Lost and Found

One-Shot Collection of Kang Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Taemin, Kang Seulgi, Lee Hongbin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He promised he would stay with her everyday. He promised he wouldn't leave her for once. He promised to love her eternity. He promised to stay with her everyday although he had to do his works and stuff. All his promises were beautiful just like blue sky was covered by fluffy and soft clouds. All she knew that he would make her happy and forgot about sad things. She knew that he was her happiness. 

She walked alone while thinking about all the memories that had happened to her. Her mind was set up to continuosly playing the scenes between them. Her steps slowly getting closer to the center of the mall because her heart was captured by the big features in front of her. She stared at the features that full with red and green colors. She stopped her steps. Big and green Christmas tree was putting in the middle of the decorations. Santa Claus and his rudolph were built beside it. Gift of boxes were randomly places around it. Too pretty to describe by words. She smiled. Christmas is coming. She loved winter. She loved  snow. She loved everything about christmas. Christmas was the reason she found her happiness. She could celebrated Christmas with him every year. 

"Hongbin-ah, look! It's snowing. Wah, pretty." Seulgi dragged hongbin to watch the snow and couldn't stop smiling and clapped her hands. Hongbin smiled and pecked her cheeks made her reddish cheeks appeared. "Cheating. You can't do this to me when I'm not pay attention." She covered her cheeks to prevent him seeing her red cheeks. "Too late, I already did it. You were too cute even baby can't defeat you." He laughed and moved to her back. She felt warm because his both of hands were comfortably wrapped around her waist. His head rested on her shoulder and continue watching the falling snow. Lee Hongbin, my lovely boyfriend that always cared for me the most. He had his own special place in my heart. "I can't resist you." He whispered to her ear and she giggled to response to him. She turned around to face him with both of her hand putting around on his neck. Her eyes smile were showed. "Cute. That's it". She chuckled and bopped her nose with his and gives a lightly peck on his lips. 

He chased her around the neighborhood that filled with snow. They threw the snow ball to each other, running around, and built a snow man. "Seulgi-yah, see this. I will make the biggest snow man for you." "And I will continue to throw this to you." She kept throwing the snow ball to make him distracted before she run away but he caught her right away. Both of them fall on the snow with him on top of her, they laughed to each other before he pinched her nose and lie beside her. It is their first Christmas day to celebrate together and they were so exciting. She closed her eyes to believe to what he said, and to his words that he wouldn't make her sad nor disappointed.

"Excuse me, you are blocking my way." She opened her eyes after she heard a voice. One lady with her kids were staring at her with odd look. She curved a smile. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought I was the only one here." She bowed many times towards them and walked away from that place. Arrived at the exit door of the mall, she was surprised to see the snow. She didn't expect to snow again today because it was stopped snowing for 2 weeks. She looked through her outfit and let out a relieved sigh made her satisfied with it. "I didn't bring my umbrella today, ah! Let me just wait until the snow is stopping." She moved her body to sit and comfort herself. 

"Hey Seulgi, I am here. Let's use this umbrella and it is enough for us to share." He came afterwards to me after he received the message I sent to him. "You are here. I didn't know snow would be this too much. I am sorry." Big sigh came out from made her apologized to him. She wouldn't tell him if she had her umbrella today. "It is okay. I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter