Chapter 2

That Look In Those Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Stamp: August 2014, First day of school at Seoul University

 

"Bye mum!" Lee Yul shouted as she walked out of the apartment. 

"Remember to ask Wonie to come home for dinner tonight!" Her mother reminded before the main door closed. 

 

*First day of school today, I wonder if I would be able to meet genuine friends...* Yul thought to herself as she walked towards her bike to cycle to school. *I hope there wouldn't be bullies like in high school...* Yul plucked on her earphones and began to cycle to Seoul University, which was about a 10 minutes cycle away. 

Upon reaching the front gate of the university, she spotted a familiar figure standing at the front of the gate, surrounded by a few girls. "Oppa!" She called out as she stepped off her bike to park it at the side of the gate. 

"My dearest Yul has arrived!" He smiled as he walked towards her and waited for her to lock up her bike. The girls around him stared at Yul and began whispering among themselves. 

"Oppa, you could have waited for me inside the school, you know..." Yul stated as she looked towards the whispering girls. 

"Don't worry your little head about them. You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter