Chapter 10

Undercover // VKook

Deciding he'd been too sidetracked recently, Jungkook decided to search for the elder wand.

"Aish, where the hell am I going to find a stick of wood like that?" He yelled aloud to himself in frustration.

"Near a tree?" Came a voice.

Jungkook screamed in surprise and was met by the adorably deep laughter of Taehyung.

"Did I scare you? Sorry. Something seems to happen everytime we talk." He chuckled.

"Ah, no, it's-it's okay."

"So what do you need a stick for? Do you wanna build a snowman?" He said in a cute voice.

Jungkook blushed. "Wha-? Ah, no, no. I-uh, was just... Looking.... For a.... Stick."

Taehyung nodded slowly, his rectangular smile still present on his face. "Aish, you're adorable Nayeon."

"Uh, thanks." He said, only just remembering that he was Nayeon. "Look, I um, have something to do right now and I'd appreciate it if you didn't distract me."

"Am I really that distracting?" He smirked. "But it's okay, if you're that desperate to find a stick, I'll leave you to it. Hoseok said he wanted my help with his Charms homework anyway." He gave a cute little wave before heading off in the direction of the greenhouses.

Jungkook felt a little lonely seeing his back get smaller and smaller, but quickly shook off the feeling as hesitancy to get back to work.

"A stick, a stick." He muttered to himself, eyes scanning the ground carefully for anything interesting.

A small stick half was poking out of a small hole in the grass and he gently lent down to pick it up.

"Aish, just an ordinary twig." He muttered angrily, chucking it over his shoulder.

"Ow!" Came a shriek from behind him.

Jungkook turned around to see a figure hunched over the ground in the direction he'd just thrown the stick in.

"...The hell? What was that for?"

"Oh my god, Jimin I'm so sorry!"