Chapter 14

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

JIMIN

 

Jimin was walking to his dorm with Seokjin. Since it was a Sunday and neither of them had anything in particular to do they had decided to play video games at Jimin’s dorm.

Seokjin’s hand was around Jimin’s shoulder something which was a habit for Seokjin. Jimin tried not to think about it too much. It was most likely a friendly gesture.

When they reached the dorm they decided to play League of Legends and for a while, it went okay and Jimin was actually having a good time.

That was until Jimin paused the game to get something to drink. He got two cans of diet coke and handed one to Seokjin before sitting down next to him. He felt Seokjin rest his hand on his and Jimin decided to simply take his hand away when Seokjin grabbed his wrist with a gentle force.

“How long are you gonna keep doing this?” Seokjin asked.

“Do what?”

“Punish yourself over what happened with Hoseok,” Seokjin said. “You know it’s not your fault”

“I know but it’s just that I miss him,” Jimin explained.

“He doesn’t deserve you after what he did,”

“I know but I just…,”

“You need someone who is willing to treat you like you deserved to be and not some jealous possessive ,”

Jimin just nodded. Of course, Seokjin had a point but his mind refused to be rational.

“You deserve so much better Jimin,” Seokjin said his hand on Jimin’s cheek. Jimin shivered under the gentle touch as Seokjin’s gaze burned into him and before Jimin could even realize what was happening Seokjin was kissing him.

Jimin’s first instinct was to push Seokjin off but he instead kissed him enjoying the warm feeling of Seokjin’s lips molding against his own.

Seokjin’s hands were on Jimin’s face and Jimin slowly wrapped his around Seokjin’s neck and that’s when he noticed Hoseok at the door watching him kiss Seokjin. He looked like he had seen some ghost, his face was pale and sunken and Jimin immediately stopped kissing Seokjin.

“Hoseok,” he began but before he could even finish calling out Hoseok’s name he had practically run off.

Jimin jumped from the bed ready to go after Hoseok when he felt himself being pulled back by Seokjin.

“Jimin don’t,”

Jimin looked back horrified as he extracted himself from Seokjin’s rather tight grip on his hand.

“Hoseok saw us…he is gonna think something is going on,” Jimin said. “I have to explain to him”

“Jimin you broke up with him,” Seokjin said standing up. “You don’t owe him any sort of explanation”

“But…,”

“No, you have nothing to do with him anymore okay?”

Jimin just nodded. Seokjin was probably right. What was he supposed to say to Hoseok anyway? He had no reason to go after Hoseok anymore.

“Come on sit down,” Seokjin said.

Jimin nodded sitting down and Seokjin rubbed circles on his back in an attempt to comfort him but it wasn’t working because Hoseok was all Jimin could think about the guilt increasing as each minute passed by.

“Seokjin,” Jimin said.

“Yeah,”

“I wanna be alone right now,” Jimin said in a hesitant voice. “Is that okay?”

“Yeah of course,” Seokjin said. “I’ll go”

“I’m sorry it’s just…,”

“No, I understand,” Seokjin smiled.

Jimin smiled back.

“So, I’ll uh see you later then,”

“Yeah,”

Seokjin leaned in to kiss Jimin but Jimin placed a hand on his chest gently pushing him back.

“I’m…I’m sorry,”

“It’s okay,”

Seokjin stood up and left with a quick wave leaving Jimin alone. Jimin sighed lying on the bed wondering why he felt so guilty about kissing Seokjin. It was not like he was cheating on Hoseok. They had already broken up.

Besides he really liked the kiss and Seokjin too. He wasn’t so sure if he considered Seokjin just a friend or something more. It was all getting too complicated now.

Jimin had no idea what to do.

 

SEOKJIN

 

Seokjin was walking back to his own dorm with almost a sense of accomplishment.

It wasn’t much just a kiss but it was their first one in weeks now. And this time Jimin seemed really into it until of course, Hoseok walked in ruining the entire moment.

Seokjin hated Hoseok’s guts now. He just had to ruin their chance of getting together in some way or other and as predicted Jimin got all emotional about Hoseok.

But at least Seokjin convinced Jimin not to run after him. There was no point it to it. Seokjin was sure Hoseok had given up after seeing him kiss Jimin and as bad as it sounded Seokjin was happy about it. Now that Hoseok was out of his way he could show Jimin that he could be the person Jimin should have in his life.

It was a strange feeling because Seokjin had never been this drawn to any boy or girl before. If a person didn’t like him back he would forget about them in a matter of a week. Relationships were mostly a thing out of boredom for him but not with Jimin.

Everything was different with Jimin.

Lost in his thoughts Seokjin didn’t notice Hoseok until he was pinned on the wall by him.

“You ing ,” Hoseok said. “I was right about you all along”

All Seokjin did was smile at Hoseok.

“Go ahead hit me for it,” he said provoking Hoseok. “See if that gets Jimin to take you back”

Hoseok’s grip got looser.

“Go ahead honestly,” Seokjin said. “Do anything you want to but it’s not gonna get you Hoseok back”

Hoseok almost lets go of the collar of Seokjin’s shirt and Seokjin pushed his hands off straightening his shirt.

“You are fighting an already lost battle Jung Hoseok,” Seokjin said. “You and Jimin are history”

“You caused it all you ing ,”

“I did nothing,” Seokjin defended himself. “You hit and wrecked your relationship and now you are blaming it on to me”

Hoseok stayed silent but Seokjin didn’t stop.

“You caused the breakup,” Seokjin said. “You hurt Jimin and now that he is over it you have no right to come back into his life”

“Besides, he has moved on already Hoseok,” Seokjin said. “He doesn’t care about you”

The satisfaction that Seokjin got from seeing the fall on Hoseok’s face relived the coldest parts of his heart. Seokjin didn’t know who he had become but if keeping Hoseok away meant that he had to lie he was sure he would do it.

Seokjin moved away from Hoseok who seemed like in a weird sort of trance. Seokjin began walking again before stopping himself.

“Oh, Hoseok Jimin really is a good kisser,”

 

NAMJOON

 

Namjoon was on his bed going over his notes when he got a text. It was from Jimin.

‘Hey, are you free now?’

Namjoon grabbed his phone to text back when he heard Jackson’s loud sigh.

“Namjoon what did I say about the 5-minute rule?”

“It’s just Jimin…,”

“He is gonna think you have nothing to do,” Jackson said sounding exasperated. “So wait before you reply”

Namjoon sighed as he kept his phone away.

He desperately waited until the whole 5 minutes passed away.

He took his phone to text back.

‘I’m free what’s up?’

Jimin replied in a few seconds.

‘I need some help with Calculus, can I come over?’

‘Sure’

‘Okay, see you in some time’

Namjoon kept his phone aside and walked over to the mirror adjusting his messy hair until it was perfectly arranged in a quiff.

“What happened?”

“Jimin is coming over,” Namjoon said as he began looking for something to wear. He chose a much nicer pair of T-shirt and then decided to change out of his holey shorts for good measure and instead put on a pair of track pants and then headed to clean over the mess formed on the bed.

“And why is he coming over?’

“He said he needed some help with Calculus,”

“Oh,”

Namjoon finally cleared everything when soon Jimin arrived.

“Hey Jimin,”

“Hey Namjoon,” Jimin said with a smile. “Hey Jackson”

“Hey,” Jackson said as he stood up. “I am gonna go now, nice to see you Ji

Please log in to read the full chapter