Prequel

A for Adorable

Luhan has his own group of friends.

Kim Minseok, who he met during football try outs and they was close due to their same interest in football obviously. Kim Minseok introduced Luhan to the others when Luhan joined him for lunch one day.

The drama queen Byun Baekhyun who exaggerate everything in life.

Zhang Yixing who is just purely the nicest human Luhan ever met.

Do Kyungsoo who looks calm but scary when he is triggered.

Hwang Zitao who stand out because of his obvious eye bags even though he always remember to get his beauty sleep whatsoever.

Luhan is happy to have them as his friend but he really wants to get close to the one and only, Oh Sehun. They are deskmate but after the first day, Sehun barely talks or smile at him and when he tried, Sehun always answered with a nod or just a plain i don't know. Luhan was sad of course because he really likes looking at Sehun. 

From his lunch table, he can easily see Sehun with his group of friends. Sehun is silently looking at his friends, who is making jokes or something while he sips his drink. Suddenly Sehun turn around and their eyes met for a second or two before Luhan quickly averted his eyes and shoved a creme puff into his mouth making him cough badly. Minseok realised and quickly hand him a drink. Luhan took it and sip fastly, not noticing the obvious pout on Sehun's face.

"Dude, you are so obvious", Jogin voiced out when he saw the pout on Sehun's face.

"What? What are you talking about?", Sehun said hiding the blush on his face while looking at the suddenly interesting lunch.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA You really are bad at lying man", Chanyeol said with a goofy smile.

"Why don't you just confess to him? He looks like he likes you too from the obvious staring he gave you every lunch time", Junmyeon said before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I don't think so. He looks quite close to that Kim Minseok guy. They are always together. I don't have a chance, guys. I think he is just curious about me. That's it", Sehun says.

"I think they are just friends, Sehun. Like how can he looked at you if his boyfriend is beside him. Just think about it, They are clearly just friends, if you ask me", Jongdae suddenly speaks out while the others nod along.

"Yeah, man. Jongdae kind of made a point just now. Why don't you give it a go man?" Jongin says.

Sehun finally gave an okay and said he'll try then because this is the first time someone made his heart beat like crazy. Just thinking about Luhan makes him happy.

 

While at Luhan's table,

"Are you okay, man?" Minseok asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay,"Luhan said continuing to sip on Minseok's drink.

"Because its pretty obvious that you are staring at Oh Sehun just now",Baekhyun smiled.

Luhan chocked and start coughing again, " What made you said that? I wasn't staring."

"Yeah and I'm not gay. Come on Luhan. Just be honest here, you like Sehun right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Urm maybe. I guess. I don't know. It's just that I really want to get close to him, talk to him and maybe...," Luhan clearly blusing.

"Kiss him, right?" Kyungsoo voiced out.

Luhan smiled at the thought of kissing Sehun and quickly hide his face, making his friends smile at his cuteness.

"Why don't you try to get close to him first and when the time is right, confess." Minseok gave his opinion.

"Yeah Luhan. The worst thing that could happen is Sehun turning you down", Tao said while eating his lunch, oblivious about Luhan's sudden heartbreak.

Luhan was about to cry when Yixing, "I think it's going to be fine. Like who won't fall in love with you, Luhan. You know we will always be here if anything happens."

The others nod and Luhan was glad to have them.

 

Lunch is over and they all said their goodbyes, going to their respective classes.

Sehun was already there when Luhan arrived and Luhan happily skipped to his place. Before he was able to talk to Sehun, the teacher arrived and Luhan tries to hide his sadness because first attempt, fail. The teacher is giving a pair project and Luhan is beaming with happiness when Sehun asked him to be his partner. Maybe the plan is not a fail after all.

When class ended, Luhan quickly took out his phone and looked at Sehun. Sehun noticed and looked back at Luhan but Luhan is just sitting there, looking at him without even moving until Sehun voiced out, "Are you okay, Luhan?"

Luhan was screaming in the inside because Sehun just said his name, SEHUN JUST SAID HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!! Calming himself, he croacked out,"Number?"

"What?", Sehun said clearly confused.

"I mean, your number? Because you know, how can I call you if you don't give me your number? Not that you should give if you don't want to. But what about the project then. Because we are a group right. I can go to your house. I mean, my house if you don't want me to go to yours", Luhan rambles and stopped when he heard a chuckle from Sehun.

Sehun smiles and took the phone from Luhan's hand, quickly typing his number saving it under the name Hun. He gave it back to him and was about to leave when he whispered to Luhan,"You are cute, Luhan".

Luhan did not relised how long he was sitting there until his friends came and said that they were worried because they can't find him. Luhan was still blushing when they found him. They made Luhan spilled everything and was squeling like a bunch of girls after Luhan finished.

"He clearly likes you, Luhan. I bet on my new Gucci bag if I have to", Tao said.

"Yeah, you should really go for it. Sehun had never done that to anyone, Luhan", Minseok smiled.

"Emphasize on the word never guys. Luhan is the first ever to make Ice Prince Oh Sehun melt", Baekhyun said while taking out his candy.

Luhan was so happy that he legit skipped home while his friends just laugh at him.

 

That night, Luhan kept on staring at his phone. Should he or should he not text Sehun? He thought of ways to start the conversation and quickly typed, 

 

From: Han

To: Hun

Hi, this is Luhan.

 

From: Hun

To: Han

Hi Luhan, was not expecting you to text me though. But have you thought where to do our project at?

 

From: Han

To: Hun

Urm, yeah. I guess we can do it at my house but my older brother always has his friends over so the house is always kind of loud.

 

From: Hun

To: Han

Really? We can do it at my house then because I can't really think in a loud place. Plus my parents is always not around so no one will bother us.

 

OMG. Am I going to be at Sehun's house alone? I can see his house. The house that Sehun grew up in. I was blushing and grinning so hard that my cheeks hurt. Like anything can happen when two teenagers are alone right? Luhan was internally screaming when a text woke him up from his thoughts.

 

From: Hun

To: Han

Is it okay with you?

 

From: Han

To: Hun

Yeah, it's good. Text me your address then.

 

After receiving Sehun's text, Luhan smiled and hugged his phone to sleep. That night, Luhan dreams that he is married to Sehun. They live in a cosy house together and their friends become their neighbours. They are happy together with a fluffy white cat as their pet. Luhan can't help but smile while sleeping creeping is mother out when she went to wake him up the next morning.

"Luhan, wake up. I know its weekend but wake up," Mrs Xi said.

"No, Sehun. Five more minutes. Lets cuddle," Luhan sleepily said shocking Mrs Xi.

"Wake up, Luhan. This is your mother. Stop dreaming," Mrs Xi said almost rising her voice.

Luhan open his eyes slowly and was shocked to see his mother there,"Mom, five more minutes please".

"I was Sehun just a few minutes ago and now I'm mom," Mrs Xi said obviously smiling.

Luhan was so shocked that he quickly turned making him fall off his bed. He looked at his mother and know that he screwed up when he saw his mom smirked.

"Now wake up and eat breakfast. Your brother had already gone out", Mrs Xi said while going out of Luhan's room.

Luhan hide his face in his blanket before making his mind to quickly took a bath and also go out. He was eating his breakfast when he remembered he actually need to go to Sehun's house today. He checked the time and realised he got like half an hour before he needs to go. 

Sehun is nervous to have Luhan at his house. Surely he sometimes have his friends over but Luhan is different. Luhan is the guy that made him happy at just the thought of him. He woke up extra early that morning so that his house would be perfect when Luhan arrived. 

Luhan hit the doorbell, clearly nervous that he would be in Sehun's house in just a few seconds. The gate was opened and Luhan nervously walks in. Sehun was the definition of angel when Luhan saw him at the door with his white jeans and baby blue sweater. They greeted each other and Sehun lead him to Sehun's room before Sehun went back down to serve Luhan a glass of juice. Luhan was looking around Sehun's room when Sehun came in with orange juices and chocolate chip cookies. 

They started to discuss about the group project but after hours of doing their work, Luhan was getting tired.

"Luhan, if you are tired. You can go and take a rest on my bed if you want", Sehun broke the silent atmosphere of the room.

Luhan clearly shocked of the offer quickly declined,"It's okay. I think I can still handle it".

Sehun silently agreed and went back to his work.

Luhan's head was moving right and left, making Sehun looked at him. Sehun smiled when he saw Luhan slowly falling asleep. He walked towards Luhan and slowly picked up Luhan. He was walking towards the bed, when Luhan suddenly woke up and was trying to get off. Sehun hit the foot of the bed resulting in making Luhan and him fall onto the bed.

Sehun was shocked to be greeted with the same deer-like eyes that had been captivating him since the first time he saw them so close to him. He can see that Luhan was also shocked at without thinking he closed the gap between them. It was a sweet kiss and Sehun felt fireworks when he finally taste Luhan's lips. Luhan pulled away and looked into Sehun's eyes trying to find whether Sehun also have the same feeling as him.

"I love you, Luhan. Since the first time I saw you," Sehun said before capturing Luhan's lips again. They are fighting for dominance but Sehun clearly wins as Luhan melts into Sehun's arms. I love yous were repeated between them while they are kissing.

After what felt hours of kissing, they stayed in each others arm while Luhan played with Sehun's hair. "Are we boyfriends now?", Luhan asked. "Yeah, we are bambi"' Sehun said before kissing Luhan again.

 

 


Well, I tried to make this time longer and I am quite happy with the result. Please comment because the comments is what gave me the strength to right more. I will try to improve. Thanks for reading.