01: Flashback

Library.

Ne~, Anneyeonghaseyo! I'm baaack with a new fic and
it's starring Infinite's leader and my second bias, KIM SUNGGYU!
Yay! Haha. It's a sweet one, well a fluff story to be exact. I hope you
like it and hear something from what you think about it.
I changed my writing style also, please tell me if I should keep it or not.
Then again, Thank You!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________


The bright light coming from the sun tickled my eyelashes which cause of me being awake from my slumber. I turned to my right side and grabbed my pillow, or so I thought it was.

Then, my said pillow started to groaned in frustration which shocked me, 'Does it suppose to do that?' I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes in curiousity, only to find out that 'my pillow' is the guy that I've been waiting for the whole night and the reason why I stayed up late. I sighed in relief.

"Oppa..?" I called his attention while slightly nudging him. Did he hear me? I suppose not, he's not even responding to my touch!

Oh, maybe he's just really tired and sleepy. Who wouldn't be, if your schedule is really that tight and you just love to sleep. I chuckled at my own joke.

You see, this oppa of mine is my boyfriend for almost 5 years. Actually, most couple would marry each other already if they reached that kind of time in their relationship but in our case we're just too young for it.

Not that young, young though. Like 2o young, I guess that's enough for an explanation. Wait, how many times did I use the word young in my sentence? Oh, never mind. Haha.

Kim Sunggyu, that is his name. Yeah, that leader dude from the boy group Infinite. We've known each other for quite so long. Okay, I lied. We've known each other since we're in diapers. Yes, childhood friends that became lovers. Haha.

Want to know our love story and how he actually confessed his love for me? No? Well too bad, you don't have a choice but to know it. :P Anyway, it was like this...

I was walking down the hallway when suddenly a pair of strong arms hugged me from behind. I yelp in shocked as  the person squeeze my body. I turned to look at the person when he/she finally decided to let of  go me, to my surprise it was my best friend. Kim Sunggyu.

Well, you're probably telling me that I should not be surprise because after all he's my best friend but you're wrong. I have a reason why I should be, it's because he should be somewhere far away from me but now he's suddenly here hugging me. Now, do you understand why?

He started laughing which made me snapped out of my own thoughts and glared at him with full force. Yeah, like the charismatic glare of Minho. "Yah! How could you." I growled at him. 

He stopped and hugged me again, this is a usual thing for the both of us, but since we stepped in high school my heart always beats so fast whenever we had skinships. "Mianeh, ~~~~ -ah. I just want to surprise you." He apologized.

"And look it... worked." He murmured which he thought I won't hear it but to bad for him cause I did. "Yah! Why are you so mean!" I pushed him away and hit his arm, then walked away from the scene.

Ugh. If I wasn't in love with him I would already ditched our friendship a long time ago. Okay, I was kidding but I'm really pissed right now.

"~~~~ -ah! Wait for me!" He shouted while I quickened my pace. He's so annoying but irresistible at the same time. Oh Sunggyu, what have you done to me?! I stopped 'walking' and turned around to face him which was a bad idea.

He ended colliding with me. And now, we're at the clinic holding a bag of ice and placing it on to our foreheads. It was really a hard hit since he was running after me.

"It was all your fault." I muttered under my breath. He looked at me with an apologizing look, I just rolled my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out. "Not gonna work this time, after you lied to me and bumping on to me?! You wish!" I snapped.

He flinched at my words and looked down. I wasn't that harsh, am I? "Well, I didn't exactly lie to you. I was shocked too that I wasn't going to transfer and that bump was an accident. Please forgive me." He said with sincerity in his voice which made my heart to soften.

"Fine... I am glad you came back." I whispered in response since I was too shy to admit it. But, luck wasn't on my side cause he heard it. He grinned and hugged me at the same time. "I know you will." He chuckled, then again I just rolled my eyes at him but laughed at the end. 

Months have passed since the day Sunggyu's parents decided to let him finished his high school with me which made me really happy, secretly. Okay, I was beyond happy that it was really obvious. You happy now?

I went to my locker just to find a piece of note lying on top of my Chemistry book which was my next subject by the way and was the book that I lend Sunggyu yesterday. How'd he know my locker combination? Oh, right! I gave  it to him. Silly me.

 

Meet me at the library. I need help with Mathematics, it's really hard nowadays. -Sunggyu

I laughed at the note I just read now. It was really weird of him to ask me that favor cause he's always good at that subject, but nobody's perfect... not even him.







First chapter is up! Also, you who skipped my author's note, kindly read it please.
It will mean a lot to me. Thanks!~