ceo park chanyeol

saranghae { love }

 park chorong shi.. park chorong shi.. let`s get out . 

chorong wake from her dream about changsub ..

chorong : you ? then she`s stand up from her chair . then bows while saying im sorry ceo .

ceo : lets get out now. then he`s walking first .

ceo park p.o.v

this girl is really something . while looking at chorong inside the meeting room .  she`s doesnt even care who i am ... like , ive never meet a women like her ? except  my fiance . and i can see from her eyes that she`s had a scar in her heart.. i mean she`s been hurt before .. ive look at her profile , i see that she`s a ordinary person . but what i see is she`s really special with her eyes that look like a star . 

then i  see that she`s out from meeting room . and back to her desk .. and i see that she`s sit without doing anything . and i get out from this room , and go to her desk , and i ask her out ... i said , but she`s doesnt hear . so , i called her name .. then she`s back to her sensed.. 

then chorong follow ceo park ..... 

at the lift..

ceo park and chorong didnt talk ... chorong just look straight. while ceo park keep looking at chorong side ..

ting.....basement level ..

ceo park unlock his car.. tit tit his car sound . ceo park inside his car , and he keep looking at chorong who is walking straight to her car , without looking back ..

ceo park get out from his car and said : park chorong shi..

then chorong look back ,

ceo park : let ride with me together .. just used my car ..

then chorong just noded and inside ceo car .

on the road .. ceo and chorong didnt say anything . chorong just look at the road while ceo keep driving ..

then , they arrived at cafe.

waiter : welcome . please take a sit ..

then chorong and ceo site opposite each other ..

waiter : would you like to order sir ?

then ceo said : 1 americano . and 1 spagetti carbonara .and you chorong shi ?

chorong : 1 americano .

waiter :okay . that`s all ? i repeat the order , 2 americano and 1 spagetti carbonara .

ceo park just noded . then the waiter go to the kitchen to place the order .

ceo park keep looking at chorong, she`s been silent from earlier ..

ceo park and chorong conversation :

ceo :park chorong shi , you dont want to eat anything ?

chorong : ive eaten already ceo .

ceo : call me chanyeol . my name is park chanyeol .

chorong : nae . ceo park chanyeol .

chanyeol : no... throw ceo .. just call me chanyeol..

chorong just silent ...

chanyeol : dont worry .. its a secret between me and you . nobody will know about you calling me chanyeol .. then he`s smile ..

chorong just noded .

chanyeol : so, chorong shi, you`ve been working at our company for how long ?

chorong : it`s been  urm , ard 3 years .

chanyeol : but can i ask something personal ?

chorong just look at chanyeol with , just ask ..

chanyeol : are you still single?

chorong just silent .. while her eyes being teary .

chanyeol : he realized that chorong gonna cry , and said:ohh , im sorry .. okay okay .. i wont ask you . sorry ..

chorong just silent ..

chanyeol : i just wanna tell you something . actually , im.. he silent and take a breath for a moment . actually , it`s been awhile that i have someone that accompany me to eat ... since my fiance . then his face change to like gonna cry because he is sad..

chorong look at chanyeol face , and she`s understand that chanyeol is hurting too. 

for the first time chorong pats chanyeol back .. and said : park chanyeol shi , its okay . you can cry . if you need to. i`ll pretend that it didnt happen .

chanyeol actually quite shocked because of chorong said and pats his back to console him ... then chanyeol said : thank you chorong shi. then he`s smile at chorong . 

then the food arrived ...then chanyeol eat .... and chorong continued silent until they back at office .......

at night ......................chanyeol house ..

chanyeol look at his fiance picture and said : she`s just like you eunji ahhh... but , she`s just a bit gloomy because she is hurting ... when i look at her , i keep remeber about you .. and she`s always make me feel sympathy toward her .. what should i do eunji uh ? she`s really hurting .. i can see it with my eyes . 

 

meanwhile at chorong house ...............

chorong : changsub ah ... gajima !! gajima !!! while crying ..

changsub : rongie ahh ...  im sorry ..  changsub let go of chorong hands ..

chorong keep crying while saying gajima ! changsub ah ! please dont leave me alone !!!

then chorong awake from her dream .... she`s take a deep breath ... and keep remember about her dream ...

chorong : changsub ah .., i miss you ,... really really miss you . then shes`s crying on her knees..

tmrw morning ........................ ( lee`s mansion )

mr.lee : sons , tmrw me and your mom gonna go outstation to paris for 2 month .. please take care of company business . 

then , mr lee first son said that he understand .

mr lee second son : nae .. arraseo appa..

 kimminseok {xiumin }  : changsub ahh .. want to handle the project that will colab with park company ?

changsub : no , you handle it . im busy with other project .. 

xiumin just noded .

 

to be continued .......................................

* what actually happen between chorong and changsub before ?? and will they meet again?   and next chapter xiumin, chanyeol and chorong meet ... what will happen ?

                                                wait for next chapter .................

hope my readers will like it . sorry for the late update .