Enchanted

Enchanted or Enchatted?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany:

Tae?why?don't you have a class?

 

Tae:

No we don't have I just wanted someone to talk and I miss you.

 

Tiffany is in the class now but their professor have to attend a meeting.Shes now chatting Tae(Taeyeon)

 

It's been two years since they started doing it.At first they just chatting but as days,weeks and month's pass they agreed to call each other.

 

Taeyeon is the happiest because she's the one who initiates everything. Now their chat label ,level up to a calling buddies.Actually they are classmates but Taeyeon did a great job on hiding her identity.

 

 Tiffany:

Oh?luckily us too don't have a class..You miss me really? We just called each other hours ago?really Tae?

Taeyeon:

But that's what I feel >.< I'm smitten by you~~~~

Tiffany:

Tae!you're being playful again!

Taeyeon:

Omo~~My Fany is mad now.

 

Taeyeon is laughing silently at her sit.She can see the annoyed face of Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon didn't deny that she likes Tiffany but she is shy so ,she used the best way she know it is to use chat application.

 

She likes her from the first day Tiffany enters their class.They know each other personally but not that close.

 

There is the time Tiffany becomes suspicious that Tae and Taeyeon in her class are the same.

 

But Taeyeon finds alibi that she's not it .She also lied that she is tall because Tiffany describe Taeyeon as short. Taeyeon's pride hurt that time but let it pass because she need to find a right alibi that time.

 

Tiffany:

I'm not gonna talk to you if you continue to teased me!

 

Taeyeon:

Okay..okay sorry can I call you later?

 

Tiffany:

You better..yes you can.

 

Taeyeon:

Okay wait for it bye muah****

 

Tiffany:

Really Tae?okay I'll wait for it.

 

Taeyeon:

Bye*****

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Tiffany's POV

 

Ever since I started to answer Tae's chat .It became our everyday routine. We chat and chat then agreed to call each other.

 

I didn't notice I really enjoyed her company.Like we know each other that's why we click with each other easily.

 

Is it too delusional if I say I already like her?Because people may think I'm silly to have a feeling's with my chat mate. It's not I'm not attractive to not have a suitors actually there is a lot.But I don't mind them because I'm day dreaming it's Tae.

 

This is the first time I like a girl but Tae is different she's an exception. Even we're not seeing each other personally I can feel she's a good girl.Like what she is when chatting to me funny but honest,dorky but can be serious when I needed someone to lean on.

 

That's when I started to feel enchanted to meet her.The giddy feeling of seeing her is become a lot more .The excitement of if she will like me seeing in person. Will she like me the way she like me while chattting her .

 

Of how she would look?I know she's manly a bit.Because when we chatting she's the one who did what guys would do.

 

Like flirting a lot.Like saying "Hey beautiful"" hey baby"...etc..She also describe the way she dress.She said she like jeans ,shirts,sweatshirts and hoodies.

 

I imagine her even though I still cannot see her personally. She's way too cool for a girl.Her hobbies and likes are like boy's .

 

There is this time I thought she's my classmate Taeyeon because the she describes herself is fits with Taeyeon. But Taeyeon said she's not and she emphasized she's tall.I believed because this Taeyeon I know is cold and loner not the dorky Tae I know.

 

I'm waiting for Tae's call now.And speaking of...

 

"Hello" I greet.

 

"Hello Fany-ah I miss you~~"

 

"Whatever Tae...by the way what's with this call?" I asked.

 

"Oh about that I think I'm ready to meet you now."Yes its right I kept bugging her to meet me but she said she's not ready and shy.

 

"Oh!really Tae!I'm excited about it~~~" I squealed.

 

"Hey Fany relax ..." I relaxes and talk to her again.

 

"When is it?"

 

"Friday night 7p.m. at Han River?"

 

"Okay that's a plan finally you decides I'm really excited!" I cheerfully said.

 

"You're that happy then I'm happy too.When we meet I'm gonna ask you something?"I can detect from her voice that she is nervous

 

"Okay I anticipate it."

 

We talk until 2 a.m. actually we're always like this talking for hours without noticing it.

 

"Goodnight Tae~~~"

 

"Goodnight baby Fany I'll dream you tonight." She always teased me with that endearment. But I really love it because it's kinda sweet and intimate.

 

"You're really a flirt Tae~~"

 

"No I'm not I'm just telling my real feeling's baby~~" I wish its true.

 

"Aish you're gross you should sleep now maybe it may help to relax your mind."

 

"Okie dokie bye Baby muah***" before I can even answer it she ends the call immediately.

 

"Bad girl!I'll punish you when we meet."

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Taeyeon's POV

I know I'm ready now ,I'm ready to face the love of my life.I admit I'm still a little bit nervous but I have to because it's been long due.

 

I wish she will not be that shock so I can easily ask her to be my girl.I know she might freak out that her cold classmate is the one she chatting.

 

One day before the meet up................

 

 

I was walking and playing my phone,of course I'm not that aware of my way.Then suddenly.

 

*boogsssshhhh!!*

 

"Ah~~~~~"

 

I heard the cry and I immediately look because I know it's Tiffany.Due to my reflex.

 

"Oh my....I'm sorry baby.." Oh my gosh!!!did I just Crap!!!!I see Tiffany look to me with surprise face.

 

"What did you say...baby?" Tiffany asked Oh my..oh my...

 

"Oh I said you're such a crybaby." I can't think of any alibi oh my ...my chance just go away like that.Great Taeng just great!For all of the reason why that? I'm in a deep !

 

"What!? Instead of apologizing you're mocking me?I don't know that you're rude like that tsk!" Tiffany walks away with angry face.She's really mad me now ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter