[N] Dark (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood there in front of your father as you were getting lectured  about a "poor" choice you made. Except the thing is you never understood why  is it a poor choice?  Is it wrong that you didn't like majoring in business and rather major in music composition? Why does your major have to get your father's approval? It's what you want to do in your life not his.  As his lecture goes out your other ear, you wonder when is he going to stop the concept that arts should only be a hobby? When he ends his lecture you immediately take your leave. It's still early so you decide to go for a drive to calm yourself down. 

The engine of your Audi roars as you step on the gas pedal. You blast up the music in your car so instead of  your fathers words lingering in your head, it would be lyrics to a song you like. The night is calm and peaceful as you pull up and park in front of  a villa.  You sit in the car for a few seconds until you hear a knock on your window. You turn and see Irene and let her in and the both of you just sit there.

" Why the random visit?" Irene asks

" I just wanted to see you. " You reply

Irene grins. 

" But we're seeing each other tomorrow, you just love me so much don't you? " Irene teases as she pokes your cheek.

You  grin and nod as Irene chuckles.

" You look like you just returned from war. Long day? " Irene asks as she caresses your cheek. 

You don't say anything and lean into her touch. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter