SORRY

RECONCILIATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS: Leaked photos of G-Dragon confirm relationship with Nana Komatsu

 

Sandara Park was staring blankly at the article in her room. Now she know why Bom wouldn't let her use her cellphone or laptop but her best friend totally forgot that she had an IPad.

 

She laid again in her bed then covered herself with her thick blanket. She didn't really know how to react, it was more like a mixed feeling between sadness, anger and mostly disappointment. But she didn't have the right to feel like this, she was the one who push him away, who broke all they have together.

 

Stop thinking about it, Sandara Park.

 

But her mind was saying otherwise, her eyes began to tear up. Soon after, she find herself sobbing, forcing herself to sleep and completely ignoring her phone that kept buzzing every minute. 

 

 

----

 

 

"...don't even think about it"

 

Dara was woken up by the noise coming from the living room. She heard that Bom was talking to someone but she didn't hear anyone answering her back so she probably was on her phone.

 

"For what ?" Bom sounded frustrated and knowing from her tone, Sandara knew she was going to explose at any moment "what are you gonna explain?!"

 

Silence

 

"I'm not going to let you do that" She growled under her breath.

 

Silence

 

"How long are you gonna use her for your selfishness, Jiyong ?" Bom nearly yelled, then she half whispered, remembering that her best friend was sleeping.

 

 

Dara heard it right, it was his name. Her heart missed a beat, as her breath hitched, she suddenly felt anxious. What were they talking about together? 

 

 

"Ever since you started this, she cried every single ing night in her room" Bom gritted her teeth, remembering nights when she heard her best friend crying in her room that was next to hers then waking her up in the morning and greeting them like there was nothing wrong "She could have been happy with Donghae but you ruined everything. You nearly ruined her life, you bastard"

 

Silence

 

Dara walked to the door to open it just to reveal Bom's back facing her, her smartphone glued to her ear.

 

"You can't answer back, right?" Bom scoffed "because I said the truth right into your face" Bom turned suddenly then froze when she saw Dara standing stiffly on her door.

 

"Da-" Bom clenched her jaw when she heard a response from the phone "You better not come or I'll call the cops, you probably don't want to see articles of you saying that you are tresspassing someone house" the she hang up and stayed there staring at Dara.

 

"It was Jiyong?" Dara murmured then sighed when she saw her nod "what did he want ?"

 

"...You read, Dara ?" Bom asked carefully as she walked to her, but seeing from her expression, Sandara knew.

 

"What did he want, Bom?" Dara repeat her question, gently.

 

"He.." Bom bit her lower lips, hesitating but she deserve to know "He said he tried calling you but you were not answering so he called me to talk to you because he wanted to explain"

 

She fell silent, letting her best friend swallowed her words then continue speaking.

 

"Sandara.." Bom called her "I just want you to be happy, so I-"

 


"I know" She nodded slightly with a little smile "thank you Bom"

 


Dara know that she only wants the best for her. She have to forget about him because she was already so tired of hoping.

 


----------------------------

 


Bom and Dara were having dinner quietly while watching a movie when they heard the doorbell ringing. Bom rose from her seat to open the door.

 

"What the?!"

 

Dara stood up quickly hearing her friend squealed right after, then her eyes widened when she saw CL standing at the door with Bom embracing her.

 

"Chaerin!"

 

CL opened her arms as she jumped to hugged her tightly "I heard what happened"

 

Dara froze in her spot as the two were watching her carefully.

 

"Chaerin you didn't eat right?" Bom nervously laughed as she guided them to the dining room "we prepared dinner, so let's eat"

 

When they were placed in their seat, there was a heavy and uncomfortable atmosphere and it was so unlikely of them.

 

"Why are you here by the way, CL?" Bom slurped her ramen, knowing that Dara wouldn't talk.

 

"To check unnie" She responded gently, glancing at Dara "how are you?"

 

"I'm fine, CL" Dara sighed, she knew that the fact she was here, she had to cancel some of her schedule or move it and now she felt guilty.

 

Another silence filled the room.

 

"I know what you're thinking, unnie" CL shook her head, leaning back to her chair "you think that you disturbed me because I'm here instead of being in LA, but I'm very worried about you and oppa"

 

"There's nothing-"

 

"Don't lie to me" The blonde woman cut her, gritting her teeth "I know that Jiyong oppa has been sending to you all this matching clothes and made you appear to his parties and sh*t because he wants people to think that you're dating while he's dating other woman"

 

"Chaerin" Bom called, her eyes widened at her words.

 

Dara bit her lower lips, she knew that CL could be someone really brutal and direct whe she wants to say her point.

 

"But we're not dumb," CL ignored the oldest, her eyes still on Dara "we all know that you're hurting, but even though you always forced smiling to us. Are you not tired unnie?"

 

"I'm-" Dara opened then closed them, she wanted to apologize but for what ?

 

"Jiyong oppa just wanted to hurt you" Chaerin said quietly, but her eyes were hard "he just wanted to have a reaction from you because you never showed him your feelings"

 

"What?"

 

"You broke up with him because you were not ready to reveal your relationship in public" CL munched on her ramen, nonchalantly "after the break up, he saw pictures of you smiling and he was really hurt because he felt that he was the only one hurting while you're not"

 

"I-...I just wanted him to move on quickly" Dara lowered her head. She really thought that if he sees her doing well herself, he can do it too.

 

"But he didn't, unnie"

 

"We all know that you're self esteem at that time was very low, thinking that he deserved better and that you will only brings him more hate and it stucks in your mind so you decide to broke it off right?" Bom then continued.

 

Dara swallowed her saliva, she didn't say any of this to them, only to her friends in the Philippines.

 

"He started dating models just to get your attention" CL added "But it only make the both of you stupid, because you keep turning around, around nothing and in the finals, you'll get nothing but regret later on"

 

"What are you trying to say, Chae?" Dara felt a lump on , her lips quivering.

 

"I just want you to realize that you should have think about his feelings too, unnie, before deciding by yourself" She sighed, she knew that Dara was about to cry but she needed to know it for their sake. She was tired of seeing them hurting each other and themselves in the same time "it would only make you look selfish if you continue just like that, oppa just wanted your attention these past 3 years, posting random pictures of him and girls with insignificant caption in his private account because he know that you're following him"

 

"It doesn't prove anything-" Bom furrowed her brows, she know that CL was quite close with GD so she took also his side but CL know that Dara was as hurt as him when they broke up.

 

"He said everything to me, drunk, after you left the Ambush party early in Japan" CL frowned at the oldest then looked at Dara who begun to tear up "When he told you that he was sending clothes and accessories to you because he wanted that people think that you're dating him, he really mean it and all the things that you've got, he bought it, thinking of you. He's also the happiest when you are able to come at the parties because it's the only moment when he can see you"

 

Sandara begun to cry in front of her friends. Her heart was feeling so heavy, of various emotions that she herself couldn't describe. Bom caressed her back gently, trying to soothe her.

 

"He never knew why you broke up with him" CL continued, stacking all she got to her unnie, maybe it was time to finally reveal her thoughts "he was angry about himself because he thought it was his fault and I don't want you to keep all your problems for yourself like Minzy did"

 

"But I can't do anything anymore" Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter