Day 2

Delight Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s still cold in Osaka and Daesung tightened his long green-army coat, preventing any coldness to spread over his body. I came home earlier, he thought after reading the time on his phone. The practice wasn’t that hard for today and the staff called it a night even the clock hands pointed at nine.

He closed his eyes when he got to the elevator that would bring him to his apartment and leaned towards the wall. He had to start his routine at 6 o’clock the next day and he hoped he would have a good rest. Maybe doing some yoga before I go to sleep will help.

The ding sound made the eyes of Ash-haired boy fluttered open. As soon as he stepped outside the machine, his stomach grumbled, mild profanities came out from his mouth. Skipping dinner wasn’t a good idea, apparently, and I have to eat something, he mumbled. But he remembered he hadn’t done any shopping and there was nothing in his refrigerator. He was too busy with his schedule he forgot to stock any food. Daesung made a mental note to ask his manager to help him about the grocery.

When he arrived at his unit, he pressed the numbers to get him in. Same old same old, he giggled because the PIN hadn’t changed for the past five years. Even when the boys had tours and sometimes used the apartment, they never changed the password. Well, they mostly stayed in a hotel than the apartment, so no one would bother to change the password. Other than Daesung, the one who used the apartment was BB’s youngest member. They occupied it when they had activities in Japan, even though they seldom met in person because their clashing schedule.

Seunghyun-ah, Daesung smiled upon remembering their good time in Japan.

 

Daesung stepped into the apartment and was surprised when he heard noises came from inside. He looked at the hanger and found a black coat hung on it. He was sure it wouldn’t be a stranger, but no one he knows told him about someone would visit him. Daesung slide a small cupboard open and found the panda slipper wasn’t there.

“Seunghyun-ah?” Daesung called the owner of panda slipper while he hung h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter