Hello (SaiDa)

A Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dahyun wasn't just a student. She was a weird student. Not the normal weird but the really weird one. That's what Sana thought at least. The girl named Kim Dahyun has been saying hello to her everyday since last week even though they don't know each other and when Sana tried to approach her to get to know her more, Dahyun would always run away. She doesn't know why but what she knows is she won't give up. People around her think she's weird for wanting to be friends with that creepy girl. She doesn't care though. Sometimes we don't need to have a reason for something. It just happens you know.

 

 •••

 

Sana was running. She runs as fast as she could. She was chased. By two big dogs. Serves her right. The dogs wouldn't have chased her if she didn't kick a small stone all because of that woman, Kim Dahyun. The stone hit one of the dog but somehow, she ended up being chased by two of them. She never thought this day would come. She is sure that dogs love her. "Argh! This is all because of you Dahyun!" Sana shouted while running, almost falling on her face because she stumbled. But she was lucky. Someone caught her and pulled her. Being pulled by a stranger, she screamed while praying in her mind where no one could hear. Soon, both her and the stranger fall. Sana on top and the stranger under her. "Help m-" "Shut your mouth if you don't want to end up in a hospital." Sana didn't know why but she listened to the stranger. Maybe it's because of her voice. Her husky yet soothing voice. Yes, Sana figured out that she's a female because of her voice and also cough her cough since she's on top of her. 5 minutes passed and she's still on top of the stranger. "Alright they're gone now. Phew that was so close!" Sana was just trying to take a look at the stranger's face but the cap that she's wearing was covering her face making Sana even more curious. Sana leaned forward. "Dahyun?" the stranger stopped moving and she held her breath for a moment. "Y-yes?" of course, who wouldn't stutter if your crush is on top of you while you know, the usual cliche thingy, leaning forward towards you face as if they're about to kiss. "Ah, finally! What a coincidence! I've been wanting to be your friends. Please don't run away this time." Sana pouted making Dahyun blushed. She was praying to god to not let Sana sees her red cheeks. "O-okay." "Let's head to my favorite cafe and get to know with each other." "Ah sure but.. uh can you p-please get off m-me first?" "Ohhh yeah sorry I forgot about that." Sana stood up. She puts both her hands forward so that Dahyun could hold them while standing up. But she was wrong. Dahyun stood up almost falling (of course) without Sana's help. "Uh so you lead?" "Oh yeah okay let's go." Sana took Dahyun's right hand and hold it tight. Dahyun blushed real hard. Dahyun felt like as if she's really in a heaven.

 

 

"Okay Kim Dahyun. Tell me more about yourself."

"..."

"Hello earth to Dahyun?" still no response. Sighing she pinched Dahyun's left cheek. "Ouch!" "That's what you get for not answering me!" "I'm sorry.." what, why? Why was Dahyun saying sorry? Last time Sana checked they never had a fight or whatsoever. "What are you sorry for?" Sana eyed her curiously. She tilted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter