Mothers Know The Best

I am not gay! Or ... am i?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mothers Know The Best

 

During their stay in Jeju, Seungkwan and Hansol visited many places. They also spent more time together than when they were in Seoul, they consider this as a vacation for a week to clear their minds and their exhausted bodies from the college. On the last day, Seungkwan took Hansol to visit his father's grave and also Lee Chan’s grave, his best friend.

 

Upon arriving at the grave, Hansol pouring soju on the glass that has been prepared by Seungkwan and bowed before the grave of Seungkwan’s father. "Dad I come, and I bring my boyfriend, Hansol." Seungkwan said as he his father's gravestone.

 

This is the first time Seungkwan visit his father's grave without tears in his eyes. He’s no longer feel lonely because Hansol with him. After his father died, Life felt so hard, life is complex but it's a good thing that finally Seungkwan can see that this life is beautiful. Seungkwan used to suffered from agonizing pain everyday when he woke up. He sees all the negativity and chaos around him. But thanks God, he would never feel like that anymore, because he has Hansol.

 

"There’s Chan’s grave." Said Seungkwan. He got up and moved to Chan’s grave and spread flowers on it. "You must be so lonely, right? I'm sorry I don't come often, I'm so busy ... college life." Further Seungkwan.

 

"If I may know, why did he commited suicide?" Asked Hansol. Seungkwan hesitated at first and he answered.

 

"He wanted to stop the pain, he wanted to be happy. He suffered from clinical depression because his aunt once ually abusing him. And the next day, he threw himself of the bridge."

 

"I'm sorry." Hansol then kissed Seungkwan's cheek to the make him feel better.

 

“He didn’t even said goodbye to me.” But actually, Chan just didn’t know how to say goodbye to Seungkwan. He said it in a simple ‘sorry’ and ‘thank you’ before he killed himself 4 years ago. Because Chan didn’t want to cry in front of Seungkwan, he just didn’t want to leave Seungkwan with a numb feeling.

 

“Boo, I’m so proud that you didn’t cut yourself anymore. I love you so much, babe. You need to know that I will always be with you, I would never leave you. I won’t let you go through your depression alone.” Said Hansol.

 

Today was one of those days that Seungkwan was so happy that he didn’t killed himself years ago. It’s the moment he look at Hansol and realize that he is so happy that he didn’t end his life. Because if he did then he wouldn’t be able to met Hansol.

 

 

***

 

 

That night, before they back to Seoul. Hansol and Seungkwan visit the cancer hospital for children. Before Seungkwan moved to Seoul, every Friday night Seungkwan always come to the hospital to sing along with Seokmin and Chan. They also brought a lot of food for the children there and entertain them with songs and their dances.

 

Seungkwan wanted to visit, Samuel. A kid who suffering from stomach cancer, he grown so much for almost 2 years Seungkwan didn’t see him. "Seungkwan hyung." Call Samuel when he saw Seungkwan and hugged him.

 

"Ohhhh, Muel-ah you grow taller!" Said Seungkwan and Muel smiled.

 

"I lost a lot of hair, hyung. I was not as handsome as i used to be."

 

"You're still handsome like that." Said Hansol. Samuel raised his eyebrows at Hansol.

 

"Who is he, hyung? And where is Seokmin hyung?" Asked Samuel makes Hansol lookes Seungkwan. Ah ... so he and Seokmin often come here before.

 

"Seokmin ... he ... ahmmm ... he is in Seoul. Hyung is not with him anymore, hyung is with him now." Answer Seungkwan. Samuel nodded his head and greeted Hansol.

 

Hansol never understood in books and movies when they talked about feeling infinite but then he saw the kids were all sitting around Seungkwan as he playing the piano and sing. Seeing it made Hansol wanted to propose to him, get married on the beach, move into apartment and adopt children together with Seungkwan.

 

The problem is that they both haven’t even told their parents about theit identity and their relationships. If he want to propose to him, it means they have to discuss all of this with their parents.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter