Planning A June Wedding

I am not gay! Or ... am i?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Planning A June Wedding

 

4 years later

 

“She’s ing 18 years old, Josh! Are you seriously dating my sister?!” asked Hansol.

 

Hansol know that his sister likes Joshua but he didn’t expect that his sister is dating Joshua, Hong Joshua. It’s not that Hansol dislike Joshua, it’s just his sister is still too young for dating and besides Joshua was 24, six years gap looks really big for Hansol.

 

“Yes. We’re dating, Hansol-ah. It’s not like I would propose to her tomorrow, okay? And of course I will not touch her until we’re married because God forbid that.” Said Joshua to Hansol.

 

“You’ve been together for one year, and how could you kept if from me, man? Amazing, Josh!”

 

“Sofia told me not to tell you until she turn 18 that’s why I just told you now. Don’t get mad, okay? We really didn’t mean to keep this from you.”

 

“Fine, but you really need to take care of her really well because Josh, if I see tears on her eyes because of you, I don’t care if you are my bestfriend, I’ll cut your balls and throw it on fire.”And Joshua could only swallow his saliva.

 

After 4 years have passed, they have graduated from college and living each other life. Hansol become a music producer, Seungkwan become a songwriter, Woozi become a stage actor, Jeonghan become a radio broadcaster, Seungcheol become a stage director, while Hoshi, Mingyu and Joshua continuing their father's company.

 

Moreover, Jeonghan and Seungcheol also Mingyu and Wonwoo are already married. Wonwoo used to worked together with Seungkwan and had stopped because Mingyu didn’t want Wonwoo to work. Jihoon and Soonyoung also already planning their wedding this April.

 

"Did you finally propose to Seungkwan?" Asked Joshua

 

"No, there is always something bothered us." Answer Hansol

 

Whenever Hansol want to propose to Seungkwan, there is always something bad happened. The first time when he and Seungkwan was on vacation in Japan, he wanted to proposed Seungkwan at Disneyland but ended with Hansol got sick after playing in Disneyland.

 

The second time he and Seungkwan was on the lake side, when he was about to pull out of the ring from his pocket, suddenly rain was pouring down and made a mess on their date because the rain is so heavy.

 

The last was last night, when he intends to proposed Seungkwan in the restaurant, he lost the ring he'd prepared and made Hansol stressed then he order the ring again at the end.

 

"Nothing went well for me." Said Hansol again.

 

 

***

 

 

Seungkwan woke up when he felt someone climb into his bed and hug him from under the blanket, he spun around and find Hansol smiled at him, then Hansol kiss him on his lips. "Did I wake you up?" Asked Hansol.

 

Seungkwan shakes his head, "How did you get in?"

 

"Your mom opened the door for me," then he hugged Seungkwan under the blanket. "I miss you so much ..." because of their work, Hansol and Seungkwan are rarely met even though their house is right next to each other.

 

“I miss you too. You must be tired, right? Why don’t you go home and sleep?” asked Seungkwan.

 

“You’re my home, babe. My home is wherever you are.” Stated Hansol that makes Seungkwan laugh softly.

 

“You and your cheesy comment.”

 

“But you love cheesy,” Said Hansol, “Now, baby. Can you give me a kiss, please?” added Hansol.

 

Seungkwan kissed Hansol softly but then Hansol had reached up and pulled Seungkwan closer to him. As Hansol’s lips parted his lipc, Seungkwan started to feel breathless. The space between the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter