Women's Revolution

Kryber One-shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ssssssoooooooo.....I wanted to start this off by saying THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for subscribing to my story. Never thought I would have as many people be interested in something that I have written before as you gyus have. It gives me a lot of joy to see and ultimately gives me the boost in wanting to give you guys more to read. So lets get on with the next chapter shall we. 

Somewhere in Milan, Italy 

Krystal was positively sure that whatever she had been drinking with her manager, was now currently all down her front and on the carpet of the hotel floor. Never before had she seen something so showy of Amber...EVER. Krystal had been minding her own business, talking to her manager about her upcoming schedule. When her manager leaves her alone for a couple of hours she quickly goes onto her IG account to see what’s new, and it was here that she finds HER llama/servant looking y as hell in her new photo shoot campaign.

Krystal vaguely remembered Amber telling her a month ago about the photo shoot, however Krystal was to preoccupied with trying to keep her hormones in check and not jump the older girl whilst they were having a heavy make out session. It was only now did she remember but she had already seen the photos and was now blushing a slight shade of red at seeing them.

Then there was one photo that she hadn’t seen yet that made it’s way onto her feed and if she thought the previous three were bad then she clearly hadn’t been paying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter