nine.

I'm Sorry I Lie

It's been ten days since Go Mi last talk with Taehyung after their last encounter at the nurse room. Taehyung even absent from his class when she check on him. As she came to his house, she was greeted with a news that Taehyung and his family have move out from their house and the house is also got sold from the notice at the house.

Go Mi reads the book in front of her for the sixth time as she couldn't absorb what she's reading at all. She then decide to close it since her mind is somewhere else 

The class is like always, boring and not in Go Mi's interest. She just want to go home as she feels stuffed. When the break time approach, as usual, Jungkook will come to pick her up for lunch. It have been their routine to eat together since Jungkook confess to the whole school that they are dating after she accept his feelings. She thinks that Jungkook has been trying hard to make her happy and she thought that she should try to like him back. 

"I cooked for our lunch today" Jungkook show hee his lunchbow gleefully

"What time did you wake up just to make this?" Go Mi laugh cause she knew that he's not that good in cooking, but she do appreciate his effort

"Surprisingly, it took only 30 minutes today" he reply without hard feeling and attempt to open the lunchbox

They start eating after unboxing it and chatting about random things. Jungkook keep talking about his favorite topic, music and Go Mi just listens as she eats. Jungkook is going to enter a band competition next month and are training hardly every week with his bandmate. Go Mi would sometimes come by to their practice and prepare some snack for them to eat. Apparently she became more feminine after dating together with him. Sometimes she likes to come there cause she don't want to spend time at her house. She will end up thinking about Taehyung when she stays home.

Her family also didn't know arbout his family's whereabout since they just dissappear without notice. She do feels angry about it but sad at the same time as she could feels the lost. She would stare at his house when she walk out her house to go out. 

The year past without Go Mi realize and she's already a freshman in university in Seoul. She's majoring in Mathematics which is her favorite subject. She's still dating with Jungkook but they would only meet once a month since he's busy having gigs every week. He's still playing with his band and promoting their selfmade songs on every gigs they have. It takes them two years to be recognized by people and they even got recruit by Some entertainment company but they rejected them, because he don't want to become idol and just want to produce songs they like.

Go Mi would sometimes come back home twice a month and spent her time with her parents separately. She would meet her mother on the first week while on the second week she will meet her father. It's been her routine for one year already after her parents decided to divorce since she's already a grown up and they just want to end their marriage already. Go Mi accept it eventhough she feels sad about it but she wants to respect their decision. Now she feels used to it and even sometimes tells both of them about each others news. She's just glad that the divorce ended peacefully