Mafia Mix Up

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That is when Liv noticed that the other guy was still just standing there. “Are you done?”

“Oh crap you’re a witness does this mean I have to kill you too?” Liv yell grabbing her salt weapon.

“No one is going to kill anyone.” He says grabbing her wrist and stopping the salt weapon.

“But aren’t you going to avenge your friend?”

The guy pauses in shock, sighing loudly before replying “I’ll take care of it later; just help me move the body.”

Is he helping her? Liv thinks back on her experiences in the game; after careful analysis she had two choices let him help her get rid of the body or getting killed by this guy… she wasn’t sure if she could take him down considering his size and the fact that she lost the element of surprise.

“I’ll take the legs.”

The other person put carried his upper body.

“Why is he so heavy?”

The guy rolls his eyes, “Ever heard of dead weight?”

Liv gulped and shut when she feels a buzzing in her pocket as they walk up the walkway. She drops everything in her hands to get her phones when she hears an ‘oof’ sound and find the dead guy collapsed onto the tall guy. “Opps...”

The guy glares angrily at her, “Are you slow or something? Come help get him off me.”

Liv gulps and quickly goes over and pushed the dead guy off of him but the dead guys arm knocked the tall guy in the face knocking off the mask revealing an all too familiar face.

The guy tries to cover his face as fast as he can but it was too late.

“Sehun?”

“I’m not-”

“Are you Sehun from EXO?”

Sehun sighs, “Ok yes you caught me, don’t tell anyone you saw me here. It’ll be a mess if they find out I live here”

“Oh My gosh! You're part of the mafia! Does this mean I am part of the mafia now? Oh my gosh what will happen to my family? Do I need to get a new identity?”

“Just keep your mouth shut and help me get him inside before you attract any more attention.”

Liv shuts up and picks up his leg and the two get the dead body inside the house. As soon as they walk through the door another man comes out, “What happened?”

“I’ll explain later.”

“Um… What about me?” Liv asks quietly she knew better than to mess with the mafia especially the boss.

“Just keep your mouth shut and go home.”

She did not need to be asked twice, and ran home. It wasn’t until she put on her shoes when she realized it was the first time in 15 years that she ventures out of the 147 steps to the convenience store. Maybe it wasn’t so bad, it was actually kind of exciting… she went on and adventure and became a murderer… wait scratch that… killing someone is horrible she was now a criminal but she can’t even tell her parents because she had to protect them. She fits right into her game now.

Liv laughs to herself, “I never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter