♦ 01

A380 : 13 Hours

"Hey stalker! Hahaha..." Hani laughed hysterically at me. My sister that younger than me by 1 year was already in a happy marriage. All of my siblings already married and I'm the only single, mingle and ready to bingle.

Oh, I know what you're thinking, nope. It is not that I'm picky, I just don't want to settle down too early. Like, I'm only 25 year olds this year, I'm still young, free and wild. There are many other things I wanted to achieve in this age of mine. Eventhough always been nagged for being picky, I muted them down.

"Hey, I bet you will stalk this guy if you're still single, right?" I asked her without feeling guilty even after being caught red-handed stalking someone. Tsk, it it's not like I have sinned if I'm stalking, 'aightt?

Hani sat next to me, her right hand under her chin, watching my laptop screen with eagle eyes. A handsome and well-known man displayed on the screen. Oh no, not an actor nor comedian, but a young hottie, available and stylish ceo. Tell me, who with their sane mind will ignore this cutie hottie masterpiece ever living in this world? On top of that, he has that what we called as 'full package'. With that messily tousled dark black hair, the eyeliner that lining ily over his monolids eyes, petite nose with a soft slope down to his lips that are down turned with a slight flick upwards at the very edges and I'm not even finish here. He have a milky white neck with some visible vein, a body to-die-for and a leg that is just perfect as himself. How I wish I can meet him, sigh.

"Yah, he already have a girlfriend. Stop dreaming." Hani muttered. I pouted.

"Hey, don't you know? The 'girlfriend thingy' are last years gossips. Here, let me show you." I told her excitedly. Hani only makes faces to me.

"Things that you see here, my baby sister, is from last year. Go on and observe their picture, I'm 100% sure that this guy is not the type to hide his relationship and I'm also very very sure that their already break up."

Hani sat straightly and put her hands on her hip.

"How can you be so sure about it?"

"Did you forgot? I can 'read' people, remember? Look carefully, the way they're sitting and their smile. I think, the man is overly in love with his girlfriend. In another aspect, he looks like he wants to show off his girlfriend. I'm sure that his girlfriend dumped him."

Hani only laughed nonstop. "Are you done yet? Stop dreaming, Hana. This is the reality world. He is someone else's!" Hani waved her hand in front of my face, to make me wake up from my fantasy, my dream. "Reality number one, you— Kim Hana, and he is Byun Baekhyun. A very obvious status gap. A son of successful ceo and you, you're only a daughter of a cafe owner!"

I frowned. What, father had four cafes and shares in a contruction company, is that not enough?

"Reality number two— That girl that you have seen is a chaebol from Japan while you Hana, is just an ordinary girl!" Hani eagerly opposed every possible way for me and Baekhyun be together. "Reality number three, my dear sister," Hani set her eyes on me. "Where will you meet him, anyway? Rich man marries rich women, people like us marries within our range. Long story short, how can you get together with him if you can't even meet him?" She pat my shoulder a few time. "Wake up, please!"

"Who knows we might bump into each other one day?" I said, tried to defends myself. Well, my long term crush can't be crushed down by just some words, okay?

"How?"

I tried to think some possibilities but Hani quick to crossed me. "What, by becoming his Personal Assistant? I don't think a ceo want to marry their assistant, they will make them their mistress."

"Well—"

"Or you want to act like those cliche dramas we've seen? Bump into him in a train? Bus? Or even an airplane?" Hani make fun of me. "Hana, my dear sister! Stop it. There are many guys queuing to make you their wife, yet you waited like a fool for someone that doesn't not even know your existence. Enough is enough. Nonsense, you know? People like him will never bump into us. Impossible. You knew that he used Ferrari Maserati, he will never use public transportation. Airplane? Dream on, babe. That man will surely be in first class cabin while we can only buy economy class ticket."

I quickly strides to kitchen when I think I heard enough from this lil brat sister of mine. "You will never supported me, don't you?" I muttered quietly while she laugh for the nth time today. Urgh.

"Anyway, did you book your ticket flight already?" Hani asked in a serious tone. "Next week, on seventeenth. Didn't I tell you before?" I rolled my eyes at her. Hani only nodded her head.

"What flight? When? Tell me quickly so I can arrange my time to send you."

"Korean Air A380! Midnight of Sunday," I cheered happily. A380 is a double-decker aiplane and this will be the first time for me yeay! I'm tired and bored of Boeing, bruh!

"Are you that excited?"

"Of course I am! Thirteen hours double-decker flight. My flight will not be boring anymore!" I'm still in my joyful mood. "Cool right?" Hani has that stoic face and I knew she is jealous. Yes, and now we're 1-1, baby sister. Hehe.

"I can explore the whole airplane if I'm bored." I purposely risen her jealousy. "Hmm, yeah. Okay, cool. She replied while making faces and clinged to her husband in the living room. Brat!

Usually, if I'm back to Korea I will stay at Hanis's house. There were so many documents that I need to complete by before I fly to England. I'm going there to further my study in engineering with tittle as a doctorate. There were words going around me saying that I was too young to be a doctorate, but who cares? Almost all of my friend further their studies to be doctorate in early 24 or 23 year olds. In my opinion, age is just a number. Age didn't guaranteed you to be successful but your mentality preparation and maturity is.

Byun Baekhyun inherited real estate company from his late father at the sweet age of 25 year olds. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is listed as the second-youngest billionaire after Moskovitz is also 25 years old!

And me?

I, Kim Hana, will achieve this dream of mine to have that doctorate tittle. Dr. Kim Hana. Oh how lovely it sounds. Hehe.

"Stop daydreaming, will you?" Hani's voice intruded my sweet revery. Hish, since when did she get here, though?

"Hey, try to imagine this, when I'm at ICN, I bump into him? Hehehehehe." I laughed sheepishly while imagined the possibility for it to happen in real life.

"Oh, how romantic and sweet, I bet." She said in monotone. "How much father gave you to buy the ticket?" She continues without feeling guilty for ended up my day dream.

"Hmph, I'm not sure." I frowned. " So, with the amount of money you have, can you get yourself a first class seat? Or maybe in business lounge?" Wtf, it's like a never come true dream. I shaked my head. Its no surprised that I cant get in the same place as Baekhyun. Hana, you gotta stop dreaming of him now. You're getting nowhere, you know?

"Hana, if you keep on dreaming like this, I'm just worried that you will missed your mister right. You're 25 for crying out loud. After you finish your doctorate, you'll either 28 or 29. You're not that young, you know."

"No, I'm not that into him, my honey bunny... and not into all the others too."

"Not even Park Chanyeol, that handsome lad that came back from serving last year?"

I shaked my head. "It's scary to have a soldier as your husband. Nooooo"

"Jongdae? That cute cafe manager?"

Again, I shaked my head. "He is okay, handsome and all but he looks like a playboy."

"The one that father made you met at dinner last time? He's a doctor, right? His parents own resorts in Jejudo. It's your lose if you rejected him."

I pouted. Why am I at lose though? The one that own the resorts is his parents, not him.

"CEO of Byun Byung Chul Construction?"

I shaked my head for the nth time. Wait, Byun Byung Chul Construction? I look at Hani with a wide grin. " Of course I want him!"

We laughed together. "Okay, that's enough, I think. Seventeenth is just around the corner. Go pack your stuff. Let's see if miracle happens. If it doesn't, then just quit dreaming, okay?" I quited down immediately. I can just make 17 September as my love benchmark towards Baekhyun. No means a total no. If he is there? If we meet? If we bump into each other? If my dream do comes true?

That's means he is for me forever. If it does happen, I might faint for 7 days straight!

http://iloveanimewebshow.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/6/9/52697933/emc-2014-divider.png

"Did you left anything? Check your stuff carefully." father asked me. Mother, Hani and Kibum, Hani's husband are there too with me. The airport was not too busy at this time. "Nope, everything's with me, father." I replied with certainty. My parents has asked me the same thing for about three times. Passport? University adress? University offer letter? All of that was already in this Prada tote bag that father gave me last time.

I hugged them all one by one. After a small talk from father and mother, I walked to departure gateand hand over my passport to the officer on duty before descended the elevator to the ground floor.

Him or no him?

In my hasty to leave Korea for United Kingdom, I had time to think about Baekhyun and the deal I made with myself. Is it possible to meet him? Is it that miraculous if I get to meet him? Is he that mighty? Now, that is not the main point. The main point is, Kim Hana has already fallen deep deep in love with the guy she never met.

After almost 30 minutes waiting, the gate finally opened and we entered the airplan's body. Chair seat with number 46D was searched carefully. The space in the airplane was kinda crowded, it's so hot here.

Finally, I found my seat and as I wanted to rest my , a man besides my seat desisted.

"Sorry, this seat is taken."

The seat is taken? Oh.Em.Gee. This is not funny, man. The queu behind me was getting longer, and this man said that my seat is already taken? Did he think this is a bus?

"This is my ticket." I showed him my ticket. 46D. He frowned. Without waiting him, I immediately take a seat beside the man, trying to prevent stuffiness in the airplane. Some pair of eyes already eyeing both of us.

The man beside me lean closer to me. He elbowed the divider between us. His face was right in front of me. "Miss, this is is seriously taken."

"Yeah, and that is me." I replied half-heartedly. He shaked his head, tired to argue with me I think. I closed my eyes, waiting for everyone to settled down.

"Miss.." His voice echoed in my ear. This time, he nudged my shoulder too.

With annoyed face, I look at him. He pointed to a woman that was standing beside my seat. An olderly woman to be exact. I look at the woman with a questioning look.

"This is my grandma's seat. This is her ticket, 46D too. Economy class." My jaw just hit the ground. Okay, it's happened to me. Disaster. Urgh.

I can be arguing with an old woman, right? I immediately stood up. How can this rare case happened to me? I has heard these double tickets case, but not expecting it happens to me.

"I'm sorry, aunty. My ticket is 46D too. You can have the seat." The bag that has been placed before, I took it with me. The man also getting up and following me after his grandma comfortably seat there. "That's okay, my child. Thank you for being generous."

"Okay aunty. I'll take my leave now." The man that's been by my side was ignored. I took some steps toward a nearby stewardess.

"Miss, here!" My words were cut midway when the man called out the stewardess before I had the chance to. And just now I noticed that we're kinda close to each other. He wore a dark blue colar T-shirt with a dark black casual chinos. Sooo stylish, wow. His face is not bad. In fact, he is handsome, his eyes bore that sensual feeling in them, and plump lips oh God! He is very dayumm with that tan skin but meh, he's not my taste.

"Is there anything that I can help, Miss? Mister?" the stewardess asked.

"Miss, her ticket and my grandma's is same seating. How can a thing like this happened? Now where is she going to seat?" he replied, strictly. Wow, he is so soft just now, and now he's like a lion ready to eat its victim. I didn't have a chance to voice out anything. I can only stared at the man.

"Did you bring the ticket? Can I have a look?"

Two same tickets with a different names were given to her and she frowned. "I'm sorry, Miss and Mister. Things like this happens all the time and usually there is a system error when you're purchasing the tickets. Okay, now I'll try to find a seat for you, Miss. For a meanwhile, you can follow me to upper level. Have a drink while waiting. Mister, you can follow us if you want."

"Okay, thanks!" We both cheered together and followed the stewardess steps. Bar and lounge area for business class looks comfortable and exclusive. The man and I sat while waiting for the flight attendant before.

"Hey, my name is Kim Jongin. You can call me Kai. Nice to meet you." He smiled.

"I'm Kim Hana. Just call me Hana. Nice too meet you too." I responded his smile. Turn out this guy is not bad at all if he's willing to accompanied me while waiting for the stewardess. The cabin crew were all busies themself by ensuring all the passengers already worn the seatbelt, explaining some security measures then making preparation before they set off for London.

"What are you doing in London?" Kai asked, friendly.

"To further my studies. You?"

"My family lives there. Grandma want to visit her hometown, so I followed her." I nodded in amusement.

"Did you continues in degree?" he asked again, still wanted to know about me. I smiled.

"Nope, PhD." His eyes widened. "Good, you look young." I can only grinned to cover my redden face.

"You?" I asked him to changed our topic.

"Working with E.ON. Did you know it?"

I nodded. Well, who doesn't? Electric supplier in UK. Same like KepCo in Korea. In this short time, we talked about many things. I did not expect that we'll become close in this short time. I guess it is because Kai who is friendly.

After 5 minutes, the stewardess before came back. She smiled at us.

"Miss Hana, let me show your seat."

"Okey." I stood up, waved hand at Kai while thanked him. We split up. He goes back to ground level and I followed the stewardess.

http://iloveanimewebshow.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/6/9/52697933/emc-2014-divider.png

We've passed a few cabins. Airbus A380 is sooo longg. From economy class cabin to business class cabin, most passengers were ready to set off. Each one of them already sat ont heir respective seat, made it easier for us to make way through them.

I thought that I will be put in economy class cabin but then I was bring to the ground level through front stairs. I was a bit nervous, I can't even imagine where will I be seated. All I know was there's no any empty seat throughout our way before. We don't even goes to first class cabin so I don't know about it.

As soon as my foot stepped at the front of the ground level, I'm astounished.

First class cabin.

There is plenty of space compared to economy class cabin earlier. The one that occupied this cabin were obviously a rich people. I took in a deep breath, corected my body posture so that when I'm walking I did not haphazard. It's a relieved that I decided to wear nicely today, Levi's black skinny boot jeans, bright pink T-shirt with a big ribbon design at the middle. The stewardess stopped at sea 2G.

"Now Miss, this is your place from now on. Korean Air would like to apologize for the problem we've put you through."

"No, it's okay. Thanks," I said to her before I take my seat. The stewardess proceeded to her place. I think it's my lucky day because of all the empty seat in this big plane, I got the first class's one. My eyes can't stay still because everything arround me screamed rich. There were 12 seats in total. Very spacious and there were dividers between double seats too. On my right, the seat was located next to window, a single seat while my seat was a double seat, connected to my left side seat because we're located in the middle cabin. Feeling too shy to look at passenger beside me, I quickly bring out my noverl after done wearing my seatbelt. I don't even stealed a glance at the passenger.

http://iloveanimewebshow.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/6/9/52697933/emc-2014-divider.png

It's only been 15 minutes on the blue sky when I started to feel sleepy. This is not surprising me at any way because it's been my habit to sleep immediately along the way. I only woke up to eat. Seeing my right side passenger turn his seat into bed, sleeping soundly, made me wants to do the same thing. Well, first time using the first class cabin, 'aight? I bet there will be no second time to use first class cabin. So I better use all the facilities provided here hehe. After few times trying, I still can't turn my seat into bed. I glanced at the passenger beside me. I pouted.

"Err. Sorry, do you know how to change this seat into a bed?" I questioned the guy that was leaning on his seat. His head is looking at the other side, though. His cabin is a bit dimmed that I can't see his face properly.

He turned to me when he was being called. Straighten up his sitting position and  then leaned down his face on me so that he can see me properly. My breath hitched.

OH MY!

Him or not him!

And the answer is him! I can't breath properly after my brain registered what happens before me. I can't be fainting now, right? It'll be my lose then. This is my golden chance!

"Oh, just pull this." He explained while doing a demo. There is a smile on his face. By now, he will surely have known that I'm not familiar with this kind of cabin. I smiled and thanked him. I successfully turn my seat into a bed, thanks to him. He returned to his original position.

I tried to close my eyes but I can't. My heart is going crazy right now because of the feels he gives me. My brain clogs working really well about this situation when I already had few ideas to do with the one that make my heart goes dugeun dugeun.

This chance will only came to you once in a life, Hana. Do something!

After praying half dead to fate, fate has decided both of you to meet. So what are waiting for? Go make a move, girl!

Inner me is going crazy and I can't help it. Oh, it's so hard to created love between two strangers!