Chapter 2

Cold Boy Likes Quiet Girl

Myungsoo's POV:

I managed to get to class in time and settled in quickly.Sigh...lessons are always damn boring,the teacher will go blah blah blah and then nag nag nag...sigh...

After 5 minutes after the teacher had started the lesson,I felt my eyes closing...suddenly...

"Kim Myungsoo!" I quickly sat up and stared at the teacher,expecting her to reprimand me as usual,but today she just said,"You and Tiffany are paired up for this week's project," And then she goes assigning the class their partners and the requirements of the project...blah blah blah...then suddenly I realised,'Who the heck is Tiffany?'

I looked to my left and asked my deskmate,Sungjong.To my surprise,he chuckled and replied,"Hyung,she is the girl that you had been staring at this morning!"

I looked at him shocked and said,"you are joking right?" he chuckled and shook his head and headed back to what he was doing.I looked around the classroom and saw that interesting girl at the back of the classroom,reading a book.Wow,she is really a bookworm...

Soon,it was recess.My group of friends started surrounding me and teasing me,"Oh how lucky,Myungie gets to pair up with his crush!"then they started laughing at me.I started to blush slightly and this added to the teasing and laughter.I quickly put up a cold front and said coldly,"Guys,I'm going to the canteen..."then the laughter stopped as if they knew I was angry and everything was back to normal...

Time passes damn slowly for me and finally school ended.I packed my things quickly and was about to go out of the classroom to grab a bite for lunch when I felt a tip of a pen hitting me on the back painfully.I turned around and was about to curse that person on his face when I realised that it was Tiffany.

She looked at me in silence,as if expecting me to say something.I looked at her confusingly,wondering what she was expecting me to say.I think she knew that look and she started to frown."Oi,when are we gonna do our project?I don't want to have a failing mark on my report book because of u idiot."

WHAT!!!??? Did I just hear what she said correctly? Firstly,she did not call me by my name and instead she called me an idiot??!! What The. And worse of all,she doubt my capability???I felt like cursing her back but my instincts told me to cool down and I replied her with a smirk,"What about tomorrow at the library?We could even go out for lunch before going to the library..."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes."Kay...as long as we finished that project in time..."With that,she left without saying goodbye to me and ignoring the glares from the fan girls which saw the whole scene and started to surround me.I quickly ran away and looked for my group members,sitting at the canteen with a bunch of girls.

"Hey,what took you so long?"Sunggyu asked me."Hyung went to have a talk with fany..." Sungjong told the others,"I saw them talking when I went down to meet you guys," The rest started to laugh quietly to each other.Sigh...

"Hyung,what did u and fany talk about?"Sungjong asked me innocently.I looked at him for awhile and replied,"We were talking about tomorrow's planning to do that project..."The others started to tease me again,saying that I was indirectly going on a date with her and blah blah blah...

When I got back home after eating that lunch with my teasing friends,I went to my room and lay on my comfy bed while replaying back that scene with my group...suddenly,I realised that Sungjong called Tiffany fany...thinking about it makes me quite jealous.Million of questions came running into my mind,and out of them,one question seems to stand out among the rest:Is Sungjong and Tiffany close to each other?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Im back:P Sry 4 not updating 4 a damn long time cuz sch has started n I was damn busy so...yea hope u can understand:) Anyway how is this chapter?Feel free to comment:D