Chapter 11

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You are supposed to arrange them alphabetically,” Seokjin said. “That’s all”

Jimin nodded as he began arranging the books while Seokjin watched.

“I am in the children’s section,” Seokjin said. “If you need help, be sure to tell me”

Jimin nodded with a smile before going back to his work. It wasn’t that the work was particularly interesting but it wasn’t too much to do as he wiped the shelves and then rearranged the books each time. Besides the extra money was always a good thing besides from his monthly allowance and of course, his mom will be very proud to see him growing up.

“You done?” Seokjin suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Oh yeah, I am done here,” Jimin said.

“I think the romance section is still left to be done,” Seokjin said.

Jimin nodded and they began to work together arranging the books.

“So, are you liking this?” Seokjin asked.

“It’s not too bad,” Jimin said.

“Yeah,”

“And I love that it’s very quiet and stuff you know,” Jimin said and Seokjin nodded.

For the next half an hour they worked silently until Seokjin glanced at the clock.

“It’s 8:30,” he said. “We can leave now”

“Oh, that’s it?” Jimin asked.

“Yeah, do you wanna stay longer?” Seokjin asked and Jimin chuckled shaking his head no.

They grabbed their bags and left bowing at the woman.

“I am starving,” Jimin declared.

“There is this great burger place around here,” Seokjin said. “Wanna go?”

Jimin glanced at his watch. He was supposed to meet Hoseok at 9 but his rumbling stomach had other plans.

“Yeah, sure,”

Seokjin smiled as they turned around and walked to the burger place.

The place was packed with many students but Jimin and Seokjin managed to find a booth. Jimin picked up the menu and there was a wide variety of options and Jimin couldn’t decide.

“What do you think I should get?” Jimin asked.

“My personal favorite is the large cheeseburger along with onion rings and a chocolate shake,” Seokjin said smacking his lips.

“All right I am getting that too,” Jimin said.

A server showed up at their table and Seokjin recited the order. He left nodding so now Seokjin and Jimin were left waiting for the food to arrive.

“How’s Korea been so far?” Seokjin suddenly asked.

“I honestly enjoy it a lot,” Jimin answered. “I love the University and I have managed to make some good friends, of course, I miss my parents and my brother but other than that I’ve got no complaints. This place is amazing”

Seokjin smiled.

“Well, I am glad you are enjoying it here,”

“Yeah me too,”

“I am guessing Hoseok is a big part of that,” Seokjin said casually twirling the little salt and pepper shakers on the tables.

At the mention of his name, Jimin was sure he had turned red before he nodded a little.

“Uh yeah, Hoseok is um amazing,” Jimin said.

“I bet he is,” Seokjin said.

“Huh,”

“Nothing, it’s just a bit weird seeing him like this,”

“Like what?” Jimin questioned curiously.

“Hoseok never actually has been in a proper relationship before,” Seokjin answered. “He usually went from girl to guys until you came along”

“Oh,”

“I do not doubt the sincerity of his feelings of course,” Seokjin immediately said. “Don’t take me the wrong way”

“I get it,” Jimin smiled.

“I mean it’s actually quite amazing that he managed to change for you, ” Seokjin said.

“Uh yeah,” Jimin said just when the server arrived with their food and they didn’t take long to start eating. Seokjin was right the burgers were heaven and went so well with the onion rings and the shake that Jimin felt like his stomach would explode at the end of the meal.

“This place really is amazing,” Jimin said.

“Told you,”

After a long argument of who would pay Jimin managed to win and paid for both of their meals.

“Next time, I am paying,” Seokjin said as they left the restaurant.

“Sure,” Jimin said pulling out his phone from his jeans pocket. It was 9:30 pm and he had gotten about 5 texts and 10 missed calls all from Hoseok.

“Hoseok?” Seokjin questioned.

“Uh yeah, we were actually supposed to meet at 9,” Jimin said.

“Oh, well you should go now I think,” Seokjin said.

“Um, yeah bye Seokjin see you later,” Jimin said.

“Goodbye and night,”

Jimin walked to the dorm the thoughts of what Seokjin told about Hoseok looming into the back of his head.

 

 

Hoseok was pacing his room. Jimin hadn’t picked up any of his calls and nor did he reply to any of his texts.

15 minutes was all Hoseok was giving before he would go looking for Jimin.

Just then he heard a knock on the door and Hoseok rushed to open the door and there was Jimin.

“Oh my god Jiminie,” Hoseok said relieved. “Here you are”

Jimin chuckled.

“Yes of course, here I am,” Jimin said as he came in and closed the door behind him.

“Why didn’t you pick up my calls or respond to my texts?” Hoseok asked.

“Chill Hoseok, my phone was silent,”

Hoseok suddenly kissed Jimin.

“I was just very worried you know,” Hoseok said.

“Aw,”

“Anyway, doesn’t your shift end at 8 pm?”

“Yeah,” Jimin said as he sat down on the bed.

“So, what took you so long?” Hoseok asked.

“Um, I was with Seokjin we went to a burger place,”

“Oh,” Hoseok said suddenly furious but he tried to maintain his calm.

“He is a good guy,” Jimin said. “Very kind”

“Oh yeah, I suppose he is,” Hoseok said.

Jimin suddenly left to change and Hoseok sat on his bed. He had been very worried since yesterday when he found that Seokjin worked at the bookstore. He didn’t trust Seokjin even one bit but he had no idea how he could tell Jimin that without sounding like some crazy possessive boyfriend.

Jimin returned dressed in a pair of shorts that reached just below his thighs and a tank top and momentarily Hoseok was very distracted by all of it.

“Are you planning on staying the night?” Hoseok asked.

“Oh yeah, if you don’t mind,” Jimin answered.

“Of course I don’t” Hoseok smiled.

Jimin grinned as he sat down next to Hoseok and it didn’t take long before Hoseok was on top of Jimin’s body and they began making out. Of course, Jimin stopped when things got a bit too steamy.

“Let’s watch a movie,”

Hoseok nodded immediately getting off Jimin’s body who grabbed Hoseok’s laptop and put on some random movie.

Hoseok was barely even focusing. He didn’t understand why Jimin was so scared to take things forward. He respected Jimin’s boundaries but sometimes he doubted it was because he wasn’t good enough that Jimin didn’t want to move forward. Besides Hoseok never had to try so hard to get laid with someone ever before.

But for Jimin all the wait in the world was worth it because Hoseok loved Jimin. He leaned in and kissed Jimin’s cheek and Jimin chuckled before he pressed a kiss on Hoseok’s cheek.

“It’s getting a bit late, don’t you think,” Hoseok said. “We should sleep”

Jimin nodded as he shut Hoseok’s laptop.

Hoseok got up and switched off the lights before climbing onto his little bed and Jimin immediately cuddled up close to him.

“Hoseokie,” Jimin said.

“Yeah,”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course,”

“Am I your first boyfriend?”

“You are the first person I’ve ever been in a relationship with,” Hoseok answered truthfully.

“Oh, and what about others before me?” Jimin asked.

“Frankly, no one made me feel like you do,” Hoseok answered playing with Jimin’s clock.

“So am I special?” Jimin asked.

“Yes, you are,” Hoseok answered as he kissed Jimin in the dark. “I love you after all”

Hoseok knew he was being stupid to even hope Jimin would say it back because he didn’t of course.

Maybe Jimin had his own insecurities, maybe he didn’t love Hoseok yet or maybe he just wasn’t good at vocalizing his feelings. Either way, Hoseok was willing to wait for Jimin to say those words to him.

He only hoped it won’t be too long.

 

 

Jimin woke up with Hoseok’s arms still around him and when he glanced at the clock and it was already 7:30 am and of course Jimin was off the bed in an instant. His first class was only in half an hour.

Hoseok was awake too after Jimin practically pushed him off to get out of the bed.

“You okay Jimin?” Hoseok asked.

“I am ing screwed,” Jimin groaned as he grabbed his stuff from the floor.

“What is it?” Hoseok asked.

“I am really late for class today,” Jimin said as he rushed to his own dorm because he had his clothes there and he had planned to wake up earlier than usual to go back to his dorm and then leave for classes.

It worked out quite well considering he is running in his T-shirt and shorts probably attracting quite the attention.

Jimin knocked hard on the door twice and Yoongi was there in a few seconds as Jimin rushed past him straight to the bathroom.

“Are you late?” Jimin heard Yoongi ask.

“Yeah,” Jimin yelled as he hurriedly stood beneath the shower while simultaneously brushing his teeth.

In about 5 minutes he stepped out hair still wet as he put on his jeans from the previous day with a great difficulty and managed to find a clean shirt to put on and he still had to put all his books in the bag.

Jimin came out to find his bag neatly packed and Yoongi handed him two pieces of toast.

“I packed your bag,” Yoongi said. “Cause you were getting late, go on hurry now”

Jimin decided it was worth it to spare some time to hug Yoongi so he did hugging him as tightly he could.

“Thank you Yoongi,” Jimin said. “You are amazing”

Jimin checked his phone and he still had 5 minutes to reach the class and if he ran at the same speed he could reach there by 7:58 and he was right as he showed up at class panting and huffing but thankfully on time.

“Hey Jimin,” Namjoon waved.

“Hey,” Jimin panted.

“You look a bit um…,” Namjoon said. “Everything okay?”

“Oh yeah, I just woke up a bit late,” Jimin answered.

“Okay,”

The teacher came in a bit later and the first thing he did was announce that they will be having their exams in 4 weeks.

“Oh gosh, I’m screwed,” Jimin said.

“4 weeks is a lot of time,” Namjoon said reassuringly. “Have you been revising?”

“No,” Jimin answered thinking how he had spent all of his time with Hoseok instead.

“You don’t have to worry,” Namjoon said. “I will help you”

“Please do, I can’t fail,” Jimin said.

“You won’t trust me,” Namjoon sai

Please log in to read the full chapter