Day 3

Delight Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tokyo FM Radio February, 19th 2017

 

Q: What was your nickname when you were a child?

A: Kang Dai Hou

 

Q: A word you like?

A: I like you

 

Q: Your secret wish?

A: A journey into space.

***

 

 

Daesung was greeted by a death glare of his stylist at the van after he finished the schedule. He knitted his brows together when he saw his Jieun Noona crossing her arms on her chest, eyes still fiery. If a stare could kill, Daesung would lose his one and only soul to the glare. He didn’t comment to anything, he suited himself on the seat first, put his seatbelt on and heaved a heavy sigh. Before he looked at the older woman, he had a conversation with a little voice on his head and he was sure he did nothing wrong at the interview. So why?

“What, Noona?” he finally blurted out.

“Seriously? Kang Dai Hou?”

Daesung searched for any saliva left on his mouth to gulp before he responded to the question. “That was my real nickname!”

Jieun rolled her eyes. “A word you like? I like you? Like, really Daesung-ah?”

Then his long arms reached for a bottle of water that was in front of Jieun. When he almost d it, Jieun was slightly faster than him, grabbing it and put it beside her, quite far for Daesung to reach. Daesung didn’t stop there. His eyes scanned the van quickly for another bottle of mineral water to quench his sudden thirst, to no avail.

“I watch detective series not for nothing, Daesung-ah. You will gulp down your initial answer and try to come up with safe answer,” the woman smirked. “And since when again you wanted to go into a space journey?”

“Wait, you don’t know Jap—”

“I may not know Japanese fluently but I am sure I know some words,” the stylist sighed and fixed Daesung’s shirt. Her palm cupped Daesung’s cheek and shook her head. “What do I do with you? Even in your unconscious mind you talked about Seunghyun…”

“Indirectly.”

“Indirectly,” the woman smirked. “You know, I just don’t want fans put two and two together and start to ask questions.”

“Oh, Noona.” Daesung shook his head, palm coaxing the older woman’s who was on his cheek. “They love it. You know that.”

The younger man grinned, eyebrows waving playfully as he teased the stylist. He knew very well that the woman who always with them wherever BIGBANG is going concerned about his well-being. He gave the woman assured look, this will be fine, Noona.

Jieun nodded, in defeat of course. At first, she was so worried about Daesung sinking in the sea of loneliness, but apparently he’s tougher than she thought he would be. The smiling angel still blessed everyone and Jieun couldn’t be happier than that. She thanked the other three members also who tried to fill the gap Seunghyun left.

“You know,” Jieun broke the silence, “Every time you have activities in Japan, they will ask you something, then the word ‘T.O.P’ will slip out from your mouth. ‘T.O.P Hyung this’ or ‘T.O.P Hyung that’ –I can search them for you if you didn’t realize it.”

“Really?”

“Then it is vice versa with Hyunnie. Remember ‘Secret Message’ press conference with Ueno Juri? When he was asked whether he sent you more than ten messages a day or phoned you every day. Both of you are just… So cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter