[N] By Your Side (Seulgi x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone stood in front of your friend's & your grave as they were putting roses on top of your coffin before the funeral workers buried the both of you. Seulgi stared at the picture they picked for your tombstone. It was the same smile you gave her every day, even the day before you left for the trip and that was the last time you smiled at her like that. So it was hard for her to smile again when she doesn't see your smile. When you died in the hospital so did Kang Seulgi. You were her happiness, comfort, her strength and her forever. 

-----------------------------------------

Months had passed since the funeral, Seulgi decided to move back in with Irene though she still did keep the house, However, she can never sleep in it anymore. Everything about you was in there that it made it difficult for her to come back if you weren't there with her. She never smiled anymore, she was not the positive and bright woman she was anymore. Now, she barely talks, barely eats. Unless if swallowing her tears counted. She wouldn't give a reaction to anything, she wouldn't react to Yeri and Joy acting stupid to try to make her laugh, Wendy's encouraging messages, Irene's little pats on her head or because she's a person. All her eyes remained on is on the picture frame that has you leaning on the wall while listening to music. 

It was love at first sight for her when she saw you back then in college, you always had a one hour break before your next class so you would lean on the wall while listening to music on your phone. Or sometimes you would be sleeping. But the picture in the frame was the first picture she ever took of you. Even you didn't know it. Whenever you tried to see what the photo was Seulgi would always hide it so you couldn't even find out. She was an art major while you were a music major, both buildings were across from each other. So she decided to take a picture of you during your break time. Irene caught it and teased Seulgi about it. 

However, nothing happened until Wendy introduced you two to each other. Seulgi was relieved that Wendy was also a music major like you cause that meant she wouldn't appear as creepy. So whenever there were group projects for the music majors Seulgi convinced Wendy to always group with you just so she could see you. Wendy decided to help Seulgi and work wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter