II / CHEATSHEET

IVORY ; 《What would you give?》new girl group - applications open!
TE2FOwK.png
2oxcepc.png
RoJUz23.png
 ivory
XI entertainment
cheat sheet
 
one. I prefer idols for faceclaims. The age range should be around 18-25~

two. Your character must have an asian ethnicity, and it's best if she comes from Korea. She can be a foreigner, but keep in mind XI isn't a big company so they won't have international auditions.

three. I won't be focusing on love lines or established relationships with other idols, since these girls will have other problems to deal with. However, I encourage relationships with other OCs!

four. The plotlines exist as a guide, not gospel. You don't have to use them and I won't be biased if you don't!

five. If your character has some connection to the supernatural before joining IVORY, it must be minor. She may not be a demon, or an angel, or other kind of supernatural creature. The ps is your favourite girl group dance.

six. I'm very flexible about positions, but try and be reasonable! You can't be the visual, lead dancer and lead vocal. Try and have a balance of talents.

seven. Brownie points for flawed characters. Especially if their flaws will create drama!