Chapter 2. Broken ties

Falling leaves and Shattered hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                                                         I’m gonna start Jimin’s POV now!
                                       And get yo asses ready for some emo Jimin angst shiz right here 

It felt as if I was in this void. A void from which I could never break out. A place whose end could not be seen. A place where only I existed. It felt as if time and space never existed. A dark, cold place. Until I met that one boy. That boy who fixed me but broke me at the same time.

“Jimin? Jimin!” He shook me awake. I was day dreaming again that day. He frowned with his lips forming a small soft pout. He pinched my cheeks slowly grinning. His bunny teeth showing and his lip’s perfect cupid’s bow stretched wide. “Oh? Jimin you lost weight eh? You’re not mochi Jimin anymore!” He said laughing and his smile made me smile. Oh how this boy was so contagious.
“C’mon get up! I got us movie tickets for an Iron Man movie!” “But didn’t we watch one a few weeks ago?” I said but honestly speaking, I would watch the same movie for a billion times if it meant that I would be spending time with him. “This is a different one!” He said before practically dragging me towards a cab.

 

We laid down on the soft spring grass staring up at the dark night after that movie. It was full dark, no stars. “There’re no stars today...” You murmured. The soft spring wind that breezed through the two of us made me sigh. It made me remember that time is like the wind. It passes by without being noticed. But just a little bit was fine. Just a little bit more time with you was okay for me. Everything was just perfect. But I was greedy. My heart was greedy. I wanted more. I wanted you and I wanted everything of you. I wanted your sleepy confused look when you wake up in the morning and the smile that follows. I wanted to be the warmth that filled the empty space in your bed. I wanted you and didn’t ever want to share you. Ever.

To be honest, it was almost scary how fast you became so important to me. Me who always remained detached with other people. But you, you gave me light when I was in the dark. No, you were the light when I was in the cold dark void. You were like the little ball of fluffy sunshine in my cold grey world. You made me feel things I’d never felt before. You made me see things that I’d never seen before and it was beautiful, while it lasted of course. All those little things bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter