Step by step

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm here, so don't worry. Just do it at your own pace." Taehyung said Irene nodded.

She took a deep breath before she jumped away from the stairs, hugging Taehyung in the progress.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taehyung asked a bit worried while holding her tightly.

Irene had her eyes closed and was holding Taehyung tight, scared to let go.

"I... I don't think I can do this." Irene whispered and Taehyung sighed a bit.

She was acting strong and all earlier, but now she can't even open her eyes... This idiot... if you're not ready then why did you start?

Taehyung went to the side of the pool and made Irene lean on the wall with her back.

"It's okay now. open your eyes." Taehyung said and Irene opened her eyes slowly.

She put her hands on Taehyung's shoulder and he moved away from her while holding her waist firmly.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked and Irene was trying to hard to calm her breath before looking up at him.

Taehyung notices the change in Irene's eyes and she smiled.

"It's nostalgic, don't you think?" Irene said softly that surprised Taehyung a bit.

"Nostalgic?" Taehyung asked confused and that was when he realized it too.

 

"I hate you..." Irene whispered in tears

 

Taehyung smiled a bit as well.

"Right back to the start." Taehyung said and Irene smiled.

She's so pretty...

"Can I... kiss you?" Taehyung asked which surprised Irene a bit.

She was silent for a moment before she smiled a little.

"You still gotta ask that?" Irene asked playfully and Taehyung smiled while he leaned in to kiss her.

A very similar kiss in a similar surrounding, yet it was so different. Something that both of them have noticed. It wasn't desperate, clingy or whatsoever. It was simple, it was sweet, it was with full of warm emotions. Taehyung immediately pulled away of shock when he found himself getting too carried away by the kiss. Irene blinked a few times a bit puzzled before she smiled a bit.

"Wow." Irene said softly with a smile which made Taehyung smile a bit as well.

He rested his forehead on hers while closing his eyes.

"Me too."

 

"Hey... it has been awhile, don't you think? Our last kiss" Irene asked when Taehyung walked the changing stall out

Irene was drying her hair with a hairdryer in front of the mirror and Taehyung walked a bit smiling to her side. He took the hair drying out of her hand and helped her to dry her hair.

"I guess." He answered late, but softly

"What did you say?!" Irene shouted and Taehyung shook his head with a smile.

Irene thought for a moment before she took the hairdryer of his hands and turned it off. Taehyung who was obviously a bit taken back looked at her a bit puzzled.

"What?" He asked and Irene stared at him for quite some time before she smiled a bit.

"So... what are we gonna do now?"

Taehyung chuckled before he took the hairdryer again.

"How would I know? You took us here." Taehyung said and turned Irene around to dry her hair again.

Irene continued to stare at Taehyung in the mirror and smiled a bit.

 

Irene and Taehyung were walking around the Christmas market that is going to take place tomorrow. There were a lot of people still setting up the stalls and even small attractions for kids. Irene had her hair in a ponytail and was walking a bit at the front. Taehyung was following her tightly behind while he smiled at Irene who was looking around like a little kid.

Irene... I guess there are really a lot of things I don't know about you yet.

"Hey, Kim Taehyung!" Irene suddenly turned around and pointed at one stall. "I think they are selling cotton candy already over there. Let's buy one!"

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Sure, let's go." Taehyung said and the two walked to the stall that was standing a bit at the end.

"Excuse me, sir. Are you sell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter