Final

Accept My Heart (And Eat It)

A/N: I came up with this in ten mins...forgive me this was supposed to be for valentines day...but i dont know the meaning of deadlines....

fail fluff ahead, read at your own risk

use of a couple of swear words

not enuf baekchen out there TT^TT


“What are we doing in the library again?”

“Hush, he’ll hear you! Oh my gosh, look at him, he’s like, living, breathing, perfection. His jaw line’s so sharp, it can cut diamonds,” Baekhyun sighs dreamily, “he can probably cut the diamonds on our wedding rings with that jaw line.”

“Why don’t you just confess, you’ve been drooling since he transferred here!” Kyungsoo whispers; exasperated.

Baekhyun turns to look at Kyungsoo with shock written all over his face, “How could you say such a thing! I can’t confess, I'm obviously going to be rejected!” Baekhyun wails.

“Look, it’s valentine’s day, your last one in high school, actually. So just give him those candy hearts with those messages. You’re obviously going to regret not doing anything and then cry about it to me, and I won’t listen to any of it. So go now, before I do it for you!”

 

 

 

 

 

So there Baekhyun was, standing in front the guy of his dreams, holding the hearts with the “ messages” in his hand, hoping they won’t get soggy from all the sweat on his hands.

“Yo Chen, there’s some dude standing there”, said man of Baekhyun’s dreams stops his conversation and turns to look at him after his friends revelation.

If Baekhyun wasn't so busy deciding how to suicide, he would’ve noticed the grin that widened when Chen looked at him. But of course, Baekhyun didn’t see it.

“Can I help you?” Chen asks in his beautiful voice.

Ugh, his voice is like paradise. I wonder what he’d sound like moan- STOP STOP STOP BAEKHYUN!!!! Get your mind out of the gutter!

Baekhyun shakes himself out of his little fantasy, in time to see the confusing marring the other boys forehead, in the form of wrinkles. How he wishes he could remove them with his fingers.

“Uh, uh…h-ha-happy v-valentines d-d-day,”

He slides the first candy heart forward on the table. The heart is white against the dark marble of the library tables.

The confusion on Chen's face is replaced by shock as his eyebrows disappear behind his bangs after reading the message; I’m yours.

When Chen looks at him again, he slides the second one forward; this one’s a baby pink, resembling the color that lightly specks Chen’s high cheek bones, and this, Baekhyun notices.

An amused smile spreads across Chens face as he reads the second message; Be mine.

The smile on Chens face is turning into a grin, but Baekhyun’s still nervous, avoiding eye contact, as he slides the third heart forward. He feels the blood rushing into his ears, and he knows his cheeks are doing no better. He looks at the red heart he just slid forward, and knows his face is the same color.

The message on the heart couldn’t be any more shameless either; Kiss me.

Baekhyun can’t even look at the table after sending the third heart, so he just fixes his eyes on his shoes. Have my shoelaces always been green? Ewe! Fashion disgrace. Of course, his sassy inner self will come out even at a time like this.

It was silent, for what felt like hours to Baekhyun, but was actually just five seconds. He decides to pick up the dignity he has left and just leave. But as he is about to leave, someone clasps fingers around his wrist and pulls him back.

His face bumps into a chest, he has a pretty good idea of whose chest it is (he didn't spend hours staring at pictures of it for nothing), but he wants to confirm it. So he looks up, and he’s hoping he can keep looking into the sparkling eyes staring right back at him, but two seconds into the staring, the eyes close and he can feel a soft pressure on his lips.

The kiss was short, just a peck. Baekhyun didn’t even get a chance to kiss back, when Chen pulls away. He feels something slide into his pocket and Chen winks at him, “They call me Jongdae,” he pauses (Ugh don’t remind me, such a pretty name), before continuing “but you can call me anytime.”

Baekhyun can’t seem to find his voice, let alone remember his own name, so he’s stuck stuttering like a broken record, “I uh, I my-my n-name-”

He’s interrupted before he could finish, “Baekhyun, I know,” Chen Jongdae winks one more time before sitting back down, and plopping the kiss me heart into his mouth.  

Baekhyun is walking away, feeling butterflies in his stomach because the guy he has been stalking crushing on for the past two years just kissed him and he can’t wait to tell Kyungsoo.

OMG HE KISSED ME HE KFNLKGIRWGNV HE KNOWS MY NAME OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO NAME OUR KIDS!!!!

He reaches into his pocket and he swears his heart stopped beating when he read the message on the purple heart;

 

ur cute

 

 

 

BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER, he thinks as he skips off to find Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END.