo passed a small smile.

Sehun : Raehun - 0 : 1

With the corner of her eyes, Raehun checked out her husband's physique. Lean body, messed hair with boxers that hung low on his hips dangerously and the black wife beater that was a refreshing sight other than his formal shirts.

"I will crash early!" She yawned as Sehun took one last drag before crushing the cigar on an ash tray. "Good night."
By then Sehun was gone.

"Where are you going?" Sehun's voice hit her senses like an intoxicating melody.

"I will sleep in Maya's room." she squeaked.

Sehun dragged his long legs to be by her side and flipped the switch on to anguish the room's darkness.

Raehun in a breath, choking on her saliva. His face looked like a portrait, clean and light, the Adonis features highlighted in the new light.

"What the-" Sehun grabbed her pillow. His eyes glinted with mischievousness.

"Give me back my pillow!" she stomped her foot.

"Aegyo, my dear?" Sehun wriggled a thick eyebrow.

"Give it back, Oh Sehun!" Raehun chased after her tall partner. "Now!" He crossed the room to the other side by the bed.

Throwing another pillow at her, he challenged her, "Catch me if you can!"

Raehun was in game mode. Next she was shrieking and giggling, miserably failing to catch Sehun who was running around like Bolt. They chased around like cat and mouse, muttering and throwing anything on the way to stop the other person.

The once neatly arranged room was reduced to a state of mess, articles misplaced and the bed sheets crumpled. Sehun landed on to the bed, back first, drained out of energy. The earlier smoking session had taken his stamina away.

Raehun, on cue, jumped on top of him, squarely fixing herself on his pelvis. "Take this!" she hit him with the pillow. Sehun was fast, tacked her attack, tearing the pillow case to set the fluffed feathers free. Pow! They flew out, covering the couple in white.


"Lord!" Raehun wailed, coughing and clearing out her vision of white. But it won't change.
Sehun was fair, milk white skin contrasting against his black tee.

"You!" she pointed at dainty finger at him before breaking into fit of laughter. Sehun joined her shortly, overcoming his state of obliviousness.

"Haha!" he rolled on the bed, shifting Raehun from a sitting position to align their bodies.

Their eyes met in a heated gaze, the laughter slowly dying out. Sehun plucked a feather from her brown locks. Then there was another one.

"Ahem!" Raehun cleared , his cologne stench hazing her thoughts for a while.

"Don't go." he whispered gruffly.

"Sorry?" Raehun asked again. Sehun pulled her back by the arm.

"I don't want you to go at this state. Maya will ask questions and grandmother will be suspicious."

It shot a stake through her heart. Only if you would say you want me to stay for you Sehun.

But he was right. She began clearing out the feathers around them. Sehun watched her at work, her sincere aura radiating. She looked so desirable right then. He his lips dry.

"Argh! There is only one pillow and all because of you."

Angry Raehun. He placed his head on the pillow, stretching his arm.

"What?" she huffed.

"Oh Sehun biceps, extra confortable, full muscled, hundred percent sleep quality guaranteed. Trade mark." A teasing smirk glided over his lips.


"You are full of yourself." Raehun unwillingly rested her head on his arm, grinning at his promotion. Sehun closed his other arm over her waist.

"You still like me no matter." he threw the last straw, kissing her temple lightly.

"Sebyul..." he heard her mutter after a while. He checked her eyes- shut tightly.

This woman. He let sleep cloud his mind, washing away prolonged tension.
 

A/N:

Sehun's thoughts: Blue
Raehun's thoughts: Maroon

Sorry for the crappy update last week. CBML officially hit 40 subs guys!

*emotional outcry TToTT*

May Lord Bless you all for making this girl so HAPPY. Every time I see someone is reading my heart swells.

Thank you starlight_army99, dandelion_26, xoxo_Luhan and Googleyboo for up voting my story. Also my 40 precious subscribers. Thank you so much.

I enjoyed writing this chapter so much. I hope you loved reading this as much too. Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Have a blessed day!

//(~ u ~)\\

If guys have time, could you check out this new thing I tried out for a contest? Forbidden Attractions: Intertwined