final.

No Need to Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when lu is not the overdramatic one, baek is. (i have a serious thing for intensely platonic, borderline romantic baeklu.) kaimahesa dOES THIS QUALIFY AS NON-ANGST?


Tiny grains of sand swirled through the air when yesterday’s clouds flew by and left, leaving the sky wide and open and blindingly bright. Revealing the sun which had been tucked away for weeks, they took back their raindrops and waved goodbye, calling for a soft hint of salt and seaweed to soothe lungs worn by the polluted city.

“If you jump, I jump.”

The words were spoken with a kind of soft decision, quietly enough to almost get lost among the cool, caressing breezes of summer. Raising an eyebrow at the sound of that statement, Luhan turned his back to the calm, yet rippling sea.

“You're always so dramatic, Baek,” he sighed at the sight of his friend stepping forward, with lips trembling and eyes shiny peeking down to steal glances at the waves crashing against sunlit rocks. Baekhyun had always been dramatic, if you asked his friend, at least, but what he never seemed to fully grasp was that Luhan wasn't interested in jumping.

A pair of gulls flew by, squabbling yet harmonious when Luhan grabbed Baekhyun's arm to push him back to safety. Robbing him of those childish delusions based on songs and fairytales in which friends would remain forever but only by the help of death, he rolled his eyes at the pouting face before him, smacking his lips but smiling with warmth.

“Can't I just appreciate the view?” he asked as he turned back to face the sea, tempted to let his eyes keep searching but tranquil enough to let them fall shut. Baekhyun whined with bated teeth, histrionic and restless but far from upset.

“I never said you couldn't,” he murmured from behind, his arms crossed and lips still p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter