Chap 29 - The Cunning Ladies

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 29 is here. Happy reading everyone!! (Note: sentence in pink colour (or italic) is Dara’s inner voice)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SANDARA’S POV
We are in front of Kwon Residence now. After that incident where I found an old man coming out from my house and claim it’s his house, I try to call Dad so many times. I even call our restaurant, but nobody pick it up. Frustrated I said to Jiyong I will wait for Dad to come home, but Jiyong said it will be better if he wait with me too. But after wait for two hours, there is no sign of Dad came, so I said to Jiyong that he can go home while I keep wait for Dad. But Jiyong didn’t agree with me and said that I should go wait in his house and just wait for my Dad there. At first I want to decline his offer but he already kneeling and pulling me so he can piggyback me again. Jiyong call auntie on our way and tell her that he will come home with me. I think I hear auntie asking what’s happened but Jiyong said he will tell her later. And now we are already in front of his house after took a taxi. 

“I am sorry Jiyong.” I say when the taxi already left.

“If I left you alone with your leg hurt, my mom would get mad at me when she knows. Anyway, just stay at the house until you can reach your Dad.” Jiyong says while pulling me and help me walking to his house.

“But I wonder where Dad is…” but before I finish my sentence someone open the front door.

“Hyung!!!!! It’s terrible!!!! My room is………….” Seungri comes running out from the house and now already in front of Jiyong. He didn’t realize I am there at first, but suddenly he looked at me without finish his words and glared at me.

Before I manage to think what I did wrong again now, he already shouts at me.

“Her!! It’s all her fault!” He shouts at me while glaring and pointing at me.

Before I manage to ask him what I did wrong, someone already opening the front door again.

“Welcome home Jiyong and Dara!!!” shout auntie while walking toward us with a worried face.

“What’s happened?” ask auntie when she already in front of us.

“I am sorry auntie. I need to bother you again, but somehow someone was living in my house. I don’t know him and didn’t even meet him before. Dad and I still coming out from that house this morning, but suddenly it becomes someone else’s house this evening. I’ve been trying to call Dad so many times, but he didn’t pick up. I even try to calling our restaurant but nobody picked it up either.” I explain to auntie quickly.

“Ahhhhh that… Your father managed to call us this afternoon and tell us that he is at the realtor’s.” auntie says.

“Huh? What happened?” I ask.

“Well, apparently there was some kind of mistake with the lease agreement. Someone signed the lease for that house a day ahead of your father but he told the realtor that he will be moved out later and will tell again the realtor about the time.” explain auntie.

“Huh?” I ask with a confused face.

“He was on the restaurant on that afternoon when suddenly he got a call from the realtor to move all his stuff out. So your Dad quickly go to your house and meet the realtor and then he found out that the realtor did some mistake on the lease agreement. They made an agreement with two people on the same house. But because the other person signed the lease first so it’s actually his house. So the realtor tells that both of you should move out and they promise to give the money back to your Dad.” explain auntie more.

“So where is Dad now?” I ask with a worried face.

“He’s been busy calling other realtors to found some new residence after moving out all your stuff. That’s probably why you couldn’t get in touch with him. He closed the restaurant earlier too because he just move all your stuff there and it makes the restaurant too crowded and it will make the customer disturbed, so he decided to close it. That’s probably why nobody answers the call too.” explain auntie.

“So where is Dad now? And does this mean Dad and I lost another house again?” I ask with watery eyes.

“He managed to call me after Jiyong called and tell us he is already at the restaurant and was sorting out some document to find other realtor because the realtor he tried to contact before doesn’t have any vacant resident. So your father decided to find other realtors outside that district.” explain auntie more.

“What are we going to do?” I ask while bowing my head afraid my tears will flow out.

“Don’t cry Dara….. Just come back to our house.” say auntie while hugging me.

“But…..” I say while still holding my tears.

“No but Dara. You and your Dad can just live at our house like before.” auntie says with a happy voice now. Why suddenly auntie is so happy?

“But auntie… I….” I want to decline it and reason with her but auntie interrupts me.

“No more but Dara… After all, we’re going to become family.” auntie says while letting go of me and look at me with a big smile on her face.

“Huh? What do you mean auntie?” I ask with a confused face.

“Are you still on that stupid idea omma?” ask Jiyong.

“And what are you saying?” auntie says while looking at Jiyong now with an insinuatin.

“What do you mean omma?” ask Jiyong.

“I know what both of you did.” she says while smirking.

“What do you mean auntie?” I ask.

“I know you two kissed.” auntie says with a big smile on her face and she is giggling now.

“WHAT????” I ask with bulging eyes now.

I look at Jiyong now and find he is glaring at me now. I quickly shake my head to the right and to the left while mumbling to him that I don’t tell auntie about this.

“I never told her… I never told her…..” I mumble to him while shaking my head and waving my both hands to really show him that I am not the one who told her.

“It’s not true right??????” ask Seungri with bulging eyes and hanging mouth to Jiyong.

“It’s not true right hyung????” ask Seungri again while shaking Jiyong’s left arm now.

“Come on, you two, don’t be that way! You’re so bad, lying to your parents like that!” say auntie still giggling at both of us.

“How do you know about that auntie?” I ask.

“I am the one who control the informations in the world. I have my ways you know.” auntie replies while winking at me and then she laughs so happy while turning around and walking to the house.

Without I know and everyone know, auntie is laughing so happy not at us but at what she did successfully. 


AUTHOR POV
Without Dara, Teddy, Hyunsuk, Jiyong and Seungri know, Eunju is the one who manipulate the lease aggrement. Actually the realtor didn’t do any mistake on the agreement. That house is really Park’s residence. But after Eunju know about the secret between Jiyong and Dara, she quickly contacted that house’s realtor and make a deal with him. She managed to make the realtor agree to sell Park’s residence to her with double price. After that she contacted her friend and told her to find someone who want to play the role of the new house owner and will pay him/her with a great pay. 

After finding that person, she quickly contacted all the realtors in that district to tell to someone who called with a name Park Teddy that they didn’t have a vacant residence to sell or to rent. Again with a great deal, the realtors agree with Eunju. After that she called some other realtors that she knows and gave same instructions too. And actually the one who give the list of the realtors that could be contacted to Teddy is Eunju too. That way she can make sure Teddy will get rejected. All the realtors contact that Teddy called and are going to call later too are all the realtors that already make an agreement with Eunju. So even Teddy call them now or tomorrow, Eunju already know that Park Teddy and Dara have no choice but to live with them again.

So Dara who still can't contact her Dad can only agree with Eunju`s idea and live in Kwon`s Residence for a while. Dara decided to talk about this with her Dad tomorrow and hope he can be contacted too. But deeply inside her heart, she is very happy to live there again. Somehow she forgets that she already decided to move on from Jiyong. But what can she do? After all what happened this week, she just fall in love again with Jiyong. No it's actually not fall in love again, it's actually she never fall out of love with him, she just loves him more.

Dara goes to her room and Jiyong helps her with Seungri tails behind while keep mumbling and protesting about Dara live again in his house. After helped Dara, Jiyong and Seungri goes to Jiyong`s room.

"Wow it's feels like a long time without youuuuu....." Dara says while limping toward her bed and jump on it when she reach it.

"I miss you so much....." Dara begins to kiss her pillow and hugging it tightly.

Dara still enjoying her moment when suddenly someone knock on her door.

"Ne. Come in." shout Dara while getting up from her bed.

"I'm so happy you're back, Dara."say Eunju while opening and entering Dara`s room.

"How does it feel to be back again in your own home?" ask Eunju.

"It feels great auntie. I miss this room so much." reply Dara while sitting on the bed and Eunju following.

"That's great then. You and your Dad can just live here like before. Don't need to find a new house again. Just live here with us. After all Teddy still pay some of the house bill and sometimes cook for us too, so it's the same like you pay for a new house. The difference is just you don't live alone." say Eunju.

"But auntie we can't do that." reply Dara with a sad face.

"Huh? Why you can't?" ask Eunju with a confused face.

"What you think about me and Jiyong.... It's not like what you think auntie. It's just a mistake auntie." explain Dara with a sad expression.

"What do you mean Dara? A mistake? I don't understand." ask Eunju.

"We are not that close auntie. We are not dating. The kiss..... just a mistake.... So i can't live here. I am sure Dad think the same with me too. So we will find a new house and after that we will move out soon." reply Dara.

"But I wonder if you`ll really find a new house....." say Eunju while trying to hide her smile but failed.

"Huh? What do you mean auntie?" ask Dara.

"Ah. No.. Nothing.... Anyway, now I'm even more determined to have you marry with Jiyong and become our new family. After all, you and Jiyong are close enough to have kissed!" say Eunju with a happy face while holding both of Dara`s shoulder.

"Auntie... Don't you hear what i said before? I said it's a mistake. What you think about us, definitely not like that............ We are not that close........ We`ve never even held hands, never been walking so close together, let alone been on date......" explain Dara with a long sigh at the end of the sentences.

“You mustn’t be so timid, Dara!!! If you haven’t done those things yet, then you just need to start doing them now! If you can kiss by mistake, then you can have a date by mistake too.” explain Eunju with so much enthusiasm.

“That’s a little unreasonable…..” reply Dara.

“Dara…. Go on a date with Jiyong… That’s your MISSION!! Do your best okay?? Just ask me if you need advice okay?? say Eunju.

“Huh?? But auntie….” Before Dara even finish her words, Eunju interrupts her.

“Get some rest Dara. You must be tired. Go take a bath and I will prepare some medicine for you to apply on your leg and some medicine to eat too. Go now!!” Eunju says while pulling Dara to the bathroom.


SANDARA’S POV
I just finished taking a bath and now I am just applying some cream auntie left me in my room to apply on my leg. After finish applying it, I take the medicine and now I am preparing myself to sleep. But I can sleep. Auntie words really make me thinks what should I do?? Should I really do what auntie said or keep move with what I already decided? But somewhere deep in my heart I know I agreed with auntie’s idea. But can it really happen?? Date with Jiyong? It must be impossible. How can be? Even now I can stand so close near him. How can I have a date????

Too tired to think about all of that, I dozed off…


The Next Morning
“Whatttt??? You live with him again????” shouted Bom and Minzy when I told them about what happened yesterday. We are on our way to the cafeteria now.

“Ummmm yeah.. For some reason, my house got confiscated and Dad cannot find a new house for now. So auntie ask us to live with them again and we don’t need to find a new house. But I don’t know if Dad will agree to that. I will discuss with him later. But what I am shocked about.. auntie knows about the kiss..” I explain.

“Uhhhh…. About that…..” Bom stutters…

“Whatttt? Don’t tell me…. It’s you girls who told her????” I ask them with a glare.

“Hahahahahaha it’s not like that Dara hahahahaha” Bom laughs awakwardly..

“Why did you do that????” I whine to them now.

“We thought she already know about that Dara.. So we didn’t tell her intentionally. We just slipped and talk about it.” Minzy explains.

“How can both of you did that….. I thought you’re my best friends.. How can you talk about Jiyong kissed me.” I whine but suddenly someone interrupt us..

“KISS????? A KISS??? YOU AND THAT BASTARD JIYONG KISSED????”

Suddenly we feel a very dark and strong aura behind our back. We turned back slowly and find Jaejoong glaring at us…. no… glaring at me..

“J…j…jae??” I ask stutteringly.

“Dara??? What happened??? Weren’t you going to give up on him? Didn’t you promise me???” ask Jae while holding both of my shoulder tightly that it hurts me.

“Jaee…… I am sorry…. I… I can explain…” I say with a sad face.

“What kind of explanation? I don’t need it.” Jae says while turning around and run away from the cafeteria.

“Jae!!” I call him but he just keeps running.

“I think Jae’s too shocked to hear about that.” Minzy says.

“But maybe it’s for the best.” Bom says.

“What do you mean Bom?” I ask.

“Well… you haven’t give up on Jiyong at all, have you?” ask Bom to me.

“I… I…” I don’t know how to respond Bom.

“Dara you realize it right? That it doesn’t matter if there’s a rival, no matter what obstacles you face, your feelings for Jiyong won’t change. So it’ll be better for Jae to give up on you and move on. You can’t accept his feelings right? So you must tell him clearly about it. Don’t let him keeps hope on you. You don’t want to hurt him right??” Bom says.

“You’re right Bom. I should tell Jae about it. I try to move on from Jiyong…. But I can’t… When I try to move on, suddenly he appears beside me again and he makes me fall in love again. How can I move on??” I say.

“Tokki… just promise me, you won’t do anything stupid for Jiyong.. No matter how deep you fall in love with him, don’t ever do something stupid please. Okay?” Bom says with a worried face.

“What’s wrong Bom? Why you suddenly said something like that?” I ask.

“Just promise me Tokki. You can do it right? I don’t need anything else, but what I need is your promise not to do something stupid just for Jiyong.” Bom says seriously.

“Are you sure Bom? You don’t need corns?” I ask try to make the moment more relax. Somehow it getting serious. A serious Bom is no good you know haha…

“Tokki!!!! I am serious now!!!” Bom say with a higher voice.

Uh oh… serious Bom really appear now.

“Hmmmmmmm…. Okay Bom I promise.” I say.. but deeply in my heart I know I lied to Bom. I can’t promise her something like that. I will do anything for Jiyong. I know it’s stupid. But what can I do? I just need to do everything for him… even he doesn’t look and acknowledge me.

“Okay then. Let’s stop this serious conversation. Let’s eat. I am hungry now!” Minzy interrupts us. Luckily she did that or maybe Bom will recognize it later, that I lied to her. You know she is my best friend. She knows when I lie to her.

“You’re right. Let’s go. Hope they will have Corn bread for today menu.” Bom says while walking to the counter.

“It’s impossible you know Bommie. There is never been Corn bread here.” Minzy says.

“Oh you don’t know it Minzy.. I ask Jae to make it for me. And he promised to make it. Maybe today he already did it.” explain Bom.

“How can we separate you and corn Bom?” I ask jokingly.

“You know the answer Tokki.” Bom reply while smirking.

“Hahahahahahaha” Minzy and I just laughing.

After a while we get our food and now already sitting on the far corner table.

“When you will tell Jae about it Dara?” ask Bom while digging her own food.

“I don’t know. I think it will be best to wait for a while. From his expression before I know he won’t hear what I gonna say.” I reply while digging my own food.

“You’re right. Just wait for a few day and we will meet the normal Jaejoong and will chase you again like usual.” Minzy says while digging her own food too.

Yeah it’s not the first time Jae mad at me like this. Before it happened too but for another reason. Not because I kiss someone. Jiyong is my first kiss you know. So it’s not about that. Just arguing on something that lead Jae to mad at me like this. So it’s not a new thing to meet angry Jae. But somehow we know that the angry Jae now is different with angry Jae before. So I think what Bom said before is right and I should tell him clearly.

While we are enjoying our food suddenly my phone ring, notifying me that I got a message. I quickly get my phone from my bag and open it. I found a new message on tennis club’s chat. I read it enough for Bom and Minzy to hear it too.

“EMERGENCY NEWS!!! COME TO TENNIS CLUB THIS AFTERNOON AT THE USUAL TIME FOR OUR PRACTICE! EMERGENCY MEETING AND YOU HAVE TO BE THERE!!! ALL OF YOU!!! -Choiza-“ I say.

“What’s wrong? You don’t have tennis schedule today, don’t you?” ask Bom.

“Ne.. I don’t. But maybe something happened and Choiza sunbae need to tell us about it fast?” I say try to make some probability.

“Yeah maybe. So we can’t go hang out like usual today?” ask Minzy.

“Yes I think we can’t. I am sorry girls. But if the meeting end up fast I will message you so we can hang out like usual.” I say.

“It’s okay. We can hang out next time. And tokki will be the one who treat us!! Hahahaha” Bom say while laughing.

“Yah!!! How can it’s my treat????” I ask while glaring at Bom now.

“Because you abandoned us today.” explain Bom.

“But I don’t do it intentionally!!!” I argue her.

“It’s still the same hahaha.” Bom argues back.

“Yah!!!! You cunning woman!!!” I hit her arm slightly.

“Yes I am hahahaha!!!!!” Bom laugh an evil laugh.

After finish our food we go to our next class and the rest is the same until the time for us to go home. Bom and Minzy say good bye to me while I am walking to tennis club room.

When I arrive there some members already there sit and talk with each other while waiting for Choiza sunbae and others. I sit next to Bobby and I look around try to find Jiyong, but I don’t find him. Maybe his class hasn’t finished yet. After 10 minutes waiting, Jiyong arrive with Sulli following beside him. I am jealous to see it, but what can I do. She has the same class with him. And not long after that Choiza sunbae arrive with others too. Everyone quickly take a seat while Choiza sunbae stand in front of us.

“Good afternoon everyone! Thank you for coming on my short notice. I know today is not our club schedule but there is an emergency news that I need to tell all of you quickly and personally. To make it quick I will tell you the news now. You know we will have University competition next two months, but suddenly the event comitte told me something happened and that make them to move the competition forward. So the competition will be hold next month.” Choiza sunbae says.

Loud gasps can be heard now from all of us. Not really from all of us, the truth it’s just a gasp from members who join the competition. But almost all of us join it, just some new member who still can’t play good enough who don’t participate.

“So it means we just have 2 weeks and 4 days before the competition held. And because of it the booth camp training will be move forward to this week too. We need to train fast and I will quickly make new arrangement for our schedule too. I will inform the new schedule for all of you tomorrow.” Explain Choiza more.

“But sunbaenim. I think I and some members who don’t participate don’t need to know about this, right?” ask Jinwoo, other member who doesn’t participate too because he think he still need more practice to join the competition.

“Actually there is another bad news too. The event competition told me that they open new category for the match, 2 mix double pair match, 2 men double pair match and 2 women double pair match. So it means the other member who actually don’t participate will be participate too, and I make some new arrangement about it too. So it means all of you must participate the booth camp this week!”

“What???” shout all of us.

“But I still can’t play good enough. How can I join the competition?” ask Seunghoon.

“Don’t worry about that. We will have hard training so all of you will be ready to participate the competition. Actually I already ask some trainers for our next month booth camp, but when the booth camp move forward, the trainers that I already deal before told me they already have another schedule for this month. So I need to search another new trainers. But luckily I got it and they are available. Actually they are former player on tennis too but they quit because they tight schedule in their job or universities activity. And don’t worry they are the best players that I know.” Explain Choiza sunbae more.

“Me too? I join the competition too sunbae?” I ask after a few second.

“Actually you’re not Dara.” Reply Choiza sunbae.

I let a relieved sigh. I’m actually afraid I need to join that competition too, how can i? I mean I will just make myself embarrassed if I join it. Between all of us that don’t join the competition, I am the worst. I mean I still can’t play good enough that can help me play by myself hahaha.

“But you need to join the booth camp too.” Add Choiza sunbae.

“Huh? Why?” I ask.

“I have some job for you there. So you need to be there too.” Reply Choiza sunbae.

“But…”

“No but Dara. You need to be there.” Add Choiza sunbae.

“Ne sunbae.” I reply while nodding slowly.

“Okay. I think that is all. Are there any questions? If not, I will meet you tomorrow in our same schedule. I will give details on the new arrangement on the competition and details you need to bring for our booth camp this Friday. And the camp booth is 3 days 2 nights, you can start prepare your clothes and needs from now. For other needs I will tell you tomorrow.” Choiza says.

“Ne sunbaenim.” All of us reply while standing and prepare to go out.

I quickly message Bom and Minzy to meet me up at my part time.

After 15 minutes I finally arrived on my part time and quickly put my apron and help ahjumma. So many customers already there so I just hug ahjumma quickly and quickly attend the customers quick.

After 10 minutes I see Bom and Minzy enters the restaurant, but because there are still many customers that I need to serve, I just smile slightly to them and mouthed to serve them by themselves. I see they nod and they quickly search a vacant table and they serve themselves except the cooking of course.

After two hours finally the restaurant begins to have less customers, the dinner time already passed so just some few customers that left and come. I quickly walk to the girls table and join their conversation. They are talking about a new shopping mall that will be open at this street.

“Yeah they talk that the mall will be finally open this weekend. So let’s go check it out. I heard they will give 50% discount for the grand opening. For all items!!! So we must not miss it. Okay?????” Say Bom enthusiastically.

“Sorry girls I can’t join you.” I reply while sitting between them.

“What??!!! Wae?????” Ask Bom quickly after hear my answer.

“I have booth camp for tennis club this week, from Friday to Sunday. So sorry girls I think I can’t join you to the mall.” I explain.

“Booth camp? I think you said it will be on next month. And I think if I didn’t mishear it, you said it’s for they who join the university.” reply Minzy.

I told them about the meeting and explain about what happened.

“Ah I see. So that’s what happened. So maybe we can’t go to the mall. Let’s plan about that later.” Bom reply with a nod, show that she understands what happen.

“Wae? You can go. Both of you can go. Don’t need to wait for me. Just go! We can go again next time.” I say to Bom.

“But it’s not fun without you Dara.” Whining Bom.

“No fun or you don’t have someone who help you to bring all the items you buy?? I ask with a smirk and a rising eyebrow.

“Hehehehe….. You know me well Dara.” Bom reply while laughing and Minzy too.

“So what is so fun here? May I join ladies?”

“Oppa!!!” Shouted us when we see Donghae behind me.

“Hi ladies. May I sit?” He ask while pointing to the seat in front of me.

“Yes you can oppa.” Minzy reply.

“So what I missed? What are you laughing at before?” Ask Donghae after sitting.

“Nothing oppa. Just laughing at Bom’s stupidity hahaha.” I reply.

“What!!! You crazy tokki!!” Bom says while hitting my arm.

“Yah!!! You freak Corn’s lover!!!” I hit her back.

“Hahahahaha….” Donghae and Minzy laughing at us.

“Ah by the way oppa, do you want to join us to check this new mall that will be open this weekend?“ ask Minzy after stop laughing.

“Yeah oppa come join us and replace this bad tokki to enjoy shopping with these two beautiful ladies.” Bom add after pinching my cheek.

“Yah!!!!! How can you replace me with oppa!!!! I am irreplaceable you know.” I pout.

“Whatever…” Bom reply while rolling her eyes.

“Why you don’t go with them tokki?” Ask oppa to me.

“I can’t oppa I have a booth camp this Friday until Sunday. So I can.” I explain.

“Ah I see. But sorry Bom Minzy. I think I can replace this tokki too. I already have plan this weekend too. I am sorry.” Oppa says.

“Woahhhhh how can this oppa reject us too Minzy. How can we be friend with this two unfaithful friends?” Say Bom while faking her sob.

“Yeah you are right Bom. How can we be friend with them? Maybe we did something bad in our life before.” Reply Minzy while imitating Bom.

“I am sorry girls. I will repay you later.” I say while give them my puppy eyes.

“I am sorry too. I promise I will go with you another time.” Oppa says.

“Okay. Both of you should treat us later. Right Minzy?” Bom says while cleaning her non-existence tears.

“You are right Bom. Treat us a lot.” Minzy says with a big smirk in now.

I don’t know how can I be friend with this two cunning friends.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29 done!! I am so sorry everyone I am late updating this chapter. My laptop has a problem and I can’t use it. When I open it, it always open some applications by itself and typing by itself too. I am still fixing it now T_T. But I need to give you an update so here I am typing on my phone and iPad after downloading some application that I need to continue this. It’s so hard to type on phone hahaha. Sorry if this chapter not long enough. Hope you still wait for me this slow update author. 

Will my subscribers reach 200 this week??? I hope it will ^^.

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 6 new subscribers (paolapark18, genie_1684, dkaylalag, joannara_mae15, KweenLM, and mx_anne). 

And thank you for your upvote, einsara. Thank you very much. ♡