Chapter one

Disciplinary Committee of Seoul International Academy || APPLY OPEN

Chapter one

Once you go idiot, you can't go back aka the tale of Middle School with Jahye and Ella PART 1



Go Jahye sometimes couldn't help, but wonder what she did in her past life to have current hardships. 

She was a good law abiding citizen and she never did any harm. After all as she learned on the first season of Power Rangers, power shouldn't used to hurt others, but to help. She have been using this practice since her kindergarten years and whenever someone was preying on the weak, she was there to give them the hammer of justice (read: a stern talking to). 

So she didn't understand why she was looking up at the roof; half of her shocked, but the other half wanting to somehow magically throw a punch at the unfamiliar girl standing at the edge in a full chicken costume. 

"...Please let this be a bad dream," Jahye mumbled under her breath. "Please let this be a bad dream." 

"I, LEE ELLA OF MIDDLE SCHOOL BRANCH CLASS 1-5," The figure randomly started yelling, successfully getting the attention of everyone in the courtyard below. Jahye swore she heard someone mumble a 'not again', but she didn't dwell it on much before that Lee Ella girl started talking again. "WILL HELP THESE CHICKENS FLY HOME!" 

At her words, five full grown chickens stepped up onto the edge of the roof, in a line and let out clucking noise as they stretch their wings into the sky. The five chickens and the weird girl in the suit just froze  in what seemed like a pose as the afternoon sun conveniently shone down on them dramatically. 

Lee Taeyong, one of Jahye's friends who was standing next to her watching the display, blinked before clapping his hands. "The feelz are real here." 

On Jahye's left and her other friend, Nakamoto Yuta, didn't say a word as he took a picture of the scene with his phone. 

...Jahye was just a regular 2nd year middle schooler with a full sense of justice and recent heir of Seoul International Academy. Why...was this happening to her. 

Except the clapping that was coming from Taeyong, everyone in the courtyard was silent as they stared up at Ella before the door to the school opened and a teacher came strolling out. 

"ELLA." The teacher had a microphone on him, "IF YOU DON'T COME RIGHT NOW, I'LL GIVE YOU DETENTION." 

"MWAHAHAHA. YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" Ella suddenly yelled as she glared down at the teacher before turning her head towards the chickens, "CHICKEN FORCE FIVE OUT!" 

"Those are some well trained chickens." A student nearby mumbled as everyone watched Ella and the chickens run off from the edge of the roof, back into the school. 

The teacher seeing this, let out a sigh before walking back into the building. After the door closed behind him, all the students in the courtyard started going back to eating lunch except for Jahye who was still staring at the roof. 

"...You don't see that everyday..." Yuta stated as he shrugged and continued to eat his lunch. 

"Yeah. That was kind of weird. Right, Jahye?...Jahye?" Completely ignoring Taeyong, Jahye stood up from the table, her eyes set in determination. 

"Uh-oh...Here we go again." Yuta drawled as Jahye raised a fist into the air. 

"BRINGING CHICKENS TO SCHOOL IS VIOLATION 1TM3! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!" With that, Jahye sped walk into the school (cause running is not allowed kiddos) as her two same age male friends watched after her. 

"...I call dibs on her egg rolls." 

"No fair, Yuta! I want those!" 

~~~~

So maybe it wasn't a past life, but Jahye's love for keeping the peace that brought her into weird messes. However as her mother had said, Jahye was a magnet of weird things happening to her and if that was lucky or not, was highly debatable. 

Turns out as Jahye charged into the school to give this Ella girl the hammer of justice, a hand suddenly shot out from an empty classroom and she was pulled in. 

And no, Jahye was not a damsel in distress. Hence why the current scene was happening in front of her. 

"JASON, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Ella yelled as she hugged one of the chickens to her chest, who let out a muffled noise. 

"....Why are you acting like I hit the chicken and not you?" Jahye was almost afraid to ask, but for the sake of her eardrums, there was no better way. 

"Cause Jason is in charge of my face. If anything happens to it, it's his fault." Ella explained, stopping her yelling to stare at Jahye with a 'yeah duh' expression, completely ignoring the fact that Jahye had punched her in the face few seconds prior. 

"HOW IS THAT AN OBVIOUS THING? AND WHY IS THAT CHICKEN NAMED JASON, CHICKENS ARE GIRLS!" 

"OOH! ARE WE YELLING NOW?" Ella asked as she placed Jason back onto the floor. The chicken let out an annoyed chirp before grouping back to other four chickens as they watched Ella and Jahye, "ALSO JASON WAS NAMED AFTER THE RED RANGER BECAUSE HE'S THE LEADER OF THE PACK!" 

"Wait...you watch Power Rangers?" Jahye paused as she stared at Ella with wide eyes. 

"Of course! It's awesome! Right, Jason?!" At this the chicken known as Jason let out a noise of agreement. 

"...As much as I would love to talk about Power Rangers..." Jahye mumbled to herself before shaking her head and glaring at Ella, who gave a big smile, "Bringing chickens is violation of school code 1TM3." 

"OH! Like time!" 

"...What." 

"1TME, it's spelt like time, but you know...that 1 is suppose to be like an i and it's need to be after the T. Also the 3 is like a backwards E!" 

"You're missing the point here!' Jahye hissed out and Ella tilted her head, not phased by the fuming girl in front of her, "Bringing chickens to school is a violation, so I as the next heir to Seoul International Academy, will be giving you detention." 

"Oh~!" Ella's eyes suddenly shone bright as she bounced up into Jahye's personal space, "I'm in the presence of the Seoul International Academy heir! That makes you like a princess!" 

"Get away from me!" Jahye fumed as she shoved Ella's face back with an open palm. 

"Oh! That means you can help me!" 

"And why would I do that!" 

"Cause look at them," Jahye slapped at Ella's hands as the other girl forcibly turned her head to the five chicken that suddenly looked so sad. Jahye swore they had mastered the puppy eye look. Was that possible!? Can animals cross like that!? Shouldn't it be called chicken eye look in this case!? "I found them three days ago and they can't find their way home! We need to help them!" 

Right on cue, one of the chickens let out a sad cluck as it slumped onto the floor. The other chickens surrounded it as they fussed over the defeated looking chicken. It was almost heart wrenching...and why weren't they in a drama...

"Wait, three days ago. Did you start bringing these chickens to school three days ago!?" 

"Maybe~!" Ella chimed as she let go of Jahye's head and beamed at the older girl. 

"...two weeks of detention!" Jahye yelled as she made her way to the door. She didn't get far when Ella jumped onto her back and koala hugged her. Jahye let out a grumble as she tried to pry off the legs wrapped around her waist and the arms around her neck.

"Pwease! You can give me three weeks of detention just help these poor chicken souls!" Jahye let out a yelp as Ella tightened her hold on her. 

There was a struggle for a minute and Jahye tried to peel off Ella of her, but damn it, why was the other girl strong for!?

"Fine! If you let me go, I'll help you, but right after, we're giving you four weeks of detention for bringing chickens and assaulting me!" 

Ella let out a small hum, before letting go of Jahye, "Deal! OH, do you want to be the chicken's Mom or Dad! OH! YOU SHOULD BE THE DAD CAUSE YOU GO GRR LIKE A DAD!! Well one of my dads, but you know, GRR like I am Commander...Wait what was your name again?" 

Jahye let out an irritated sigh as she slapped a hand to her forehead. She was going to regret this, wasn't she...

(Later, when she met up with Yuta and Taeyong, she slapped both of the males on the head after she told them she has become a reluctant dad to five chickens and they laughed). 

 

(author's note) So hello everyone...As you can see Jahye and ella's meeting is weird mess of what is going and jesus, what. this is part one so there is more parts coming ohoho.

 i haven't written in a while, so i'm a little rusty but don't worry i am working on it. leave a comment down below of what you think and if you're thinking of sending a character in, please do!