Bitter or Sweet

I Swear (Little Squirrel Sequel)

 

Next day.....

 

Daehyun yawns and stretch his arms. Last night, he still sleepy after spending the night chatting with someone. His phone vibrates and he pull it out from his pocket, a text from Shin. 

 

'Hey eagle Kim. Last night Eunha called you many times, but you didn't even pick up. She wants to talk about something important that connects with the upcoming School Festival'

 

Daehyun widen his eyes and quickly open his contacts.... Boom! Eunha did call him for 33 times. He cursed at himself and prepare to get a good scolding from her. He take a look at his watch and sighed in relief. He must find way to avoid her as possible. 

 

A idea popped in his head and he runs back to his bike. Starting the machines and drove away. 

 

A cute girl enters the school gate while humming the song she listens through her orange headphone. Her mood suddenly changed 180° as a bike passed in great speed, making wind blows So hard on her face. She cursed the biker and continue her journey to the school. 

 

The girl arrived at her class and take a seat in the middle row. She felt a bit surprised when she find her seatmate who usually rarely attends classes, already there asleep. She rolled her eyes and slams the desk.

 

"Kim Yeri!!!" the girl shouted right on her seatmate's ear, making the person jumped. 

"!  You're so ing motherer- oh! Hi, Chaeyoung" the shocked girl smiled innocently 

 

Chaeyoung stare at her in disbelief and sighs.

 

"did you....just.. Cursing in the freaking morning? Wow...Kim Yeri" Chaeyoung said savagely

"Hey! I can't help it! You shocks me out of my Alice in wonderland world"

"Stop it! I told you to stop watching that ing creepy fantasy so-called movie!" 

"Why? I like the characters even though it's somewhat creepy, especially that big red head so-called Queen. Watching her make me laughs"

"huff....i give up. Anyway, what's got into you to make you attend this class?"

"Well.....Irene kept scolding me for bad grades in test. Especially in biology"

"why biology?"

"well...there's a question that asking about hybrid existence"

"And... "

"I answer it with, 'they do exist. Cause animals somewhat bored with their own species when . so they ended up ing other animals that different from them. Like a horse and a cow.' "

"you're so ing genius Yeri"

"I know and

thank you"

".......whatever"

Chaeyoung take a look at a window and see someone passed. She smiled widely, her crush just passed and smile back at her. 
 
"...Senior Kang Seulgi..." Chaeyoung says dreamily
 
Chaeyoung had a crush on Kang Seulgi, 2nd grader who joins Football team and Arts club. She find him so charming and attractive, especially when serious. Sadly the truth is, Seulgi in relationship with a cheerleader named Joy. But, she didn't dare to get Seulgi from Joy. Cause she know.....you must let someone you love to someone they happy to, no matter how much you love them except when the destiny says that they're the ones.
 
 
meanwhile.......
 
"Kim Daehyun!!!!!"
"Calm down, babe. I know he has reason"
"Reason what?!! Shut up, Shin! You don't understand! The Festival will be hold in one month and the Councils still not reports anything to the teachers!!"
"...Jung Eunha. You need to calm down. If you freaks out like-"
"what? You keep defends him because he is your buddy while i? Your girlfriend for a great 1 year"
"That's not what i mean. Just listen to me first"
"Listen to you for what? You know, lately i been doubting about your love. And It's only became worsen as i knew you're starting to get close with that cheerleader"
"Irene? She's dating Wayne for God's sake! And how come our topic switched to this?! We're talking about Daehyun at first, how Irene coming?!"
"Look. you're mad when i bring up topic about her. Seriously, Shin.....i think you're not loving me anymore. You changed"
"Me? Jung Eunha i swear i never changed"
"That's what people says when they changes. Let's take a break, Shin. Since you're bored with me"
 
Shin left speechless as Eunha just walks away leaving him alone. Did they just take a break only because he defends his friend? Eunha really got him crazy.
 
"Wow...Kim Daehyun. You just make my relationship in verge just because calls"
 
 
Mohiko enjoyed his sandwiches at school park, with a wide grin spreaded over his attractive good looks. He saw his football teammate, Shin looks so down today. He frowned but shrug it away as he remember the fact that Shin always act like that.
 
"Mind if i sit beside you?"
 
a beautiful voice snap him to reality. He turned and saw a breath-taking beauty just smiling at him. He stared long at her. Her dark silk hair, her sparkling eyes, her pointed nose, her distracting lips, and the vague mole on her face make a beautiful view fir Mohiko. It's Myoui Mina. A school dancer and vice captain of cheerleaders. 
 
"S-sure..."
 
Mohiko knew her since they're kids. They live at the hospital together but, Mina left first before him and goes straight to Japan the next day of her departure. It's been years and Mohiko only realised his feelings when Mina transferred here with Sana. Everything become mess as they're separates away.
 
Mohiko glanced and find Mina enjoyed her morning hot mocha while smiling at the butterflies that flying around a bunches of flowers. 
 
"You did played very well last match"
 
The sentence got him off guard, she did looks for him. Mohiko only smiled as sparks of red blooms on his cheeks.
 
"Thanks. You too. You dances wonderfully that night"
 
Mina turned and find Mohiko looking at her, smiling. She bite her lips bite and look down, feeling shy out of sudden.
 
"You attend it?"
"Yeah. To be honest, the one who got the invitation is Seulgi. But he couldn't come because his girlfriend's family invited him for a dinner. So, it's be a waste if someone not coming. He offered it to me"
"and you accept it?"
"Yup. and i have no regret for coming that night"
"Why?"
"Cause this person next to me is dancing perfectly that night"
 
Mina blushed so hard, Mohiko grins wide as he knew.