1/1

MISSING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The quite night in Seoul, always a beauty, always a sight. It was a normal night with Jiyong leaning against his railing and pondering on his balcony. He looked at the folowing Han river before him. The current dances to its own rhythm without care of how the world looks at it and just bask itself it's own happiness. It splashes a playful wave, again and again until the previous wave flow out of the horizon. It glistening like fairy dusty under the orange light emitted by the lampposts erected along its side. 
It was calming and soothing just like a certain someone's embrace and gentle, just like a certain someone's love. Jiyong missed that certain someone. He missed him so much that his heart aches, like strings were attached and tugging harshly. Jiyong hadn't seen or heard from him for days since the time where he sent him off. The yearn had him imagining the wind as his hyung's arms and the earthy scent  as the smell he addicted to.
Unlocking his phone, the date displayed just right on top of the screen brought him back to reality and stabbed him right in the heart where it hurts the most. 
12:00...
14 of Febuary ...
Valentine's Day...
The day that meant to be spent with your most beloved one... Jiyong scoffs at the thought as he brought his cigarette near his lips and took a long hard drag.
What a joke...
He huffed out the smoke and sighed. He regretted not joining the boys at Youngbae's. If he had went, he probably wouldn't be here feeling all sappy and lonely and atleast having the company of his dongsaengs.
But if he had went, he would probably felt even worse with the somewhat mockingly presence of Youngbae and Hyorin's affection. Heck, even Seungri who had recently grew some balls and asked Daesung out could have make him felt left out with that mushy interaction they shared. 

Everyone had their boyfriends beside them and yet he's the only one who had nobody.

This years' Valentine's !

Guess no Happy Valentine's Day for him instead of Sappy Balentines day!

Jiyong stubbed out his cigarette on a nearby ashtray and proceeded to unlock his phone again. He swipe around his phone and he didn't even realized he had opened up his gallery. He scrolled through the photos of many interesting events that he had taken in the past. He chuckled at a photo of Seungri sleeping candid and laughed at a photo of Youngbae sticking out his tongue with his eyes rolled weirdly.

Then, he swipe again and there's he's boyfriend. Smiling dazzlingly in the camera, slicked black luscious combed back hair and dressed dandily in his iconic casual button up. Seunghyun was breath-taking in here. He will always be  no matter how long the leader look at him. He's just too handsome and godlike that adm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter