The Beggining

True Love

Krystal POV

Argh! why I feel something in my face, I opened my eyes a little and I noticed a great light bothering my eyes, I got out of  bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face.Tomorrow is the first day of school, I do not feel like going but my parents want me to study acting, I hate acting.The school i go is the "University Arts Of  Seoul"

Maybe you wonder why, my dream is to be a singer not an actress but my parents say that the singers doesn't have a stable life, i don't understand why they say that but I can not contradict them, because if I do they will force me just like my unnie.I know I'm an adult but my parents seriously are scary when they angry.

A small knock made me come out of my thoughts, the knock came from the door,went to the door of the room to open it.

"Soo Jung,hello,I wanted to ask you if you are free tonight" That was Victoria,one of my bestfriends,she's older the me but she's son cute.

"Why you ask?" I wonder frowning in my face.

"Because Luna and we found an amazing club and today is the opening of the place so there will be a kind of performance"

"That sound good" 

"That is a yes?"

"If you promise Luna and you not leave me alone"

"Of course it will not happen" I know it's a lie but I'll let it go.

-In the afternoon-

After Victoria go of my apartment, I left the house to go to work.I work in a coffee shop to be able to pay the college.

I was doing my work when a boy with the dark hair catch my attention, when i go closer i notice the boy had some pretty dark eyes and have a nice face.He was to handsome and pretty to be a boy.Then he turned his gaze to me with a big smile on his face, making me blush.To ruin my boss called me to go to her office.

That guy was really my type he was handsome but the same time was cute and the clothes that he wear they were very cool.When I left the cafeteria my cell phone started ringing.It was Luna that called me.

"Hi, puppy" I said with a little bit a aegyo.

"Hi, Soojung,i you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"To go to the club that Vic-omma told you" Oh true how could I forget.

"Send me the address and I'll be there soon"

"Okay,but coming soon, eh?"

"Yes,i love you bye"

"I love you to bye" And she do aegyo.Why she is son cute.

I hung up and ran as fast as I could so I could take a bus, I got Luna's message saying where the club is.

Amber POV

"Henry, everything will be fine you do not have to worry, Okay? Eric was trying to calm down Henry before the performance.

"But Eric this the first live we made" Seriously why Henry is so nervous.

"Henry why you so nervous', or . . . maybe it's because one of your girls will come to see you" I was trying to liven up the mood.

". . . Wha what are . . . you talking about?" He was so obvious.Eric and me were trying not to laugh for having stuttered.

"And what's the name of that girl" Now it was Eric who asked.

"Su. . . Suzy" What? the one of the most beautiful girls of the University.

"What, When, How? I was really shocked.Because Henry is a real player and Suzy is like she loves the romantic things.

"Well,i met her in the coffee shop, and we past like 5 hours talking and and I noticed that shes cute and we have things in common maybe wanna try date her"

"What?, the biggest player dating woah, she really chance you and I hope everything goes well, Okay buddy" I say it to he and shook his hand.

"I support you too, and we need to make a party when we meet her" Now said Eric hugging him.

After laughing about our jokes a member of staff told us to go out on stage.

Krystal POV

Finally I arrived at the club had not taken too long as I had imagined.When I entered I realized that the truth is not so bad and has a good atmosphere.It was a bit big, it had two floors, it's really cool.I was walking when I got to see Victoria and Luna.

"Good that you came almost to start the performance" Said Victoria grabbing my arm and make me sitting on the chair.

When I sat down, the lights went out and 3 guys came out on the stage, one was a drummer, another was a bass player and the last was a vocalist and guitar player. It was about 5 seconds after they were ready and the lights returned to the same time the band started to play.
 

">

I confess they really good but one of the members caught my attention, the vocalist one seem be like a see him before but where.That dark hair, handsome and pretty face and a big smile . . . wait . . . is not true right, is the sa. . . same guy a saw in he coffe shop!.Woah i never think that maybe have a chance to meet him again.

Amber POV

When we end all the crowd of the club was screaming. that was really awesome, that's because a like to performance, this is really my dream, be a singer.We went down the stage and we all went to celebrate on the second floor.After spending a while there i notice that everyone was already drunk except for me, i am good with alcohol.I left the room and went to the ground floor for something to drink and enjoy the party.

Krystal POV

After they finished playing we were talking a little and then I go to the bar for something to drink when I noticed that handsome and pretty guy was at the bar.
I went to the bar to order a whiskey,then I felt a person looking at me and I turned to see who it was, and was him.

"Hi, I've seen it before but where" Oh my god he was talking to me.

"Oh hi, I do not know if you remember but I se you in the coffe shop"

"Yes of course a remember you, you were the waitress who was always looking at me, right? When he said that my cheeks started to turn red.

"I'm sorry for bothering you"

"Nah, it's okay and what is your name"

"My Korean name is Soojung but my english name is Krystal" Why a tell him this, we are not close

"Are you from United States?"

"Yea, i born in San Francisco, and you"

"I'm from LA is close right"

I was almost to ask for him number but a pretty an fancy girl with the balck hair caught him attention.

"What a your doing her Hyuna?" 

"What! I can't come to see you"

"Okay but let me introduce you to someone, Hyuna this is Krystal and Krystal this is Hyuna"

"And what . . . you know I'll be waiting in the car and i do not want you to keep me waiting" She does not have any respect.

"She is like this do not worry and you want me to give you my number?" I gave him my cell phone so I could write down his number.

"Okay now i need to go because I do not want to keep Hyuna waiting" 

"The bye"

"Bye"

And then he left, grab my phone and wanted to check the number when I realized his name was. . .
 

                                                                                            Amber Liu

                                                                                    Then . . . HE IS SHE!

                                                                      How could I like a girl dressed as a boy?
                                                                                                How

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Put in the comments who believe that you need true love and why, well technically I want you to give me your ideas of how the story transcends

And please give her love and support <3