Shut the up (DoDaeng)

A Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh I'm late!" Yoojung looked at the clock and it showed that it's already 8:40 and her class starts at 9.

 

She ran as fast as she could with her short legs (I'm sorry ily yoojung). She didn't care the shouts she's been getting the past 5 minutes. All she cares right now is just her being late for her class. The last thing she wants is for her parents to know that the top student aka Choi Yoojung their daughter, was late for her class. She's always the first one who arrived in every of her classes. Looking at her watch she mumbled something which could only be heard by herself. "". That's all it takes for her to bump into someone. "Hey watch whe-" "Are you a camera?" "What the fu-" "Because I can't stop smiling everytime I look at you" the stranger helped Yoojung up and opened to say something just to get cut off by the person she just helped. "Now listen, I don't have any time for your pick up lines bull because I'm already late and you're making me-" "Are you Choi Yoojung?" "What the heck, yes why are you asking? Now if you don't mind I-" "OMG CHOI YOOJUNG THE TOP STUDENT THAT EVERYONE GOES CRAZY FOR??!!?" it's a normal thing for Yoojung to hear this but hearing this when she's already late for her class is the first time. "Yes now if you don't min-" "OMG IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! MY NAME IS KIM DOYEON AND I'VE BEEN HEARING SO MUCH GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOU FROM MY SISTER" Doyeon jumped up and down. Yoojung found that cute but she didn't showed it. "Okay thank you but I really need to go now" Yoojung bowed before running again because it's already 9:10 when she looked at her watch.

 

Yoojung didn't know how but she ended up being followed by her "biggest" fan around in her uni. She said she's her biggest fan yet didn't even recognize her face when they bumped. Weird, Yoojung thought. Shaking her head, she turned around and spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter