smoke

smoke
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"ugh, sehun, no."

"oops, sorry."

it's a sunday afternoon spent lazing around on the couch when sehun reaches for his lighter on the coffee table. with a cigarette still between his lips, he gets up and heads out to the small balcony. he quickly lights his cigarette and leans onto the handrail. you watch the puffs of smoke rise into the air.

you don't smoke and don't think you ever will. you don't like the smell of cigarettes either and hence made sehun promise to smoke outside of the apartment. sometimes he'd forget, like today, but when you reminded him he would quietly leave the room with an apology. you remember sehun asking if he could smoke next to you the first time you met him.

you hate the smell of cigarettes.

but maybe you like it when sehun smokes.

"what?"

"it's okay. you can keep smoking."

as soon as sehun sees that you've decided to join him on the balcony, he tries to put the cigarette out. you stop him, earning a puzzled look from him which you shrug off and slide beside him, arms dangling from the railing.

"does it taste good?"

"hmm, yeah."

the smell stings your nose and the puffs of smoke make your eyes water a little. you definitely don't like it. but you like watching sehun smoke. you like the way he squints his eyes when he inhales the smoke. you like the way his fingers tap off the grey ashes.

"what are you looking at?"

"am i makin

Please log in to read the full chapter