I / PLOTLINES

IVORY ; 《What would you give?》new girl group - applications open!
TE2FOwK.png
2oxcepc.png
RoJUz23.png
IVORY
XI entertainment
I - BELIEVER
tumblr_mixl2a2VC01rj1bzzo2_1280.jpg
POSITION: Vocal Line OR Visual
KEYWORDS: Vibrant, hopeful, trusting
 
From a young age, she's been convinced there's more to the world around her than what she can see. Ghosts, fairies, monsters... there must be something out there, right? It's always been her dream to find it- but nightmares are dreams too, and they're more likely to come true.
currently avaliable
II - CURSED
tumblr_mmmftnDAxe1r7rtnro1_500.jpg
POSITION: Vocal Line OR Dance Line
KEYWORDS: Unlucky, hardworking, grateful
 
She's never been particularly lucky. She failed her auditions for bigger companies because of things she couldn't control- music skipping, trains that were late, lights falling on stage. But now she's determined to turn that bad luck around- and if it's her luck that's bringing her group down, she'll do anything to change it.
currently avaliable
III - skeptic
tumblr_ljwd0seF4P1qawf3uo1_400.png
POSITION: Rapper OR Lead Vocal OR Leader
KEYWORDS: Practical, stubborn, organized
 
A member of her family claims they can see ghosts, the girls at school believe in good luck charms, and she thinks it's all a bunch of childish fancies. Her entire worldview is shaped by science and logic. Even if things start to happen around her that might seem unexplainable, she'll find a way to explain them. More than anything, she's scared to face the reality that she might be wrong, and there might be things out there she can't control.
currently avaliable
IV - Psychic
tumblr_muz6suEBB11s4s5szo1_500.png
POSITION: Lead Vocal OR Leader
KEYWORDS: Generous, caring, cautious
 
For most of her life she just called it luck, but she's always known it's something different. She makes decisions off the feelings she gets, and so far she hasn't been wrong. Becoming an idol has always felt right, but now that she's been placed in a group, she keeps having nightmares. Something in her tells her that something is very, very wrong. 
currently avaliable
V - possessed
tumblr_ly5q9sHhTe1qjvy7mo3_500.jpg
POSITION: Lead Dancer OR Dance Line
KEYWORDS: Introverted, dedicated
 
She's known for her sharp movements and dedication to her art. This girl can always be found in rehearsal, trying new and complicated styles of dance. Not long after joining the group, however, something about her movements starts to change. Dancing becomes an obsession, and sometimes it feels like she doesnt' have control over her own limbs anymore.
currently avaliable
VI - sacrifice
tumblr_m8afuumALq1qgye6qo1_500.jpg
POSITION: Maknae OR Visual
KEYWORDS: Sweet, gullible, shy
 
She has a natural charm that draws people to her, and she's innocent and genuine enough that people want to protect her. She'll do anything to try and earn her place as an idol, since it's been her dream since childhood. She was often told not to let people take advantage of her- but if it's for the good of her group, how can she refuse?
currently avaliable