Frost

First Love

You asked for it.


“Yoon-!”

The dancer was leaning against the railing on the bridge. The lamp above shone down brightly on them. The frigid night made their breaths shine in the dark, adding mysticism to this meeting. Jimin was still in the prisoner’s clothes as he was pushed against the railing. The police chief kept the criminal at arms length.

“You’ve been a naughty boy, these past few days.”

Jimin shivered, both from the cold weather and from the frost of Yoongi’s low growl.

“B-But Hyung- “

“Who said you could speak, convict?” The rapper smirked at the younger’s wince. “It’s all you are to me, anyways.”

Jimin looked away, his eyes unable to handle the intense hatred the older had of him. He bit his bottom lip to stop himself from saying anything, but yelped when he felt the warmth press against his chest. He looked back to see only Yoongi’s eyes. The dancer’s heart raced, his pulse beating faster than any of the times he finished performing. He could feel his heart in his throat, drying his mouth as the raven-haired member’s face only got closer and closer.

“Y-Yoongi…”

There was a soft click from behind him.

Jimin turned around to find his hand cuffed to the railing. His eyes widened, darting to the police chief as he began walking away. The rapper only raised a hand to wave goodbye.

“Have fun getting out,” he yelled across the soft, winter wind. “That’s what you get for waking me up.”

“It was on accident, hyung!”

But Jimin’s words fell on deaf ears as Suga kept walking away from the younger member. The boy sighed, his mind focused on the little fog that appeared beneath the light. He looked up to the lamppost in contemplation, wondering how this could’ve happened to him with a somber piano playing in the background.

“Woof.”

Jimin looked down to find a fellow maknae line.

“Taehyung!” The singer moved forward to give him a hug, but the metallic clinks of the cuffs kept him at a distance. “Taehyung, help me out!”

The brunet could only stare at him.

“Taehyung, please!” Jimin tried pulling on his cuffs, hoping that the cold would have rusted it a bit. “Help me?”

The vocalist stepped forward, giving the dancer excitement. Jimin looked down to the cuffs, wondering how the other member was going to free him. Instead, he felt a sloppy sensation up his cheek, causing him to look back in confusion as he jumped away. Taehyung stuck out his tongue, his eyes staring unblinkingly at him.

“Woof.”

Taehyung walked away.

“No, Taehyung!” Jimin reached out for him, but the cuffs kept him back. “Come back, I need help!”

The taller member kept walking, his silhouette disappearing into the night. Jimin froze before sighing in disdain. He knelt down, tired as he energy was drained away by the cold winds. They began to pick up, and he cursed himself for not at least bringing a jacket with him when Yoongi said he wanted to meet him outside. Instead, he’s stuck to a bridge railing with nothing but black jeans with distressing around his knees and a striped, long-sleeve shirt.

Jimin heard a pair of laughter in the distance.

He clenched his teeth, not just to stop the chattering but to also cool the rage that was bubbling in his heart. Jimin breathed slowly through his nose despite the chattering chill crawling his skin. His eyes narrowed and his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes darted to the laughter from the approaching figure. Jimin snarled and looked away, angry at the older member, who was laughing so hard with each step.

“Oh, man!” Yoongi couldn’t stop laughing. “I wish I could’ve seen it when V just you-!”

The police chief was silenced by the sudden wrench on his collar. His eyes widened from the violent pull, unable to react properly as Jimin tugged his face into view. Yoongi gulped at JImin’s expression. It’s the one he uses for “Blood, Sweat and Tears”. You know the one. That one. That scary one that sends chills but sends a really weird tingly feeling at the back of your head. Yeah, that was how the rapper was feeling from Jimin’s hard and loaded gaze.

He winced and shut his eyes when Jimin leaned in.

He could the tips of their nose touching, and the older member dared not to breathe. Jimin’s breath fanned against his lips before disappearing along with that gentle touch on his nose. He creaked an eye open, his gaze focusing on a very, very sweet smile.

“I bet you had a laugh at that, huh, hyung?”

Yoongi quickly looked away, hiding his blush. He was glowing because it’s cold out. Right. Jimin had nothing to do with it.

“Shut it.” The police chief took out the key and unlocked the criminal’s cuff. “You’re free on bail because Jin would disembowel me if I don’t.”

“Right.” Jimin hugged Yoongi as they both walked back. “Not because you miss me, right?”

“Hmph, as if.” The raven-haired member did nothing to hide his smile. “Jin just gets scarier than me sometimes.”

Yoongi froze at the kiss to the back of his ear.

“Whatever you say, hyung.”

“Shut it!”