Where Are You??

One-Shot Collection of Kang Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi | Min Yoongi

____________________________________________________________

 

Where is he? Why he never replied to me. His silence for hours made me curious and I can't even stay quiet. He sent me morning wish and after that he disappeared. I waited for his replies but there was no new messages from him. I felt upsetting. I didn't even know why would I waited for him when I didn't have any feelings for him. I denied everything he said to me. I never agreed with him. But, today he disappeared. He said he would spent his time with me so it just a right time for me to wait for him. It have been 2 months since I knew he like me but recently he just confessed to me that he really liked me. That's funny right because I never expected he would told me. 

We met because of event in college. Apparently, he was my senior. Because of the event, we knew each other. We were put in the same group and it was the time where we started to talk with each other. We were both talking like we knew each other for long time. I felt comfortable with him so we just continue having a conversation. I was afraid of his friends. What if his friends were looking at me with suspicious look like I wanted to flirt with him but I never thought of that. We just a groupmate at that time. Well, of course people would looking at us. He was a senior. 

Well, time passes as they asked us to have a rest before continue to next game. In that meantime, I was together with my friends having a moments. All of us being enthusiastic with camera. We captured everything till he approached us and joined to have a frame with us. We just let hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter