Who would you save?

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana!" Irene shouted while knocking on the door. "Sana! Open the door!"

Taehyung who just arrived ran to her when he saw the sight.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked and Irene sighed.

"I'm not sure either. Everything was fine until she saw that woman." Irene explained and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows

"Which woman?" Taehyung asked a bit puzzled.

A woman who stood outside the bus. Her name was Momo. Irene said and Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Where is she now?" He asked and Irene looked at him a bit confused.

"I don't know. Maybe she's still outside or she went with the other students to that excursion." Irene said and Taehyung nodded.

"I'll be right back. Try to get Sana out, will you?" Taehyung asked and Irene nodded a bit confused

"I got it." Irene said and Taehyung runs the building out.

Yoshida Momo... Don't tell me... 

Taehyung immediately walked to the first related worker of the study camp he saw, the moment he was out of the building.

"Excuse me, sir. May I ask you if there's someone called Yoshida Momo that works here?" Taehyung asked and the man immediately nodded

"She's one of the volunteers here. She's normally at the restroom behind the canteen." He said and Taehyung widened his eyes

"Thank you very much." Taehyung said and he immediately ran to the direction of the canteen.

She's here... She's really here!

Taehyung walked through the canteen and walked through the hallway while looking around for the restroom. Suddenly he heard a soft sniffing sound and he froze immediately. He turned around and looked at the door he just passed. He walked slowly to the door and looked carefully inside. He didn't see anyone and was about to leave when he heard another sniffing sound. He immediately opened the door and that was when he saw someone sitting on the ground next to the door. A girl that's way too familiar for him looked at him a bit startled. 

"Momo noona." Taehyung said and the girl looked at him for a moment.

"Who are you?" She asked while wiping away her tears.

"Noona. I'm Taehyung." Kim Taehyung. He said and Momo widened her eyes.

"You're Taehyung?!"

Taehyung immediately closed the door behind him and sat down next to her while blocking the door.

"Noona. Why're you here?" Taehyung asked and Momo looked away.

"I'm studying in Korea. I work here as a volunteer." Momo said softly and blew her nose with the tissue in her hand.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked and Momo was silent for a moment before she nodded her head.

But immediately shook her head afterwards.

"I thought that I would be okay if I saw Sana. But I was wrong." Momo said and tears started to form in her eyes again.

"You came to Korea to visit Sana?" Taehyung asked and Momo nodded.

"I just wanted to speak to her." Momo said and cried again.

Taehyung who didn't know what to do just slammed his arms around her.

 

Taehyung came back to the girls dormitory and saw Irene still standing at the door.

"Sana. Please. At least let me in." Irene said while knocking on the door. 

Taehyung looked at Momo who was standing behind her and gave her a firm nod. Momo smiled a bit and nodded back. The two walked to the door and Irene looked a bit surprised at them.

"Taehyung." Irene said when she saw Momo and Taehyung gave her an assuring smile.

Irene nodded and stepped away to make space for Momo. Momo walked slowly to the door and knocked softly.

"Sana... It's me... Can you open the door for me?" Momo asked, but there was still no responds inside. "You don't need to open the door, as long as you are willing to listen what I say."

It was silent for a long time until Sana gave a knock as a response. Signing that she's at the other side of the door. They all smiled and Momo took a deep breath.

"Sana... I'm really sorry... Momo said tearily. "I didn't mean to leave you behind... I was young... I didn't know what to do... Riko was still 6 years old... I was scared to be left alone... I didn't know what to do... I'm so sorry..." Momo cried out

Taehyung looked at Irene and signed her to leave which Irene nodded as respond. The two walked the dormitory out and left the two sisters alone.

"Momo... is she her older sister?" Irene asked and Taehyung nodded.

"It's a long story, but I think they'll be fine. Sana is not that weak. Taehyung said and Irene smiled while nodding. "But now that you've missed your excursion. Do you wanna watch our practice?""

"Duh. What else do I need you for?" Irene asked and Taehyung smiled while slamming his arm around Irene.

"Let's go.""Taehyung said and the two walked to the direction of the basketball field.

"Till when do you have to practise?" Irene asked and Taehyung let out a sigh.

"I don't know. Depends on the coach." Taehyung said and Irene nodded.

"It's okay. I have time anyway." Irene said and Taehyung smiled, but then he saw something that caught his eyes.

Mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter