Final

Perfect for You [DRABBLE]

Quietly hug me from behind, rest your chin on my shoulder
Not too strong but softly, hug me so I can feel your warmth

Like warm and comfortable clothes, you always cozily embraced me
You suit me better than the nice clothes in the shop window

 

Aeri was watering the flowers when a figure of a man opened the gate. The man looked around and smiled at the sight of a long haired girl’s back view. He moved stealthily towards the girl. The girl who was oblivious with the man’s presence still busy bathing her beloved flowers while humming her favorite song. She was startled when she felt a pair of hands on her waist.

“Sweetheart~” Aeri smiled at the familiar voice from her back. She knew the voice very well. That voice is no other than her boyfriend’s, Jongup.

“Jongup? You’re here?”

“Yeah…” Jongup leaned his chin on her shoulder and hugged her even more tightly.

“You go ahead. Wait me inside. I’ll finish this and catch you up,” offered the girl which was only earned a shake from him.

“Let me hug you for a second,” he said.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Well… nothing. I just miss you.”

Aeri held the hands on her waist. “Seriously. We’re just apart like only 3 hours and you said what? Missing me? Stop it, Moon Jongup.” Aeri chuckled hearing his answer.

“I’m dead serious, Jung Aeri.”

“Alright… Let’s go in.” Aeri pried herself from his hug and hold his hand. Then she led him go into her house. When the two were inside, Aeri told him to wait for her in the living room. “I’ll go wash my hands.” Then she made her way to the bathroom. Jongup sat on the sofa grabbed the remote control on the little table in front of him and started to explore the channels. As the boy busy with the remote, Aeri was back with a big bag of shrimp snacks, Jongup’s favorite, on her right hand while her other hand holding a book.

 

I lean against your broad chest to read a book or watch a movie
On a peaceful afternoon, when the sun is dazzling, you become my own shade

Like big and beautiful wings, always stick behind me
The ordinary me became an angel in your arms

 

 

 

“Here, your favorite one…” Aeri tossed the snack on his lap and plopped down beside him. Jongup beamed at her as he tore the bag and had a taste of it. “You are the best!” he said then in a speed of light he pecked her cheek. The girl who didn’t expect a peck from him could feel a heat in her cheeks. She was blushing. Jongup smirked and reached for his girl cupping her face.

“Huh? You’re getting red~ Cute~” The boy decided to tease his girl for a little bit. Aeri pried and hold her face hiding her already-red-cheeks. “What?! No! I’m not!” she denied. Jongup laughed at her answer. She looked so cute when she was flustered. Jongup brought his face closer to her and it made her blushed even harder. Jongup smiled looking at the blushed girl in front of him and gave her a hug.

“Why are you so cute?” he said.

“Stop it~” Aeri pushed him lightly and grabbed her book trying to hide herself from embarrassment. Jongup pinched her chubby cheek and turned his attention to the TV while munching on his beloved shrimp snacks.

Both of them were falling into a comfortable silence, Aeri with her book and Jongup with his eyes on the TV. Aeri leaned on his broad chest while reading the book. Jongup smiled at her serious face. He gazed admiringly as how her facial expression kept changing based on what she read. He gave her head a pat and kissed the top of her head lovingly. Aeri looked up at her boy and smiled before she gave her attention back to her book. Jongup then wrap her small frame with his strong arms.

“You know, it’s been a while since we spent time together like this. I was always busy with my work,” he said, still staring at her. Aeri stopped reading and averted her attention to him. She tried to free herself but failed when Jongup hugged her more tightly. She gave up then closed the book and wrapped her slender arms on his waist. Jongup run his fingers on her soft long hair and she buried her face on his solid chest while tightened her arms around his waist.

“I miss you too…” said her out of the blue averted his gaze on the girl in his arms. A smile spread on his handsome face.

“Really?” he asked which earned a nod from her. Jongup pulled her into a tight bear hug and once again run his fingers on her hair. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and closed the gap between their faces.

“I love you…” he whispered on her ear.

“I love you too…” she answered still hiding her flushed face on his chest.

 

The low voice in my ears is sweetly melting me
Should I turn around right now? My heart is pounding so much, I can’t look at you

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's a drabble but I'm preparing the long version one and it's gonna have other members as cameo ;)

Hope I can post it soon~